2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is SH on IS watching the same trial? She's saying she doesn't think RK is "doing as well as I thought he would"...

I may wind up with egg on my face but seeing that this is the first time I've heard any of Roy Kronk's testimony, he sounds very credible. If I was innocent and in his shoes I might feel a little sheepish that I relieved myself in the woods and now everyone in the world knows about it. I also might feel embarrassed that I sold a picture of a rattlesnake or that I thought I might get some reward money. No one likes admitting that they can use some extra money. However, none of these things indicate he is guilty of what the DT is accusing him of.

I think he's credible, too, but why, when initially asked if anything stood out about Aug. 11, did he deny it? CM then had to ask him all those questions, and his answers belied his first answer.

The one morning I oversleep, is the one morning that things got productive with the witnesses taking the stand. I am so lost right now... :(

Can someone watching InSession please tell me which trial feed Sunny Hostin is watching? I have yet to agree with any of her so-called expert opinions.

JMO poss mindset for KC about strange sweater design. She may be competing w/CA best she can with CA's halter type dress. Totally inappropriate dress code for court imo

Going on Good Morning America is not testifying.

In a way it was. He explained his motivations for looking in the swamp for Caylee. Then today he says he wasn't looking for Caylee. He's contradicting himself today in big ways.

Hey, Everybody! Thanks for the great updates, I have to work all day. Kinda glad since RK is on and so will RC! Haha (hey, I'd someone will tweet me @cookiefarrer if ICA takes the stand, TIA!)

I was just asked about Casey Anthony's trial. I said that I don't care about her, but I am very interested in Caylee Anthony's trial for justice. ;) let's not forget the real reason we are all so obsessed. We just want justice.

Because the woman GA allegedly had an affair with is claiming GA told her that Caylee died accidentally.

Yep. And I still think that's George's hope more than anything. Like, "It must have been an accident." or something along those lines. I think he's still in denial about a lot of things, and admitting to himself that his daughter killed his granddaughter....well, I think that would destroy him.

I don't think anyone was involved in Caylee's death besides ICA.

IMHO and JMHO it makes no difference to me if GA did or didn't have an inappropriate relationship with River C. (I'm not really sure what to think about as to if he really did or didn't). I don't think that the DT proved him to be a liar based on that line of questioning.

If I were a juror IMHO and I was asked to evaluate if someone was willing to lie about an affair (which that affair was denied by River C in a depo, sworn testimony IIRC) that I should assume that would make it more likely for them to lie about molesting their daughter and to lie about taking their only grandchild remains and trying to stage--whatever it is alleged he staged because I'm not clear on exactly what the DT asserts he did.

I just don't make the connection. People can make the mistake of having an affair without having criminal activity as well. JMHO

Originally Posted by x_files View Post
I don't believe GA. I believe he lied about the affair. "Comfort" and "console" are code words for sex. Especially for sex addicts who don't see it as an affair or a relationship it's purely physical for them.
He hesitated, hemmed and hawed. He may never said to RC verbatim "It was an accident that snowballed out of control." He might have said "it spiraled out of control" and therefore feels he isn't really lying.
GA likes to see himself as a hero who "consoled" a dying woman, when he was going over there for sex. I believe GA has a gambling problem, is a pathological liar and is a sex addict. The family is dysfunctional and the lies have lead to this fiasco.
It's possible GA hid CA's dead body because he feared ICA had dirt on him to blackmail him. Possibly molestation, child abuse on her or Caylee. Something is not right.
If you buy into the DT's theory then sure.

Iornic (lol) isn't it. The DT that got all out of joint when BP told the jury when the DT case would start, because they aren't obligated to put on a case at all is putting on a case that will last until CM skeletonizes at the defense table and ICA goes gray.
They better hurry up or JB's unborn baby will be starting Grade 3 before we get to a verdict. :crazy:
OMGoodness...this is so true!!

Various circumstances and facts... also what he was thinking on August 11. Basically he is playing "stupid and simple" (possum) today, as if nothing he said before even exists.

We'll dissect all of this later in the Kronk thread. I'll bet DawnTCB and myself will have more to say later.

You really have to be very familiar with his previous testimonies to understand the games he is playing right now on the stand.

I thought playing possum meant playing dead which is just about what this defense team is, RK is telling the truth and that is why he comes across strong and unshakable. We have seen little of the truth in this trial so far so this is refreshing, conspiracy theorists see boogy men behind every bush, sometimes it's just the truth.

The thing is, the jury only hears what he says today.
Yes and if Kronk is contradicting his depos, then it's the DT's job to bring that out. If they don't, then it's their own fault. Just like if the SA fails to impeach a witness.

I wonder who is up after RK, could we possibly see ICA on the stand as early as this afternoon?

My guess would be it's about time for another round of Yuri Melich. We've only seen him once today!:floorlaugh:

I wish we would see Casey, but I doubt it. Probably River Cruise/Krystal Holloway. And maybe Yuri.

I am working the next 3 nights and its killing me because I have no idea what's going on. I just woke up to let the dog out and couldn't resist saying hello. Howdy! See y'all in 3 days.

Night nurses are heroes in my family.

Attachments

• DCP_1522.jpg
    DCP_1522.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 54
I think the jury is going to believe that the Anthony family will say whatever they have to, no matter how confusing, to try and free or save ICA. However, I still think they're going to find ICA guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member