2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Who is this Zara on HLN??? This is bad. She is talking about RK and she is worse than LKB. Where do they get these peope. OMG. I am sick..

MUTE!!! She's making me furious!

This jury must be every bit as furious as I am. Apart from the forensic evidence, this HAS to be the worst thing to go down for the defense.

How can KC sit there knowing full well that SHE did this and watch them try to pin it on the person who found little Caylee?

SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF.

I'd like to see if she still has that smug smirk after a few months in general population. I hope she ROTS in her jail cell after someone wraps her mouth and nose with duct tape...KARMA baby!

Agree, Watchinginky. ICA alone is responsible for the wreckage that her actions have caused to so many lives. I don't care about the family from H. E. double toothpick cuz they are all players. But to knowingly do harm to Roy's reputation...is despicable.

Jesse Grund is going to be a witness soon. I'm surprised. Why would they need him now?

I just seriously don't get how they didn't find the remains after the three calls in August. I know the officer who came out, looked for 5 seconds and yelled at him for 30 minutes was fired. It's just a little baffling.

I understand he didn't call the Caylee tipline based on what he said. If they had this all could ended then.

With the questioning CM looks like a bully attacking a good samaritan. RK is sounding pissy but he certainly has every right to be which I'm sure the jury knows since they heard the opening statement.

This is going nowhere. Mason needs to stop and call Jesse for whatever reason

Oh man! I had a few of these myself.

Are they back in style?

I haven't seen Multiples/Units for quite some time. This wouldn't be my style these days, but I had many pieces, mostly in black and red, and wore them frequently in the mid-80s.

Remember that guy in the movie Armegeddon who looked up his little estranged son and told him him to watch and see that his daddy might make him proud (as he embarked on the mission)?

This crossed my mind the other day. CA is nosy enough to do that.

Cindy couldn't do that, for one ICA had a password protected user account, and two, Cindy did not have the password.

I have to say that after this, a lot of potential good samaritans might think twice about calling police upon finding human remains....

For me - hands down - the worst day of this trial. Just disgraceful - I've never seen anything like this and can't believe it went on and on.
I'm not clear why the SA weren't jumping up and down continually but I guess it was just to let CM ask everything he could think of and just get it over with.

I think the SA can tell he is a good witness and the jury believes him.They are there they can read the jurors faces and body language

Why such a long break so soon after lunch? Is CM completely unprepared for this?

JB would have been better than CM, hard as that is to imagine in this rabbit-hole world...

I was thinking and that is dangerous LOL. Attorneys cannot subjorn perjury. I wonder if Casey changed her story about the incest and that is why they had her competence tested. Also, may be why the defense has stayed away from asking about sexual abuse since they cannot subjorn perjury during testimony.

I cant beleive how well kronk is doing against mason....... its time for mason to Sit down......Hes done for.......Hurray for Kronk, not so morally corrupt after all.......:great:

In reference to the DT just doing their job...their job is to be credible and any way you slice this theory, it's not. So in the end they have done more harm to their client...than good. JMO

I don't think the DT had done their job IMHO. RR I always enjoy your posts but I'm not sure the defense theory has to be crediable it just has to raise reasonable doubt. But I agree they've done more harm than good and as I said earlier, I think if this DT had done their job correctly given the evidence in this case they could have gotten her a conviction on a lesser charge. But they didn't and now I am really thinking she stands a good possibility to be sentenced DP. Does she deserve it? well yes IMHO she does. But I'm just looking at it as to what they could have done and what they didn't do. And yes, I laughed out loud when I heard that defense theory. Certainly in 3 yrs they could have talked to their client enough to come up with a better theory. That was just ridiculous. I have to kind of think that KC refused to let them say anything other when representing her than that convoluted, illogical theory---just sounds like something she would make up KWIM?

all JMHO

Please guys, pray that either juror #4 is able to vote guilty (1 degree murder) or for some reason she is dismissed and another juror can step in. Pray for all 12 jurors actually!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay