2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury is directly across from ICA, right?
When JP mentioned the 'special break' she looked straight ahead with this cutesy, little grin.

Is she trying to make contact and endear herself to the jury now?

She has certainly been smiling bigger since being examined by the 3 head doctors this past weekend.

Big smiles, with teeth showing. Wonder what's up with that?

This Zahra TH on HLN is silly. She thinks the jury is going to have problems with Kronks credibility. 'Why didnt he stick around on the 11th and wait for the LE to come and find it?"

"The jury is going to see him as losing credibility."

I disagree. I think he sounds honest.

ok only a few will get this - but I think Kronk looks like Ray Rayner (from olden days TV in Chicagoland and WGN)

I'm one of the few! I watched that show in the am's growing up in Chicago, I loved dudley the dog and his duck, he kept in a swimming pool... good times, and memories.

When this trial is over, LA needs to pick himself up and move to another state. He needs a life away from CA and GA.

Or maybe another part of Florida. Personally, I would not let the likes of CA and GA chase me away and I don't think LA should allow them to chase him away from any area he wishes to reside.

respectfully and jmo

And KC is just sitting there now, no thinker pose, no fake tears, all she can hear is CM saying skull, skull, skull, for hours now. Supposedly looking at a man that found Caylee's remains and is being accused of abuse of a corpse; improper disposal of a corpse; or whatever crime, just for a few dollars. Anything from KC, nope, just mad at her attorneys.

Poor Roy Kronk. I just don't know what to say. Thank goodness MN decided to be there for him and is in a great position to do so.

The jury is directly across from ICA, right?
When JP mentioned the 'special break' she looked straight ahead with this cutesy, little grin.

Is she trying to make contact and endear herself to the jury now?

Uggh, does she really think that's gonna work?

Re: Casey's "new" look - sweater dressing. I wracked my brain for a couple of days the last time that Casey had wrapped her sweater around her waist. I knew that there had been a line of clothing from a few decades ago that featured that style.

Those of you who are old enough might remember Multiples and Units by Sandra Garrett from the 1980s. For those not familiar, these similar lines consisted of modular pieces (units) that could be mixed and matched for different looks. There were pants, skirts, tank tops, long-sleeve tee-tops, wrap sweaters, cummerbunds, scarves, etc. The pieces came in black, neutrals, and different seasonal colors with basic units in solid colors with a few stripes or dotted pieces to mix and match. Multipes and Units were cotton knits that washed well in cold water and required no ironing.

I remember having a tunic top that I wrapped at the waist with a contrasting cummerbund. Worn with pants or the straight skirt, the loose-fitting tunic was similar to Casey's wrapped-sweater look. Everything old is new again :)

Oh man! I had a few of these myself.

Are they back in style?

LOL...You know you grew up in the 80's if you got excited when learning of a new release of a "Units" piece! (LOL)!

On IS now, everyone (CJ, JC and VP) all find Roy Kronk extremely credible and are impressed with his testimony thus far.

VP complimenting RK right now saying the more flustered Cheney Mason gets...the more calm Roy Kronk gets!

Ooops...except Sunny Hostin...of course she's on the fence. (Paid fence, IMO).

Wonder what Baez's closing statment will be? The same as his OS? I wouldn't put it past him.

HE didn't call 911. He didn't see a skull in August. Zara get it straight. He was calling in information that may help LE. He wasn't sure at the time but had a gut feeling. Zara get off the air, please.

At this point I would be worried that the jurors are getting ticked off with the waste of their time.
They have plans and vacations coming up. The DT is clueless about how much damage they are doing to ICA's defense right now. JMO

If the real jury is anything like the mock juror, I think they are FURIOUS about what the defense team has tried to do to an innocent man. And, if they are like the mock juror, perhaps they too are thinking, I've heard enough...on to deliberations.

JMO

I have to say that after this, a lot of potential good samaritans might think twice about calling police upon finding human remains....
Yeah cause they don't want to get "KRONKED"

Does anyone else have a hard time following CM? He sounds like he is eating his lunch while he is questioning the witness..... I have to put the sound on mute and put subtexts on.... That poor jury having to sit through all that!

Yes, difficult to understand his muffled tones at times, but I'm bothered more by the way that he jumps back & forth from topic to topic trying to find a way to "get" Mr. Kronk. Thankfully, RK has been remarkably patient and hasn't allowed Mason to trip him up. Good man!

Not that this has any bearing on the case, but did Roy's son just totally make up the story about the phone call? That confused me.
A while back (it might have been after opening statements) Bill Shaeffer said Kronk's son eventually conceded he could not be sure when the call took place. So he might have been mistaken as Kronk says.

I'm so livid I can't even write. And yet I feel like finally it's obvious to everyone that the DT has spun a web of lies with no ability to substantiate them. I think the emotion I feel is because we're getting close to the end and I believe justice will be served.

Units - back in style? Yes, yes the units are all part of the new OC prison wear. Let me take your order. ICA will do the packing and shipping after court is over.

WOW! Who is this Zara on HLN??? This is bad. She is talking about RK and she is worse than LKB. Where do they get these peope. OMG. I am sick..

I am watching HLN and listening to her and I do not agree with her at all...

Okay, mute was not enough for HLN, I'm on the weather channel now.

Sorry if this is dup...

Just saw a tweet Jesse Grund in hallway.

Boy-o-boy...maybe tomorrow will be all CASEY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member