2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it RC that was almost suicidal? Was that according to her sister? Something about her being sooooooo upset that George wouldn't return her calls. Please don't let them put this lady on!!

PS- and both George and Cindy talk too much...whether it's on the stand...or when they were appearing together on tv...then Cindy would upstage George everytime...lol)

If they do put her on IMHO SA will impeach her in the first 3 minutes.

Good grief Sleuth5 are we on the same page of music or what? I just read your response to my post after I posted my further thoughts.

The defense strategy is a complete mess. I didn't think she would get the DP, but because of the defense I think it is becoming a possibility.

A horrible mess, it's like watching an approaching train wreck in slow motion.

Once again I am confuzzled by the Anthony's testimony. Why couldn't George just answer yes or no to the questions? That bothered me. Why did it appear that CA was lying yet again and that Lee's testimony incriminated his mother? I'm starting to think that CA left Lee out of things because he wasn't willing to play by her rules. Weirder yet, the three testimonies seemed somewhat scripted. I'm so confused by this family!

IMO, they are working with the DT up to and only up to the point where they are not accused of anything bad- supporting Caylee has nothing to do with anything they say that might help the prosecution.

The DT has come up with some questions they will answer to and are going to use that against them. The Anthonys do not realize that their testimony makes CA GA look like a liar and LA look like a sibling that has lots of issues stemming from his parents' behaviors.

That's what the DT wants. They also wanted GA to come down hard on River Cruz or whatever her real name is today. They hope this will rile her up enough to try to slam GA in any way possible. She did an interview not long ago saying she didn't believe GA had anything to do with Caylee's death.

Susan Moss may steal that from you on NG tonight!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

LOL. I immediately thought of her too, after I came up with that! She's a good poet, but so am I.

Many of the things RK has said today are wildly contradictory from his previous testimonies.

please clarify, with specifics....and ones not originating from the media or persons associated with the dt.

thank you.

i agree... and, who knows, maybe kronk is often the socially odd man out when it comes to group dynamics, i.e. tends to get ignored and is reluctant to assert himself. watching him on the stand, i would say he fits that profile...

Exactly. In his interview with Yuri, he told them that the male LE treated him like and idiot and it made him mad. He kept saying that he was a county employee just like the cop but the cop basically told ROy they don't have time for this they are getting so many tips and he's an idiot for calling, so Roy, who seems to have a bit of a checkered past, just let it go, he was mad at the LE and stopped calling.

I do not believe George Anthony had a sexual affair with River. I do believe that he may have had an emotional affair with her. One where he did betray Cindy by going to River for some comfort and to talk with. Cindy could not be talked to... she can still not be talked to. She is Casey's mother through and through.

I do not believe George told River that Caylee died accidentally... and even if he did... he was just speculating because he had to tell himself something. He didn't want to believe Casey was capable of murdering Caylee. River has no credibility to me after she changed her story just weeks into this trial.

BBM

Cindy doesn't strike me as the type who is particularly interested in hearing what anyone has to say. She's too busy telling others what they think to listen.

I'm taking the kids to a resort tomorrow just for a couple days and I have no idea what I am going to do! I am bringing my laptop, but I can't sit around all day and watch. It's going to kill me if ICA gets on the stand Wednesday or Thursday. If they could put off putting her on stand until Friday I'd really appreciate it.
When the kids go to bed watch the testimony as if it was happening live.

I wish someone would bring up the fact that our own government enlist meter readers postal workers ect to be vigilant for things that that seem wrong , out of place ect ..

This really ticks me off when everyone makes it out Kronk kept calling he knew something ect ..

Operation TIPS (Terrorist Information and Prevention System): Operation TIPS will enable millions of America transportation workers, postal workers, and public utility employees to identify and report suspicious activities linked to terrorism and crime.
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2002/01/20020130.html

Just one article of many on subject..

Now the Justice department wants to extend the new investigative powers to private citizens. It recently unveiled Operation TIPS- Terrorism Information and Prevention System- as part of President Bush’s Citizen Corps initiative. The goal is to enlist thousands or even millions of Americans to act as spies for the government, reporting suspicious activity to officials using a handy toll-free hotline. The Justice department especially hopes to enlist mailmen, delivery drivers, plumbers, gas-meter readers, and the like, as they have access to private homes and businesses in their daily work. As usual, the war on terror is offered as justification for this proposal.

Did anyone ever figure out why a officer was standing behind ICA all morning?

Probably because of her 'VIOLENT OUTRAGE' from Friday when she was in court.

The REAL ICA came out in court ... and too bad the Jury didn't see it !

It was on NG's show last night ... and posted here on WS on Saturday ..:great:

please clarify, with specifics....and ones not originating from the media or persons associated with the dt.

thank you.

That will happen later in the Kronk Connection thread.

I'm just not seeing how RK comes across in a sympathetic manner when he says August11th was the day he saw the rattlesnake...as though possibly seeing Caylee's skull was secondary...

I can see where you are coming from clu. As always I appreciate your insights too :)

If I were on the jury and had no or little prior knowledge about Kronk then I would wonder why his answers *appeared* to be brusque.

JMHO

I'm taking the kids to a resort tomorrow just for a couple days and I have no idea what I am going to do! I am bringing my laptop, but I can't sit around all day and watch. It's going to kill me if ICA gets on the stand Wednesday or Thursday. If they could put off putting her on stand until Friday I'd really appreciate it.

you'll still be able to watch it. wftv and probably others have the complete archives online. i am up to June 16 myself.

of course if you want to be surprised you'll have to cut yourself off websleuths.

I would love to watch the trial on HLN but sheesh the commercials! I can only imagine verdict say, We find the defendant....Ok folks looks like a good time to take a break.

I found it interesting that is was never about finding Caylee as far as Lee was concerned. It had to do with the power he had over his family. As soon as he learned they were not following the plan he layed out and doing the jobs he gave them he quit looking for Caylee and went back to work.

George does not want to come across as a credible witness. He wants to come across as a liar. This is part of the plan, IMO.

You may be onto something there. He doesnt admit to molestation or doing anything but comes across badly on the stand. Just needs enough to sway one juror. Are the A's calculated enough to plan ALL of this out like that. I would have found the idea absurd a month ago but after watching this trial and the weirdness of Lee's testimony, I do wonder.

You can watch the Youtube video after the kids go to bed. Wear them out so they fall asleep early :seeya:

I'm buying gyros today. Help yourself.

GyroBig.gif

Oh, man. That is so unfair. I haven't found a good gyro since I moved from Ohio and my favorite Greek family owned cafe.

Since I don’t believe he hid Caylee’s body or moved it for some unknown preposterous reason, I don’t care what he says is significant or insignificant. I’m just thankful she was eventually found.

Thank you. My feelings too. The body was there since June or July according to the plant growth etc. The DT is not going to get around that. RK on the stand is just another bump in the road on the way to justice for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay