2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CM's harshness in questioning is downright confusing Kronk

Considering the total non-bombshell, banal 911 calls---I think the harshness may be confusing the jury too.

Trying to intimidate RK and make him slip up....WHO KILLED CAYLEE........She's right there!!!

JMO

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jurors are fidgeting as Mason tries to make Kronk look like a body snatcher

Calling RK is going to bite the defense in the booty. If I were on the jury, I would be angry with them for villifying the man who found Caylee. It's sickening to me.

Would Roy really take the body home without knowing whether or not the police were keeping track of him or something like that, after he called them? Defense makes no sense.

I bet the jurors are thinking the same thing Nali. The jurors will have transcripts to help them remember Mr. Kronk's testimony.

(Love your siggy pic. :D)

The DT likes to paint a picture that the swamp where Caylee was found was nothing more than a nicely manicured piece of common ground with a few bottles and cans tossed in there.

I think the jury is smart enough to have paid attention to the loads of pictures of the vines/kudzu and huge amounts of vegetation that would have prevented one from just being able to stroll through there and see the forest floor for acres and acres.

WHAT is the defense doing??? I thought it was THEIR witness???

I love the look on RK's face that seems to be asking CM "are you stupid?"

I realize it is the defenses job to nitpick to find little inconsistancies in witness stories, but EGADS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove