2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain to me why in God's creation CM constinues on babbling? He keeps going in circles. I don't get it...
It's maybe his last rodeo and this is fun to him apparently. Weeeeeeeeeee!!:loser:

Is that what is going on? I was wondering why he seemed to be staring upwards into space?

Yes, they say the ceiling is a very high and intricate piece of art. It was used as a ceremonial courtroom.

I would love for CM to be publicly confronted with the statements he made before he came on this case. I honestly believe he does not believe this stuff about RK, but I guess as a lawyer you have to do these things and act the way he is acting for his client. But I think he believes ICA is guilty, as he stated so before coming onto the DT team. IMO, MOO

Kronk says he never went by remains location again between August 13th and December 11th
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:04 PM

Come on guys, don't be so hard on the police. I bet they were getting a LOT of calls and that it got hard to figure out who had valuable information and leads and plain old fortune-hunters and weirdos.
Sorry, I disagree here. Kronk was only trying to help. There is no excuse for chewing out a concerned citizen for half an hour! None whatsoever. He swore to protect and serve.

If the LEO can't hack it, then he needs to find another line of work.

I can guarantee this is upsetting some if not all of the jurors!

Defense Team Strategy: Imagination, Fabrication, & Assassination!

What is with this whole line of questions that RK is answering no to? Is CM just screwing up?

Only the air and sunshine is free, CM. A man's gotta eat. I'm really not against people making money, when it's all legal. Bet CM doesn't do his cases pro-bono or cheap enough so that he only breaks even.

didn’t we hear once that RK’s son’s ex-roommate was the one saying that.

CM leaves the impression it happened

Oh for crying out loud...what reason would LE have to search his vehicle, or go at it with cadaver dogs?! HOW is he even connected to this case, Mason? I see nothing!

OMG...infuriating!!!!!!!!

Why would they inspect RK's vehicle or make him submit DNA???? He WASN'T INVOLVED in Caylee's disappearance!!! He FOUND HER BODY!!! CM is trying to make it look like LE is inept and they clearly are NOT.

I hope Mason can sleep well tonight after this inhumane display.

Wow - this is ridiculous!!!
I just can't believe what the Defense is trying to do to this man who is a hero to Caylee!

CM just looks stupid berating him about giving his DNA or having cadaver dogs go over his truck--why would they?

Now asking if cadavar dogs were used on his vehicle. Grr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr