2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would he ever have thought he woudl get that?

I find it hard to believe he doesn't remember if he asked about the reward or not. If I thought I was going to get $250,000 I'd remember thinking that. Especially when I ended up not getting it.

I believe that Roy is holding back some stuff that he said (i.e. Roy has to eat too), but I don't think he is lying about the body...

CM doesn't understand that people rarely memorize phone #'s anymore.

It's this newfangled contraption called a cellular phone.

Except for my husband's number, I couldn't tell you a single person's number that is in my phone. I'd seriously be lost if I lost the phone.

Hi! New here! Long time lurker, deciding to join in the fun.

I still to this day do not understand why the DT are accusing RK of moving the body around. Who would do that?!
bbm
Well, according to the DT "Roy has to eat too". Keeping a child's remains in your car or house isn't the first thing you think of to make money?

REWARDS are offered so that people come forward with information

So what if he wanted any reward he got to be confidential

RK did NOT move the body

wonder what she does when she sees Jessie...i see a meltdown coming.....

Oh good grief. So, because he said "Roy has to eat too", that makes him a body hider? :waitasec:

I doubt this will matter to the jury, because it's already been proven that KC is a liar, so really, who gives a crap what she told anyone. If she told me it was not raining, I'd grab my umbrella.

LOL her own defense called her a liar in their opening statement. I was like WTH? LOL sorry but that cracked up when they did.

How long is this going to continue? This man found Cayee, FGS!

I could see myself saying something dumb like that too "Roy has to eat too", it would probably go toward my decision to get involved or not. IMO

It's okay Kronk if you did talk about being famous of needing money, I don't fault him for that.

Isn't that hearsay? Put her on the stand and let her tell the jury. Liar, that she is. :maddening:

I think if JG was told something by ICA and he explains what she said to him this would not be hearsay.

Sorry, I disagree here. Kronk was only trying to help. There is no excuse for chewing out a concerned citizen for half an hour! None whatsoever. He swore to protect and serve.

If the LEO can't hack it, then he needs to find another line of work.

LEO agreed with you and fired him for his handling of Kronk and his call.

Hi! New here! Long time lurker, deciding to join in the fun.

I still to this day do not understand why the DT are accusing RK of moving the body around. Who would do that?!

:welcome5:
Someone like ICA...but definitely not Kronk! The poor guy.

With cell phones storing so many # in memory now-a-days, a lot of people don't remember people's phone numbers anymore. Its technology.

Couldn't tell you my son's phone number, yet we talk every day.

IMO, Jesse Grund is a wealth of insightful Casey information for both sides.

I like the shower story myself.

IMO, DT needs to be careful of all of the doors they could open with a JG testimony/cross.

I mean, he & his family believed that baby was his for the longest time ... and no one in the Anthony's ever volunteered otherwise.

Guess you could say, he has some experience in common with Lee. Loop-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990