2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes HLN, right to commercial in the middle of a sentence...great job they do.

Special thoughts and prayers going to mr kronk to stay calm and be accurate.

not even a blink from ICA when CM mentioned stick in Caylee's eye socket!

IMO, Jesse Grund is a wealth of insightful Casey information for both sides.

I like the shower story myself.

IMO, DT needs to be careful of all of the doors they could open with a JG testimony/cross.

I mean, he & his family believed that baby was his for the longest time ... and no one in the Anthony's ever volunteered otherwise.

Guess you could say, he has some experience in common with Lee. Loop-wise.

What shower story? Thanks!

Another mention of sticking the stick in the eye socket. Nada from ICA. She makes me ill.

This is so brutal. CM makes everything Kronk did was a crime. Everything. I hope his tone turns the jury.

Where is the proof that Casey has been texting throughout this trial, as some have stated? Y'all are just speculating, right?

I cannot think that a whole day of battering Roy Kronk is going to make a good impression on the jury. DT has really blown this one.

why would he ever have thought he woudl get that?

CM mentioned him asking an officer about it, I'm assuming they can prove he did. I know that's a big leap to believe about the defense but if they don't they'll look more stupid.

Blah blah blah. I want to hear about how GA handed off little Caylee to RK.

bbm
Well, according to the DT "Roy has to eat too". Keeping a child's remains in your car or house isn't the first thing you think of to make money?

Wouldnt be my first choice for an income...lol I kinda missed how they want to tie RK into the DTs story..

Can the prosecution make an "objection - obnoxious!"

RK is not on trial so why exactly is he acting like he might say something ,he is guarded for sure and really it doesnt make sence.

I am sure being made out to be a body snatcher who is morally bankrupt and dragged in to Court in a murder trial for it, would cause some to put a guard up.

the truth is that RK did not put the remains there and he is not involved

Hi! New here! Long time lurker, deciding to join in the fun.

I still to this day do not understand why the DT are accusing RK of moving the body around. Who would do that?!

:welcome4:

Great group of posters to hang with. Jump in and enjoy all of the
:pullhair: :rollercoaster: :slap: :blowkiss: :pillowfight:
:slapfight: :tipsy: :poke: we do. :great:

Okay that was badgering. "forget the statment tell the truth" someone should have said something JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member