2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RK is not on trial so why exactly is he acting like he might say something ,he is guarded for sure and really it doesnt make sence.

If CM is going to try to make such a big deal out of whether or not RK said he was going to be famous, maybe he should also talk about him wanting to be anonymous in the 911 call.

Hopefully this will be addressed on cross! :great:

careful careful careful when posting about the defense team... always keep TOS in mind. ;-)

This is utterly ridiculous - CM is making my stomach curl up in to a fist. If I feel anxious, goodness knows what amazing strength of will is keeping RK in control. This isn't a direct, it's a continous beat-down until they make some mud stick.

With cell phones storing so many # in memory now-a-days, a lot of people don't remember people's phone numbers anymore. Its technology.

Well, as JB said sometime ago, "Some of our experts are beyond the age of technology." :innocent:

Kronk denies talking to detectives about needing money. Then when asked again yes "Jokingly, I probably did" #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:55 PM

Kronk: Discussed several things with Melich, including keeping a low profile. #CAseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:54 PM

Roy, start saying I do not recall. Say it over and over. Make CM show you the deposition.

uh oh - this could be a bad inconsistent statement regarding the skull rolling out and lifting the bag, etc. I don't like this part.

Am I the only one getting how important it is that RK moved the skull? SA is saying it was submerged in the dirt and had roots growing through it.

Hi! New here! Long time lurker, deciding to join in the fun.

I still to this day do not understand why the DT are accusing RK of moving the body around. Who would do that?!

Welcome to WS ShortPotato79

:welcome: :wagon:

Now Kronk lifted the bag??!!

I thought he previously stated that he didn't touch the bag.

Then he stated that he put his meter reader stick into the eye socket.

How many versions of this story are there?

It's 8:49am here in Oahu and I'm just tuning into the trial.
Rut-roh, folks! The wheels are coming off the cart, Baez should have followed this advice:
"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

Well, they got part of it right.

I hate to think this way as regardless of what a person has done, no one deserves to be sexually abused. That being said, if one is a habitual liar and the DT has already conceded that ICA is, how can such allegations, without some kind of substantiating proof, be made? Jesse Grund, no matter how credible, is not going to (IMO) raise enough reasonable doubt as to whether those allegations are true. Additionally, IMO, I don't believe that will change how the jury views this case except at the most, some jurors may vote LWOP over DP.

(Note- I don't believe the sexual abuse allegations are true, goodness knows, I hope I'm right. Also, I couldn't vote DP and I don't think she'll receive that any way.)

Is Kronk coming off bad here? Will it matter? I mean even if he made these comments about $$$, I don't find it at all plausible he carried around Caylee's body. Have they addressed how he got the body since they want to make this argument? They've covered the whole root/plant growth which I hope they keep mentioning and keep mentioning.

Happy Tuesday to you all!

Yikes i guess defense has given up on coaching casey! No tears or anything!

haven’t we already heard all of this

It's okay Kronk if you did talk about being famous of needing money, I don't fault him for that.

I agree, if I found something that a reward was offered for, and I thought I might get a reward after that fact, why could I then not talk about it? I don't see a problem there, IMO.

Wow that statement about the duct tape really helped the defense. Notttt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member