2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez needs to mix it up a bit.

He almost always starts every sentence with "Aaannnnddd...." and after the witness answers, he says "Mmkay...."

and dont forget, he some times starts his sentence by saying " nooooooooooooowwwwwwww" lol

now, lol

So what now - JB is going to tell this man that RK referred to him as a "little girl" for being scared of a snake? :snake: :waitasec:

I hope this guy doesn't kronk Kronk. Picture pages, picture pages come and get your picture pages.

Does everyone in the world except me Baez and Cheney think Roy Kronk is completely honest?

I'd like to hear from the female corrections officer that dated Roy Kronk.

Oh boy, ICA is underlining and circling things and JB is getting out his easel and posterboard. :crazy:

How can she (ICA) not feel bad about destroying this mans life?! He's just an innocent bystander!

Sad to say but she doesn't feel bad killing her own flesh and blood..beautiful 2 yr old Caylee Marie Anthony............................................. that says alot!!!

I don't know but my guess is that she has been maybe texting, reading something, writing something(under the table), etc. that she isn't supposed to be doing. With a deputy right behind her, it would make it harder for her to hide what she is doing.
I don't think she's been txting, that I've seen.

I think she's being guarded so closely because of her burst of fury on Friday. It was truly a sight to behold. Her true nature really came out, IMO.

Ok, the defense says Kronk took the body from George and hid it to find later, but THEY DON'T ASK HIM.

The defense says Lee molested Casey, but THEY DON'T ASK HIM.

The defense says George molested Casey, but THEY DON'T ASK HIM.

The State has no problem asking these questions to these witnesses. What's wrong with this picture? The jury isn't stupid.

What in the world could ICA be possibly writing regarding this testimony? That is not where I put her!

Can you imagine how excited JB would be if a meter reader was also a chemist? :innocent:

What IS ica writing? Is she doing a crossword puzzle, saduko, playing hang man?

Mr Dean better be careful, they might ask him if he likes to steal dead bodies.

I think it looks like ICA is drawing or writing something...maybe she is doodling Casey Baez on her legalpad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove