2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought RK told us that he had not read any meters yet that day

And why is this person relevant?
Was he even at the remains site?

If Im a juror i would be wondering why they are spending so much time on meter readers and no questioning GA about the day Caylee "drowned"???

Baez: snort, chuckle, giggle, snort, chuckle

Just got back from the movies with the kids and i'm gonna jump right in....Just ONE question and the rest I'll review later. Did River Cruz take the stand? I left at lunch break. Thanks!!!
:tyou:

Ha ha, whenever my husband tries to put words in my mouth, I have started saying, "Objection, Speculation!"

The DT is :deadhorse: :deadhorse::deadhorse:

Give it up ... Linda blew your theory "out of the water" ! :great:

What exactly did JB ask about whether anyone was looking at GA?

Mr. Dean had said that they thought Caylee was in the woods, because they heard in Casey say in her jail videos "she's close to home". He said this to LDB

JB came back and said regarding that - Did you hear GA say she was close to home? LDB objected (laughing) and JB withdrew the question.

What's on tomorrow's DT witness list? The Cable guy? The electric man? The sewer guy? A roofer? a tree cutter? a snake wrangler?

Isn't all of this useless if there is nothing in evidence that says Kronk killed Caylee?

trying to impeach RK if he said anything about reward to his supervisor

1142 on this thread right now! 640 members and 502 guests!!! welcome everyone!

JB w/Alex Roberts - Sr. Meter reader...on Aug 11 2008 Rk read meters in that area.....gave depo under oath with JB & LDB recall pg 36 lines 3-8....rephrase December 11, 2008...the day Caylee remains were found did RK read any meters that day? no... he went straight to woods? object -sustain
AR had to read his meters on his routes that day ...he was smoking a cigarette and leaning against his truck....did he say anything to you about money? object - approach!

lol.

Baez just wanted to talk about the cigarette & the truck & the reward.

Well there you have it. Baez just said they are trying to impeach Kronk with questioning his co-workers about the reward.

I thought you could only impeach the witness you're asking the questions? Am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95