2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of evasive of them not to call Tim M. and ask about all the searching... mo

he initially said he had searched the exact location where Cayllee's remains weere but changed his mind later - also illegally recorded a conversation he had with a defense investigator

What's with the deputy standing right at ICA shoulder? We supposed to believe she is a danger?

:waitasec:

Maybe the Court finally looked at the video of ICA making "violent gestures" at JB on Friday ... and then when he turned around, ICA "trying" to act "normal" lol...

And the Court is worried ICA will go BALLISTIC !! They should be after watching that video !!

It was finally aired on NG's show last night ... but here on WS on Saturday ....:great:

CM frushtrated today.

Hopefully during rebutt we hear a lot more about flooding and weather.

Why does he refer to the fence as a "privacy fence" as opposed to a fence? Is that a Southern saying?

At least in CO, a privacy fence is a fence that is 6 feet high and you are not able to see through as opposed to a chain link fence or a picket fence.

ICA all smiles. I bet some of that (the way she's always happy in the beginning of the day) has to be the simple fact that she's actually not in a cell.

I take it as it is just an outing for her, change of scenery, place to role act, chit chat, have the team ask her if she is ok, in a nut shell All About Her!!

Me, Myself, and most importantly I!!

This questioning is unnerving to me. I am glad that the witness is holding up. I know that it is probably CM's tactic to ruffle the witnesses feathers, but it doesn't seem to be working.

It is actually making me mad that the DT is grasping at straws at this point....

Wishing Casey would just stand up and say "I give up, ya got me!" but I know that is just my fantasy.

bobkealing bob kealing
Deputy appears stationed closer to #CaseyAnthony than normal. Interesting.

I really don't like CM's style of questioning. He's the only person I know who can make the word "Sir" sound like a cuss word.

What the heck is it with all these search teams..??? GEEZ, you would think some of them would have detailed maps and coordinates to show the grids they searched. They don't sound very professional.

Too bad they didn't...instead everyone will just have to guess that the body was never moved.

:waitasec:

Maybe the Court finally looked at the video of ICA making "violent gestures" at JB on Friday ... and then when he turned around, ICA "trying" to act "normal" lol...

And the Court is worried ICA will go BALLISTIC !! They should be after watching that video !!

It was finally aired on NG's show last night ... but here on WS on Saturday ....:great:

I saw that last night the real Casey comes thru !

I wonder if DT gets tired of LDB coming up and busting their chops with such rapidity.

Love the way Linda moved the DT's silly easel 'out of the way' - just like she is going to move their BS 'out of the way' in her questioning. She'll clear this all up~

Good morning!

1st witness JJ!

glad he doesn't have with the expertise to attest to the remains being moved!

LDB is up! She'll set it straight

LDB is doing cross now! She is asking him about paperwork.

Love LDB, "Because she was missing and she DESERVED to be found", indicating there were others (family?) who actually did not want TexasEq there searching. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20