2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DiDimond Diane Dimond
@MarkNeJame And acc'g to eyewitness in house for 9 days CA refused to talk to EquuaSearch people. See Daily Beast: thebea.st/lJ1JnL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW-9hPO1jOU&feature=showob"]YouTube - ‪HLN: Tot mom claims she is mentally ill‬‏[/ame]
NG youtube from last night
ETA In response to a forum post about her "outburst"

if I were a juror I would now be wondering why CM only referred to paperwork but LDB is able to produce paperwork with important facts now circled

Exactly. Precise. Prepared. Professoinal. vs the do-they-have-a-point side?

RedHuber Red Huber
Yes, different today. @FaerieB @JimLichenstein Is it my imagination or is the deputy behind #CaseyAnthony much closer to her than usual?

Yes, she will write the book "guarding Casey"

Yet another defense witness OWNED by the prosecution!:woohoo:

every single time I think the defense might have made a little headway in their case, theres 2 seconds of cross and I'm right back at "this B is guilty as hell!"

What i do not understand is RK said he kicked the bag and the skull rolled out Right?

If it rolled out how were vines growing thru it? Wouldnt the vines have rooted it to the
ground?

Privacy fences are solid wooden fences that you can't see through - there fore "privacy". As opposed to a chain-link fence - those are usually referred to as just a fence.

HTH

With so many swimming pools behind the Florida residences they are also there for safety - so no pool accidents with children wandering into the homeowners yard. Insurance companies want these fences. Also to keep out gators or other critters getting into the pool looking for water.

ITA

I can't imagine what the jury must be thinking about all of these poor people being dragged down by the DT just for looking for a Caylee that JB told them in OS had drowned on June 16th. IMHO they see through all of this smoke n mirrors.

I can vouch for about 4000 people hearing this that if she knew all along where her daughter was and put those searchers through all that, they are very much disgusted with all of this.

I swear, I just heard a dog bark. From the courtroom! :waitasec:

I heard the same thing...but then realized that LDB had hit the mic when she was trying to move the picture. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove