2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: Do not ever leave Lee out of any loop. He holds a grudge.

ETA Well, yes and no.

Honestly It's no wonder that LA sides with ICA. I think he was just as jealous of Caylee as ICA was. JMO

Is it me, or have the last few witnesses been not so much about saving KC as protecting JB from any accusations that he sent DC into the woods?

If I were a juror, I would have to disregard the testimony of the entire CRAZY family... as if it never happened.

I think that's the DT's tactic. They are trying to cast doubt by showing that Casey isn't the only liar in the Anthony family.

water meter reader.....assigned route night before....never knew which route....all of orange county

I think I have the Anthony Game figured out here.... It's like a shell game. Keep the "doops" looking at the wrong location while you keep moving and shifting the story. Eventually, people will be so confused that they will have no idea of how to vote other than with doubt.

Still trying to figure out what they were doing questioning GA about KH in the middle of all this?

IMO, this entire defense has been smoke and mirrors to confuse the jury and deflect away from ICA, her stinky car, her nanny fairy tales and her month of partying before CA got hold of her. I'm not worried, the PT will get back to all of that in rebuttal and closings.

Now Kronk, another effort to deflect, confuse, confound.

:cow:

2ufzyhu.jpg

Well, all that little flurry only shows up CA for what she is..you fill in the blanks...I also recall that Cindy was very interested in Psychic's during that fall period..even tho she publically never admitted that Caylee was dead!!

This only proves just how hard a time that LE had with getting cooperations out of them all!! Ohhh I hope that Tim Miller could get up there to prove that beyond any doubt!!!

Yikes..Mr. Kronk...Stay strong

Could this be the reason Lee ate lunch by himself? Family has turned on him for being truthful?

MOO, but IIRC he was still under oath during lunch break and probably wasn't allowed to interact with others because he had to retake the stand after lunch.

wm

If you ask me, the jury is going to throw the whole DT CIC from the past few moments. It reads like a conspiracy website compared to the factual SA case. I am so glad they stayed away from all this side show information.

One TH lawyer said last night that the instructions to the jury include telling them that if they disbelieve part of a witness testimony they are free to throw all of all it out, FWIW...
OT HLN is only just showing George leave the stand, with "Live" on the screen...:(

I hope the jury throws all their Tm out the window!!

Kronk washed his gray out. Looking impeachable,umm impeckable.

Very bizarre dynamic that CA gets up and says one thing then LA gets up and basically calls her a liar then goes and sits right next to her!

And super creeeeeepy smile by LA when asked if he believed his sister.

familiar with Anthony residence....no sir

read all meters on Hopespring and Suburban....yes sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members