2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a real "special" kinda person to do what Jose is doing. I'll never understand how defense attorneys sleep at night.

I feel physically sick and have all morning:sick: and cried quite a bit

Takes a real "special" kind of person to sit there and ALLOW Jose to do what he is doing. There is a "special" kind of hell for that young woman.

Was it just me or did JB seem to be making a mockery out of GA's suicide attempt. He kept referring to six beers and blood pressure medicine. Who cares what avenue he tried? Suicide should never be taken lightly nor referred to in a condescending tone.

I can't thank this enough!

Casey talked today.
I just saw a replay and thought "whoa".
She said she agreed with the mistrial motion. But, I'm pretty sure she was lying. :yes:

this should be a sticky fo "post of the year"

GA looks so fake when he breaks on the stand. No wet tears. his tissue holds up. It is flat out sick. IMO.

He and Cindy had personal sized packs of tissues. It is obvious he finishes with one at 2:02-2:05 and grabs a new one at 2:08 of the RAW VIDEO labeled George Anthony cries at wftv.com.

I hope this link works. http://www.wftv.com/video/28394634/index.html

Kind of OT. We're less than 4,000 posts from reaching a million here in Caylee's forum. If we don't hit it today, we'll definately hit it tomorrow. Wow!

I'm getting the feeling that KC knows she's going down for murder one, all this testimony is to get her parting shots in. I think she's going to take the stand and leave our jaws on the floor. She sickens me.

I think she thinks this is a movie and she's the star and at the end she'll get top billing in the credits. When she leaves the witness stand, she expects applause.
In short, I think she's oblivious to reality. She lied so well to the psychiatrists and psychologists who assessed her competency the trial was allowed to continue but in reality she's completely oblivious.
It's the only explanation I have.
The ICAs of the world are the ones we should be sending to the front lines, not the young heros who would contribute to the betterment of humankind down the road. I'm so sickened today. I've never despised anyone or anything like this before and I'm scaring myself.

whoa thought the comment was about JB - deleting as it would otherwise be very bad

Just watching the recap of GA breaking down in court. ICA makes me so sick!!! HOW can she sit there and feel nothing?????

Although george seems to be more truthful today, I can't disregard all the lies he's told. As for suicide, people intent on that just do it, they don't talk about it.

Assignment for our members adept in the screenshots! :innocent:
The last 3 times GA was on stand, he and ICA were wearing the SAME colored shirt (yellow, white and today pink) I do NOT think this is a coincidence and it makes me angry when I feel like this family thinks they are so sly and we are all dunces.
~I totally sympathize with GA on the stand today, but we gotta remember... all JB has to do is cast a shadow of reasonable doubt for the jury (another scenario of how precious Caylee was killed?) and ICA may in the very least get a minimal sentence! I know he's hurting, but he also may be trying to save his daughter.~
I would love to go back to prior testimony of GA to see if this has occurred more than the three times I have picked up on it!
I'm even thinking of running out NOW to buy a software program in order to do this!
If anyone feels so inclined, this would be a great "montage!"

I guess I'll settle for JB being cast on the dustbin of defense attorney history...there must be a special place in hell, though, for someone who assists in this kind of evil. A vigorous defense? Absolutely, but that's not what this is...

I might be willing to consider the DP now.

I don't think GA brought that gun home in an attempt to cause ICA to be sent back to jail. He was wrong to buy it and bring it home, but I bet he thought he could hide it in his car and that would circumvent the rules. I hope JA can make the point that GA didn't buy it to get ICA in trouble.

I do worry about GA's admission that he was thinking of using the gun to force ICA's friends/boyfriends to give up any info they had about Caylee's whereabouts. That makes him sound violent, dangerous, and unpredictable. I understand that he had been jerked around by ICA's stories when he just wanted to get his granddaughter back safe and sound, but still. Hmm.

When court recessed this morning, Casey said something like "I'm through with him" to someone on her DT. Following Cindy's early testimony in the case after which Casey had her emotional tirade, she said something like "just get me acquitted so I can as far away from (her, them) as possible." Clearly, anyone who gets in Casey's way or doesn't dance to her tune becomes disposable and needs to be irradicated from her life.

This is exactly why Casey got rid of Caylee: The little girl was in the way and not allowing Casey to do what she wanted to do, when she wanted to do it.

Disposable people. In Casey's world, everyone becomes disposable. Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay