2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me...are sociopaths made or born?

Adoption studies show both genetic and environmental factors contribute to the risk of sociopathy.

So, environment can make a person a sociopath and genetics can make a sociopath.

That wink was gross, sneaky, and full of deceit. :cool:

eta: I think KC is trying her grudges, not her defense in murdering Caylee. It's weird.

I cannot decide if the DT was simply trying to discredit GA as a liar (hmmm-odd strategy given the defendant) or they were implying he was going to shoot Casey with the gun.

trying to use innuendo that GA was guilty, and in his grief, and after the latest search warrants searching his house ("his stuff", ie, gas can, duct tape, per JB), was going to kill himself. jmo

to whomever asked...

sociopaths are born...and environment plays a role unto what degree they exhibit/display/handle their sociopathy

Trying to digest what Casey has done to every member of her family who truly gave her the Bella Vita is choking me. I have never witnessed this kind of evil before.

Can someone tell me...are sociopaths made or born?
There have been brain studies on this...so I would hazard that they are born that way. Not to say a person's environment can't alter someone's behavior, but knowing some sociopaths in my lifetime leads me to believe that there is something inherently missing.
The studies are a good read.

Doesn’t Baez remind you of a “Roomba”? He chugs along till he bumps into something then he just turns and chugs the other way till he hits something else!

I don't see a cat riding on top of him tho..:dance:

on RHornsby's blog...

he links to other blog attnys - one who compares JB to Atticus Finch.

as in - the honorable defense lawyer who takes the case no lawyer will take and defends the defendant no lawyer will defend and finds himself abused and hated for doing so.

I'm just gonna throw that thought out here and :couch:

here's the link
http://criminaldefenseblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/no-one-would-like-my-commentary-on.html

I can give you 200,000 reasons why that ain't so

RespectfullyQuoted Amil :tyou: for this link. I found this link very interesting in relation to my opinions regarding ICA. This part in particular.

Tanay: Both. He was doing the same thing, he was being the same psychopath when he dealt with his victims that he tortured and killed as when he was dealing with lawyers who were helping him, or investigators who were trying to solve the crime. He was behaving in the same manner - psychiatrically it was the same, even though the consequences were obviously not as tragic, since he couldn't harm anybody in the manner that he harmed his victims. He was harming other people. He was destructive to himself. He was destructive to his lawyers. My observations were that he was manipulating people around him, including his lawyers, even though it was destructive to him. Ultimately he was the victim of it all, but he was victimizing other people even while he was in jail.
(end snip)

http://www.skcentral.com/articles.php?article_id=24

:websleuther:

I missed that is there a link any where so far I can not find it
Please and thanks!

Saw it above, wait till she hears that the entire world saw her big smiles after dady left the stand and was crying, she is so sneaky, that is for sure!!

omg i just watched her wink.. Hes all smiley and prap too.. Ugh..omg and hurl and barf

Does anyone here think that GA molested Casey A?

It makes me sick to think that she could lie like that.

I'm sensitive to this because no one knows for sure except GA and CA. I was molested by my father. The social worker believed me, the judge did not. My father later went to jail for sexually assaulting another child, but this was years later. He's now a registered sex offender for life. But the judge DIDN'T BELIEVE ME, even though it happened.

Of course, it didn't take me committing a serious crime for the allegations to come out, but a lot of molestation victims never tell anyone due to shame, guilty, what have you.

I don't even bother to speculate on this, because while I was molested and abused, while something very horrible happened right before I turned four, and despite being raised by a single mom and living in poverty, I DID NOT turn out like ICA did.

I am not a "victim". I am not a pathological liar. I would never hurt my child. I'm a strong woman. ICA has only one person to blame for her situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela