2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill S. says that Casey will be fileted by the Prosecution and that LDB would likely do the cross.

LDB will do cross if ICA testifies

Bill S asked Linda if she was hoping for it and Linda smiled

Because this morning gitana1 was so bad and so brutal, all done by JB, that everyone who was there had their minds blown out at the audacity of it all. No one has ever seen anything like it before.

Hey, you missed Ann Finnell's telephone motion when none of the Defense team showed up on time, ICA sat there by herself and HHJP went ahead with it anyhow? Kind of gave us all the flavor of how the rest of the day was going to go - or at least should have.

and to add just a bit ICA stood up in court by herself and said she agreed with AF in the motion. Nary another attorney to look at her, stop her, agree with her. Not 1.

How in the world can JB call River Cruz after GA's testimony? Something tells me he will

There she is and I would say she looks a little scared? No sound still though.

I don't know why this court coverage reminds me of the winter olympics.
sometimes... with talking heads yammering through the weather delays.

She got her "chicka bow wow" hip swing back - she looks pretty confident there...

I just saw him on wesh and he started to say something about us knowing about the case for 3 years and the jury not being able to "get it" (I actually don't agree with him fwiw) what do you think Git?

I don't know. IMO, the defense has bombed repeatedly. But in the end, that might not matter.

I always thought casey would be found guilty of premeditated murder. But then we got juror number 4. That reduced my confidence. My confidence rose as I saw how badly the DT has bungled this case but I'm thinking about Stacey Barker's case. She smothered her baby out her in Calif., around the same time as casey murdered Caylee. Her trial ended around the time this one commenced. She also pretended there was a kidnapping but under questioning, she changed her story quickly, stating that the baby choked and she didn't know what to do.

Her family is almost as unusual as casey's.

She testified and did not come across well. She had attitude.

What worries me is that Emma's body was found quickly and there was a cause of death - suffocation. But the jury, who found her guilty of first degree murder, said they grappled a lot with premeditation. That concerns me because there may be more of a question here in some people's mind as to premeditation.

However, Florida juries can be harsh, so I'm not sure.

I have some concerns but we will see.

Am I the only one that wonders if GA planned to point that gun at ICA to make her talk?

Just what I was thinking butI believe court will go on without her? No more making off she is sick.
She sick alright. One of the sickest people I've ever witnessed.
Her malady is incurable however so let the trial proceed. Put a video camera and one of her babysitting lawyers in her cell and we're good to go

Jury enjoyed a special lunch....wonder how ICA liked her bag lunch from the jailhouse catering company!

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Crystal holloway (aka river cruz) has arrived at cthse. She says she had affair w geo and that he said it was accident #caseyanthony

Last night, after it was reported that Ms. Holloway was furious about GA's testimony, Richard Hornsby tweeted that she will likely be in trouble for ignoring the rule of sequestration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member