2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking we are waiting for the jury to come back. I think they had a special lunch reservation :)

hehe I'm getting a chance to catch up so far....already on video 3 !

I hope GA is all right-- that's a lot of stress to endure over a few hours. mo

Real quick-- when GA got off the stand before lunch break, did CA greet him?

Yes and Ashley Banfield (?) tweeted he and CA were embraced outside of the courtroom as GA broke down.

Help! I've dropped down the rabbit hole and can't get out!

Oh dear, don't you know not to drink every drink a stranger hands you? Does this mean you got small like Alice?

Oh yeah, while you are there, don't go looking for the Mad Hatter - I think he's in the courtroom today.

Why do you feel you'll miss us? Many of us move case to case, or have several on the go at a time. We'll always be here. :crazy:

I'm not Tipstaff, but speaking for myself, I will miss you because soon after this case is over, I must move on and disconnect, for my own mental health.

The jury was treated to a special lunch today which is running a bit overtime, that is why we are starting afternoon court late (via Vinnie Politan).

I think JB will try and end on Sat so he will keep stretching everything out. He made himself a nice mess with GA today and CA even said she wasn't aware of any bedroom event with Casey before the remainder of the questions couldn't be answered. Bullying and being a wise guy with someone sobbing after the real loss of a grandchild isn't a smart way to go, JB. It looked clear that GA was a grieving grandfather today. He humanized George even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member