2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RHornsby on WESH saying there is zero chance the jury was exposed to the guy passing out pamphlets.
They don't know what the delay is about....

Does anyone know what "-jfell" means when someone twitters it after Casey's name?

Jacqueline (sp?) Fell, reporter

This used to drive my spousal unit nuts....he kept saying, "J fell? Who's J and why did she fall?" lol...He really is NOT a techie. :D

The jury was treated to a special lunch today which is running a bit overtime, that is why we are starting afternoon court late (via Vinnie Politan).

they deserve every yummy bite!

I know it's a reporter but I always see it as "Casey just fell" and it cracks me up. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

At first I thought it was "fail" - which in this case has happened at eerily appropriate times.:floorlaugh:

I wonder if the judge has to talk to the jury and make sure they were not exposed to the pamphlet people

I think she might be starting to realize that she is a prisoner and not a movie star, especially with that guard over her now.

You know, I really hope JA does closing. I like the emotions he puts into his arguments. I think they SA needs that aspect added into their case. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE LDB, but JA has an extra UMPF...

:rocker::rocker: I totally agree !! The Closing will need JA's PASSION !! :great:

Bill S. says that Casey will be fileted by the Prosecution and that LDB would likely do the cross.

ICA clearly loathes LDB. LDB knows it. She would push every button, hit the reset, and reformat ICA's drive. By the time she realized what was happening she'd be sitting on death row.

There she is and I would say she looks a little scared? No sound still though.

We don't usually have sound until the judge is on the bench. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Who was the man that met GA as he was leaving the stand, earlier? I've seen him sitting with the Ants in court, before.

You do know according to Yuri when he was looking at the gas can in court the tape is missing on it.:floorlaugh:

Really? We can only hope that someone is planning on slapping that piece of tape over Jose's mouth.:crazy:

We're almost there guys, just a little longer now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7QM6UEpIAw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7QM6UEpIAw[/ame]

Well, I'm glad Jose is going to get his wish - he is going to be famous!

Parts of his Defense on this trial will be played over and over again for years, as instruction to new lawyers on how not to defend your client...

:floorlaugh:

Does anyone know what "-jfell" means when someone twitters it after Casey's name?

A couple different reporters tweet for that station and so they sign the tweets ... she is the blonde who is often seated next to the today show reported Jim L.

Kathy in Texas

KC appears to be getting desperate......I expect she has told the DT DO WHATEVER iT TAKES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean