2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I get it!

Baez is jealous that George may have been on television more than HE has.

A-Ha!

"sustained, sustained, sustained" how does the jury feel about this incompetent lawyer?

GeorgeAnthony to Baez: "It was not an alleged attempt. I tried to take my life. That happened."
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:12 PM

I'm sick and tired of Casey's "No" headnods. If she has something to say than "take the stand!" Otherwise she needs to shut the he!! up. I really wish HHJP would address this.

I dare say the State is going to walk through that door NOW. JB just mentioned that GA called JB.

I bet JA asks about the conversation they had!!! No atty client protection there.

Walk through Jeff...walk through PLEASE!

Yeppers! can't wait

Look at that .................!!!!!!! She is JUST PLAIN EVIL.

Media appearance to explain disappearance of Caylee, how it affected their lives.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:13 PM

all of these bizarre cases make life so much worse for families of missing children....I do not know the proper way to react anymore. I would offer my fingerprints and LDT but then it comes back in court about his fingerprints like this

Originally posted by cityslick
Does it bother anyone how JB smiles and smirks before he gets ready to tear into a defeated GA once again?

Since you've mentioned it, why, yes. I detest his smarmy little smirk.

Originally posted by ami
Ewww. JB rolling his eyes, chuckling and mugging for the jury.

Seriously (not snark) - JB does not seem fully marbled at times.

omg, you guys get outta my head! I was just typing that and you beat me to it.

Additionally, the way JB bounces on his heels while shooting that poo-eating grin repulses me and makes me want to toss my Saltines and Fresca.

jus sayin..... EWWWWW indeed and fully marbled to the max too, imo.

moo

PS
There is nothing to grin about... you..... so-n-so..... I'll leave it at that; But you now the word I'm telepathically sending, fellow posters.

I dare say the State is going to walk through that door NOW. JB just mentioned that GA called JB.

I bet JA asks about the conversation they had!!! No atty client protection there.

Walk through Jeff...walk through PLEASE!

BINGO!!!! Please shift that gear into D Mr. Jeff

I want to know what would be wrong with George thrashing around in his pain and sending the message: help me, I"m hurting so much I want to die - even if he never actually swallowed pills? To me that would be completely understandable.

ICA glares when she hears that the parents were in LA staying at the Ritz Carlton.

Iornically....he just died this week!!!!!

Yes I know it's IRON!

Your bona fides with regard to the language are clearly apparent, SOTS. I move that we accept the use of iorn in its intended spirit henceforth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth