2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's JB's AHA moment.......just not the one he was hoping for!

HE ate dinner at the Ritz with the A's

So I wonder who footed the bill? That would be interesting GA with the money he got from the tv interview? The one JB was grilling him about. Or was it JB footing the bill to have dinner with someone he is accusing of molesting his daughter and helping dispose of Caylee. Hmmm, I guess JB is not to particular about his dinning companions:crazy:

Honestly! JB and the Ritz!! Who cares!?
This has nothing to do with anything.

Of course these folks have been hounded by the media and involved with the media... give me a break.

JA - ask anyone for help in finding Caylee...Jan 20 was the day after it was in fact ...rephrase it was Dec 19th body was confirmed to be Caylee....the day after you had final confirmation it was Caylee you were argumentative toward LE....
JB - Ashton asked you if you were taken to Ritz-Carlton...someone paid for it/ object-overrule...no idea who paid for it....ever been on Good Morning America since the then? don't believe I was...(confusing)
no more questions - witness excused

Defense calls Brandon Sparks, now I thought Kronks "prior bad acts" aren't admissable, so the DT really is gonna call him, ask him if RK said that "he would find that baby" or whatever, and then send him on his merry way. :cow:

George doesn't know who paid for the Ritz...He's a liar too!!!!

Why can't these people just tell the truth!!!!

When is the $$$ JB got going come in ?

GeorgeAnthony stayed at #RitzCarlton, but doesn't know who paid stay, he said.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:22 PM

DT calls Brandon Sparks. :rolleyes:

This is RK's son.

Good job George! :clap: :clap:

Take one last look at KC while you are leaving...she didn't even look up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors