2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a crock of malarky! No tears when Kronk talked about sticking a metal rod in the eye socket of her child's skull, etc. but when Dr. Sally talks about general grief over a child KC automatically thinks of herself and releases a Monsoon!

the end of the day she must go back to her cell so so very tired with all her role acting, as she is able to portray so very very many different faces, she certainly knows when to cry, laugh, pout, look upset, angry, flirt, be a secretary taking notes, look upset, get angry, I could go on and on.

Ashton has her pegged - Everything is consistent with grief according to her, so what's the point of her opinions?

Jeff's up and ICA's tears dry up? And look at those looks she is throwing his way. Oh my.

This is my first post. I couldn't hold my tongue any longer.

This "expert" is talking about losing a child. ICA did NOT lose Caylee. She murdered her. She took her life. She lost nothing. Caylee lost EVERYTHING.

I cannot stand this line of testimony. It is making me sick.

Hahaha. It might be true, but it sounds ridiculous to say every emotion is consistent with grief.

So when my Dad died last summer after a long, torturous illness, my being happy would have been normal? Oh, ok. I could have spared my self so much, well, GRIEF.

This woman is very passive aggressive. She continues talking ,even after HHJP says sustained.
I hope the jury picks up on her lack of respect.

Please can someone tell me if the jury is present for this?

Go JA go !

I am like others just astounded that ICA is crying now, running through the various ways that people grieve is upseting to her?

So she's saying that there are no emotions/behaviors related to grief at all?

JA does what he does with the objects to help get the witness on defence before he gets them on cross, a good tactic to help him achive his goal of making them waiver. So really the witness is always his, It that makes any sence. I may have not explained this well.

So he starts the Mack up and floats the gas for a while before he drives it over them.

I'm at work and can't listen or pay much attention but I've checked in a few times when I can...

I watched the CNN video of GA breaking down (without sound)... I try very hard to stay neutral regarding GA, CA & LA... but what I saw was pure GRIEF pouring out of that man so much so that I started to cry at my desk!

Then I read that ICA showed ZERO emotion over RK's graphic or GA's emotional testimony but the SECOND the "Grief Counselor" starts talking about ICA's hypothetical "suffering" she falls apart....

For cryin out loud!!!! Pun totally intended but seriously.... SOMEONE PLEASE, PLEASE tell me that the JURY is NOTICING the difference in ICA... crying when it's about HER "pain" and not at all when it's about someone else's REAL pain?

<modsnip>...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member