2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the defense is doing this on purpose. Not all attorneys come in together. There should be someone there. Set up for some reason

I'm told the rest of the defense is waiting for the elevator. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:39 AM

The whole DT is not present??? This trial just keeps going further down the rabbit hole. IMHO

I missed Casey's entrance, did she look surprised that nobody was there, or walked out knowing they wouldn't be there?

Can't believe the defense is no where to be seen and its almost 9am in Florida. Poor KC in court all alone.

Hmmm. Why do I feel like they are all not there on purpose? They are ALWAYS there by this time. Weird.

imo by the way ICA answered/spoke, I do believe that she wants to testify for herself. She actually *STILL* thinks she's got this!

I believe because AF is on the phone and listening there won't be a problem. I could see one lawyer being late but the whole team? This is not without reason to notice that they have not appeared en-group.

I never thought I'd say this, but I feel a tiny bit of sympathy for Casey, being there without her attorneys. But she's just speaking up, bold as brass, so she clearly doesn't feel abandoned and unable to speak for herself.

She doesn't deserve my sympathy, I know.

I do feel...not bad really...but this is wrong. There is no excuse for them to be this late.

Oh, here they come now! Only 11 minutes late.

Wow. Given this is a hearing for a MISTRIAL it would be helpful for someone to be in person.

Maybe Jose and Cheney are arguing out in the hall? I'm just amazed no one is there. Obviously AF thought they were there and could concur with Casey agreeing. It's all a little ackward and not exact endearing the DT to HHJP.

Also makes me more certain Casey will take the stand.

Oops went off to do some kitchen work and things are already underway!

I'm told the rest of the defense is waiting for the elevator. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:39 AM

CM and dark-haired young female lawyer (forget her name again!) walking in now.

So JB, CM and the rest of the DT decided it wasn't important enough to show up on time. His manipulation of the court system to suit himself is really aggravating. JMO

I can't wait to see if they come slinking in during this motion. Of course, knowing the lot of them, they'll come sasshaying in like "What?"

Wow... ICA spoke. Its weirdddd to hear her voice isn't it?
She sounds... different.

No hint of nerves in the voice of ICA...I would be in tears and you would hear it in my voice. Honestly think there is something not totally 'right' with ICA. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay