2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Throwing under the Bus" ... ok JB HAS been reading here!! lol.

Kettle meet pot

There you go "I was cooperating with the law" meaning he was telling them the truth about the ICA.

CaseyAnthony mutters something and cont. to shake her head. during GeorgeAnthony's testimony.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:39 AM

George says he may have said negative things about his daughter. He says he was cooperating w/ LE to find #Caylee. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:39 AM

Typical family dynamic when dealing with a sociopath -- try to keep them happy....

All this shows is that GA loves his daughter despite what she did.

Wow - ICA is seething. I don't usually see that when people say it, but I sure it now.

ICA getting really pi**ed that it's clear her Daddy isn't going to cover for her.
Yay Jojo!

How is this line of questioning helpful to the defense? He's just confirming the fact that her father believed she was responsible in some way, and that he believed her to be untruthful.
How is this helpful???

JB says one day he is throwing his daughter under the bus and then visiting her at jail and being nice to her.

The entire family has imploded along with defense's OS theory!

KerryNBC Kerry Sanders
#georgeanthony is a defense witness, but his comments on the stand in the #caseyanthony case sound more like they're for the prosecution.

Baez asks #GeorgeAnthony about throwing #CaseyAnthony "under the bus."
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:40 AM

Baez says the next day he went to visit #CaseyAnthony in jail - he was nice and "not throwing her under the bus." -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:40 AM

#CaseyAnthony George says if he was saying only negative things about Casey to LEOs it's because he was cooperating with them
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:40 AM

#CaseyAnthony George's early statements point finger directly at Casey.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:39 AM

And, wow, if Casey wasn't already determined to testify, I think this is only going to prompt her more!

George is making total sense, if you ask me. And if I were Baez, I would have tried to keep these statements of George's OUT of the jury's awareness!

Hi All,

It is so thoughtful of JB to put up another witness for the State. Thanks JB. Go George!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove