2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking whether #GeorgeAnthony testified against CA before grand jury. Objection, sidebar.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:42 AM

Baez asked about George's grand jury testimony. Obj --sidebar. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:42 AM

GA may be throwing her under the bus, but I wish he was teh one that was gonna put her on that prison bus.

Jojo crying on the stand. I can't bear to see that man in so much pain. I hope he remembers Caylee is right there with him.

JB taking jab after jab at GA trying to turn everything into a negative for GA.

Casey is fuming and I think if pushed to far she could very easily have an outburst. She looks like she wants to screammmmm right now and I am sure the jury sees this.

Poor George.. My heart really does break for him. No matter what kinda craziness he's done. This has to be gut wrenching. I bet he misses Caylee so much.

BS - JB is trying to make it that GA was leading the investigation to blame ICA! But, JB is bolstering the state's case that ICA lives on the edge, and is a liar.

Come and join us in the chat room we are allowed to blow off some steam in here!! <Modsnip>
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I wish GA would just drop all pretense and just tell it ALL STRAIGHT! He knew there was the smell of death, he knows what kind of effed up daughter he has, he suspected from day one that she killed Caylee, and he can't believe she's blaming ANY of this on him.

GA is excising her out of his heart-- I can see it. mo

I think half of websleuths might get banned today if this questioning continues..... I'm seriously trying not to scream. Jose is.................. rrrrrrrrrr nevermind.

Baez is really unbelievable w/GA and I don't believe the jury will take kindly to his line of questioning. KC shaking her head and mumbling - also unbelievable. I can't say what I'm feeling about this lawyer right now or I'd be like trouble in River City.

I feel like Baez just showed us all that he told Casey all these stuff that George said about Casey to LE (i.e. My daughter carries lies to the end, etc). He managed to piss Casey off enough to make sure she would turn on him...

George is crying on the stand during sidebar.
I am crying with him, Casey does not care.

GA seems to be crying now during this sidebar, kc has angry face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska