2011.06.30- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there's a big difference. But she never said she had been thru more hell than he had. In fact, she said she felt so sorry for him.

So sorry for him that she can't stop going on every show that will have her to talk about their alleged affair? Most women who are so low as to sleep with married men are at least decent enough to be embarrassed about it. She seems to want to brag. I wonder what ever happened to her boyfriend.

Jane W is delusional.

The assumptions she makes are silly.

" There is no more duct tape--Dr Spitz and Roy Kronk took care of that."

[WTH? Is she serious? ]

" There is no chloroform-Dr Vass was discredited."

[ Since when..?]

I must have missed that part of the trial when the DT was able to discredit everything! :crazy:

Good question, I would like to see them too. She said that the police had them. But, for some reason, they only brought one of them up in court. Must have been the first one.

She insisted that the prosecution has them. Well, if they have them then so does Baez.

I think it is a safe bet that if Baez has other texts we'd have seen them by now.

IMO

Of course there's a big difference. But she never said she had been thru more hell than he had. In fact, she said she felt so sorry for him.

Yes, she seems to be saying that. What is her purpose for going to the Enquirer and the talk shows and the articles? " I want to tell MY story.." He DID sleep with me and he needs to admit it." WHY?

Why si that so important to her given the situation he was in and is in now?

Why is she whining and complaining so much? SHE was the one who pursued him. She was the one who went every day to talk to him at the tent. WHY?
because she is a con artist and a liar, imo/

She insisted that the prosecution has them. Well, if they have them then so does Baez.

I think it is a safe bet that if Baez has other texts we'd have seen them by now.

IMO

Unless the other texts make it clear that all George and she-with-many-names had was a friendship. Obviously if there are more, the "I need you in my life" one is the worst of the bunch, and even it seems innocent to me.

If she felt so bad for him why did she bring up that they were sleeping together when the Man is literally going through he77. did you see him yesterday? She tried to make it sound like he was guilty because she's hurt she was dumped. While in a relationship with another Man!! Don't tell me she has one ounce of compassion for GA! She wanted her 15 minutes and now she got it.

If she is so innocent why does she have so many names?

Oh, now they are on the "finger of affection" guy. Why do they keep referring to a 28 yr old as a "kid". That is NOT a kid. :banghead:

IMO

I think it was probably more of an emotional affair. I do not believe he was all that sexual during that trying and difficult time. he was in a very fragile state, and looking for an emotional connection, imo. And I believe that she DID say she had a brain tumor. He was being a friend and I think she played him and is still doing so;.

Twice Vinnie asked her about that, and then just as she started to explain, he interrupted her. Both times!

Does anyone know what the explanation is? Did she tell George that or not?

River, please go away. You got your $4,000 off the blood of Caylee. You and Vinnie need to realize....this isn't about you. Drama king Vinnie will fade away after the verdict. Thank God.

Well, she made $4000 off the Nat'l Enqirer interview, so she's even from the money she gave George. Now she can go away.

So sorry for him that she can't stop going on every show that will have her to talk about their alleged affair? Most women who are so low as to sleep with married men are at least decent enough to be embarrassed about it. She seems to want to brag. I wonder what ever happened to her boyfriend.
:clap:
Yes, brag about keeping quiet for 2 years on national TV now.:waitasec:

I am still stunned that she was willing to do the one interview with the national enquirer and make them out to be "the only ones who would allow her to tell her story" I firmly disagree. She was allowed to tell her story to LE and she lied to them.

If she felt so bad for him why did she bring up that they were sleeping together when the Man is literally going through he77. did you see him yesterday? She tried to make it sound like he was guilty because she's hurt she was dumped. While in a relationship with another Man!! Don't tell me she has one ounce of compassion for GA! She wanted her 15 minutes and now she got it.

If she is so innocent why does she have so many names?

Maybe because the cops were drilling her? They had the texts and they didn't sound innocent. I would crumble too.

Yes, I did see him. And yes, I agree. How much more can one person take? I suppose CA has it worse....she went thru it all too - except she had the added he77 of her husband seeking comfort from another woman.

All I know is she kept this quiet for two years and never said a word until the cops confronted her. And then to sit thru him saying all those bad things about her...I'd be mad too. But being mad and thinking Casey is guilty and thinking the family has been thru such horror are not mutually exclusive

Where do they get some of these people? Who was the guy who said GA should have been charged with murder because his behavior was no different than Casey's? murder of a small .

Would you believe, a Judge??

It's Judge Larry Seidlin, the one who presided over the Anna Nicole Smith baby daddy custody thing.

How generous of her to give her time to gossip. I'd think she was on the up-and-up if she stayed away from the media and not give interviews. Less is more. Certainly, it would be the classy thing to do.

Like I said, I don't think she lied about the affair/relationship. I think it's extremely tacky to go on these shows and be angry when questioned, a la her appearance on Levi's show, and have the nerve to trash George. Plus, her anger at Jeff Ashton was uncalled for. Ashton wasn't the one who subpoenaed her, and no one forced her to mess around with George in the first place. Nor did anyone force her to tell the story, no one but Jose Baez, that is.

She may be honest about what happened, she's just going about it all wrong three years later. She should be done with it now that she's testified. That's all I'm saying.

Please don't think I'm taking up for George. Not at all. I'm just saying she should have more discretion and stay out of the limelight. It was an affair, after all.

Good point she goes on to complain that the evil media ruined her life. She seems pretty willing to inject herself into "sketchy" situations...

Maybe because the cops were drilling her? They had the texts and they didn't sound innocent. I would crumble too.

Yes, I did see him. And yes, I agree. How much more can one person take? I suppose CA has it worse....she went thru it all too - except she had the added he77 of her husband seeking comfort from another woman.

All I know is she kept this quiet for two years and never said a word until the cops confronted her. And then to sit thru him saying all those bad things about her...I'd be mad too. But being mad and thinking Casey is guilty and thinking the family has been thru such horror are not mutually exclusive

Tony Lazzaro kept quiet all this time too, and he didn't lie to the cops, or at least if he did, he wasn't caught red handed doing it like this woman was today.
Her credibility is gone. And showing up on National TV tonight trying to make someone believe she is a victim is just disgusting, especially when so many are out there just trying to seek justice for Caylee.

How generous of her to give her time to gossip. I'd think she was on the up-and-up if she stayed away from the media and not give interviews. Less is more. Certainly, it would be the classy thing to do.

Like I said, I don't think she lied about the affair/relationship. I think it's extremely tacky to go on these shows and be angry when questioned, a la her appearance on Levi's show, and have the nerve to trash George. Plus, her anger at Jeff Ashton was uncalled for. Ashton wasn't the one who subpoenaed her, and no one forced her to mess around with George in the first place. Nor did anyone force her to tell the story, no one but Jose Baez, that is.

She may be honest about what happened, she's just going about it all wrong three years later. She should be done with it now that she's testified. That's all I'm saying.

Please don't think I'm taking up for George. Not at all. I'm just saying she should have more discretion and stay out of the limelight. It was an affair, after all.

I couldn't agree more ... talk about no class ! When the story about her first broke, I admit thinking she was another victim of the Anthonys ... dragged into this mess ... However, the National Enquirer changed my thinking as did her own statements about things she initiated like getting involved with the family and into their inner circle ... hearing her say about bringing flowers to Cindy, etc. just turned me off totally ... IMO it was a big deal for the two sisters to be involved in this big media circus ... they got some sort of thrill out of it ... the picture of George with the two sisters on either side of him taken with River's cell says it all ... :loser:

One thing I don't understand is if her intent was to help find Caylee and volunteer, why was she still hanging out with George and what does it say about her to hardly know someone and find out his daughter was responsible for killing his granddaughter ??? WTH ??

Birds of a feather ....
Just one more sideshow ... the media is totally irresponsible, IMO, running with this pathetic story ...

I'm looking forward to the state's closing arguments and the focus shifting back to poor little Caylee who was murdered by her mother ...

Has everyone noticed all the purple being worn especially today? In court, on tv, all for Caylee.

Oh, now they are on the "finger of affection" guy. Why do they keep referring to a 28 yr old as a "kid". That is NOT a kid. :banghead:

IMO

I know; it annoys me to no end. I'm sure HLN will have him on their network next week. :/

But I really hated how JVM ended the segment with a lecture on tough love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela