2011.06.30- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I figured that out. she was talking about him to the police. she wasn't quoting him. It was confusing to me because it sounded like she was saying both but she really wasn't

When she read her statement, she was quoting him.

I'm pretty sure she said 'He said he believed it was an accident'.

Unless the other texts make it clear that all George and she-with-many-names had was a friendship. Obviously if there are more, the "I need you in my life" one is the worst of the bunch, and even it seems innocent to me.

Im not sure I beleive there are any other texts because if there were that proved an affair JB would have used them and if there were texts that disproved an affair the SA would have used them IMO.

Maybe because the cops were drilling her? They had the texts and they didn't sound innocent. I would crumble too.

Yes, I did see him. And yes, I agree. How much more can one person take? I suppose CA has it worse....she went thru it all too - except she had the added he77 of her husband seeking comfort from another woman.

All I know is she kept this quiet for two years and never said a word until the cops confronted her. And then to sit thru him saying all those bad things about her...I'd be mad too. But being mad and thinking Casey is guilty and thinking the family has been thru such horror are not mutually exclusive

What did GA say bad about her? I never heard him mention her name. CrystalRiver seeked the Anthony's out for media attention. Done, end, period! To take advantage of grieving people has to be the lowest of low. Maybe now she can move on to Sr Citizens

Any mature, decent woman, even if GA came on to her, would have said no becuase 1) he is married 2) His wife is going through hell and sure does not need some woman making life worse3) How thick do you have to be to not realize how vulnerable a person in his situation is.
I do not know if she lied or not, but if she did not GA, sure can pick em!! I think she is slimy.

An affair has not been proven.

you are right....but, he couldn't disprove the less-than-innocent texts. and he couldn't disprove going over her house. she said he lied about that at first until he heard Nancy Grace say there were surveillance cameras. these are all very suspicious events. I think, in affairs, where there's smoke, there's fire in 99% of the time.

but none of it matters, so what, he was in a horrible state, and sought comfort from someone other than his wife.

Maybe it was innocent, and maybe she's lying. But, she may indeed be telling the truth too. automatically trashing her because she is throwing something in the mix that is different than a clear cut path to Casey being convicted serves no purpose, IMHO

Maybe because the cops were drilling her? They had the texts and they didn't sound innocent. I would crumble too.

Yes, I did see him. And yes, I agree. How much more can one person take? I suppose CA has it worse....she went thru it all too - except she had the added he77 of her husband seeking comfort from another woman.

All I know is she kept this quiet for two years and never said a word until the cops confronted her. And then to sit thru him saying all those bad things about her...I'd be mad too. But being mad and thinking Casey is guilty and thinking the family has been thru such horror are not mutually exclusive

I ask again, what texts did they have? Where are you getting this information? I can't imagine how George denying that they had sex is worse than her admitting she chased and seduced a married man who was grieving for his granddaughter. IMO she should be thanking him for not trying to make her look worse than she actually is.

Would you believe, a Judge??

It's Judge Larry Seidlin, the one who presided over the Anna Nicole Smith baby daddy custody thing.

Ick! Has he slithered out for this trial?? Should have been committed years ago....:crazy:

Any mature, decent woman, even if GA came on to her, would have said no becuase 1) he is married 2) His wife is going through hell and sure does not need some woman making life worse3) How thick do you have to be to not realize how vulnerable a person in his situation is.
I do not know if she lied or not, but if she did not GA, sure can pick em!! I think she is slimy.

She admitted on Vinnie that she initiated it.

The river chick also got a letter from GA where he refers to her husband and child....a letter signed by GA and CA....

Her 15 minutes of vulture feeding off of Caylee is over.

The more I listen to JVM yammer on and on about how she thought ICA should testify...the more I am glad that she did NOT. People like JVM wanted to hear her testify not just for the sensationalism of it (though that is part of it) but because they WANTED to believe her. They wanted to get kernels of truth that could explain ICA away to them. And so for that...and if there are any others like JVM on the jury I am thankful.

<modsnip>

They just said she wasn't getting paid for vinnie's show and there were people hounding her outside and she didn't want the money. just sayin.

WOW I hope her evil twin doesn't swoop in and force her to take any of that dirty money AGAIN. :floorlaugh::innocent::floorlaugh:

you are right....but, he couldn't disprove the less-than-innocent texts. and he couldn't disprove going over her house. she said he lied about that at first until he heard Nancy Grace say there were surveillance cameras. these are all very suspicious events. I think, in affairs, where there's smoke, there's fire in 99% of the time.

but none of it matters, so what, he was in a horrible state, and sought comfort from someone other than his wife.

Maybe it was innocent, and maybe she's lying. But, she may indeed be telling the truth too. automatically trashing her because she is throwing something in the mix that is different than a clear cut path to Casey being convicted serves no purpose, IMHO

I don't see how anything she has to say has any bearing on the case against Casey so I don't believe it's accurate to say she is being trashed for that. If I'm trashing her it's because I have absolutely no respect for a woman who chases married men and brags about it in the media while claiming to be a poor innocent victim. She's given many different stories and has a criminal history, she uses an alias to hide her past. She pretended to befriend Cindy who was going through a hell that, thankfully, not many of us can imagine, and then added to that hell by allegedly seducing Cindy's husband. She is not....to put it mildly....a good person.

She insisted that the prosecution has them. Well, if they have them then so does Baez.

I think it is a safe bet that if Baez has other texts we'd have seen them by now.

IMO

What I didn't like when RC said the prosecution has 6 more texts and did not show them, Vinnie did not correct her and say it is the defense CIC and up to them to enter the other texts. Left one to believe the prosecution had feared those texts, if as you say if they exist. These talking heads, well what can I say. moo

What did GA say bad about her? I never heard him mention her name. CrystalRiver seeked the Anthony's out for media attention. Done, end, period! To take advantage of grieving people has to be the lowest of low. Maybe now she can move on to Sr Citizens

he mocked her name. (nickname plus mother's maiden name)

he accused her of fraud (no proof). she said she had never had anything except a traffic fine.

he laughed at her accusations.

he mocked her "brain tumor" which she said was total bs and that she had seizures.

LOL...I didn't see her as anything near a 10 before, but the lipstick makes all the difference. *snort* I think she probably carries her wallet in her back pocket, if you know what I mean.

I'm sorry but :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You are cracking me up!

Maybe it was innocent, and maybe she's lying. But, she may indeed be telling the truth too. automatically trashing her because she is throwing something in the mix that is different than a clear cut path to Casey being convicted serves no purpose, IMHO[/QUOTE]

If she were trashed because of lying to LE, then it's my opinion that she full well deserved the trashing.
And I agree..none of it matters.
I find a problem with this woman going on the news tonight. Cindy Anthony was made out to be a liar today, and we all know how she is, yet she more than likely sits at home tonight pondering the next week, while this woman is out worried about being made out to be a liar after she sat on the stand today under oath and flat out admitted to lying to LE.
It doesn't matter so she just needs to go home..even those who want to believe her are going to turn away because of her choice to go on national tv tonight. She's doing it to herself.

It's Judge Larry Seidlin, the one who presided over the Anna Nicole Smith baby daddy custody thing.

Yeah. We're not exactly talking about one of the centuries great legal minds here.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that JVM's main guests on a show themed on "Lying" are LP and JW?

Seidlin didn't preside over the baby custody, he is the judge who determined custody of Anna Nicole's body. He's also, last I heard, up on charges for scamming his elderly neighbor lady out of a ton of money.

The more I listen to JVM yammer on and on about how she thought ICA should testify...the more I am glad that she did NOT. People like JVM wanted to hear her testify not just for the sensationalism of it (though that is part of it) but because they WANTED to believe her. They wanted to get kernels of truth that could explain ICA away to them. And so for that...and if there are any others like JVM on the jury I am thankful.
<modsnip>..

Good post and hilarious!!

The ONLY reason he said 'bad things', strike that-'truthful things' --about her character was because she sold her story to the Enquirer and CHANGED it from the one she told under oath. And what if she IS lying-and it was just an emotional type affair? Would that make sense about why George would want to point out her criminal background?

She purposely sought George out EVERY day. She PRETENDED to care about a missing toddler when really she wanted George. She took flowers and gifts to Cindy--doesn't that seem like a low blow? HOW can she justify her righteous anger after 'befriending' Cindy in such a phony, cruel way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela