2011.06.30- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which nickname? she has so many!

If GA did these things to your Sister I'm sorry but I think she asked for it personally. Plus these are PETTY little things in comparison to having your GrandDaughter murdered thrown in a thrash dump to deompose.

I see it so differently. I try to imagine how a totally innocent man would react if someone accused them of having an affair. I just don't think you would react the way he did, mocking her names, making fun of her "brain tumor" which she denies (she has seizures), saying she was involved in fraud (which she says the worst she's ever had was a traffic issue). I think (only my opinion) that you would have said something like there is absolutely no truth to any of these allegations at all and I am sorry she is saying these things that are not true. Trouble is there are texts and there are visits. Hard to explain, don't you think?

and of course her pain is nothing in comparison to the anthony's. that's a given and I don't believe she ever implied that it was. but it still is her pain.

It is weird how we have all these little sideshows like KH/RC that lead us in circles and does NOTHING for either side. RK dares to touch a trash bag in a trash dump.. on and on.. I suppose they think it will confuse the jury I am sure they just find it petty and tedious.

NG discussion about what ICA mouths when GA leaves the stand. I don't think it is "SOB". I think is is, "Go to he77." IMO

I think that the bearing on the case is that she is saying he said "it was an accident." If this is true it has HUGE implications, IMHO. I know I am in a minority here, for sure, but I always thought it was 100% Casey now, I wouldn't bet my life on it. and, the only reason is that I now believe he is a liar. anyone can trash me if they want...I just found her credible (isn't it ok to state that here?) And, it takes two to tango.

I don't find her credible because she swore under oath that there was NO affair.
Then she accepts 4 grand from the Enquirer to say there WAS an affair.

Her sister, who was in jail with Casey, and befriended her, was in jail for fraud and theft. The jewelry theft was one in which the sister was busted, and NOT River. But the sister used River/Krystal's driver's license in pawning the stolen jewelry/ And there were reports that they were both involved.

Why do you think Krystal Holloway would change her name to River Cruz when she moved to Orlando? Ever wonder why?

I do not think she is very credible at all.

Seidlin didn't preside over the baby custody, he is the judge who determined custody of Anna Nicole's body. He's also, last I heard, up on charges for scamming his elderly neighbor lady out of a ton of money.

:rolling:

OMG...really?? JVM is so desperate for guests.....:sick:

I think that the bearing on the case is that she is saying he said "it was an accident." If this is true it has HUGE implications, IMHO. I know I am in a minority here, for sure, but I always thought it was 100% Casey now, I wouldn't bet my life on it. and, the only reason is that I now believe he is a liar. anyone can trash me if they want...I just found her credible (isn't it ok to state that here?) And, it takes two to tango.

I think she slept with George and I think she gave him money. However, she needs to zip it and hide way now. The more she's squawking, the less she appears credible. Soo... I'm not gonna trash you. :)

I think George has slept with a few women in his marriage to Cindy. I think he prolly gets iced out and finds comfort elsewhere. My hope is that after this is over he divorces Cindy, moves away from Florida, and finds some peace.

MOO

one more thing. I think we are seeing the start of her media blitz. She will go on any show that will be willing to pay her, and get interviews to any mag that pays her. This is not over I fear.

Wasn't River trolling outside of the Ant home during the protests??

It seems to me that NG and JVM have a different opinion of Crystal H.

Janie W says the duct tape and chloroform theory is not going to hold up for the SA in closing.................ughhhhhhh!

PFFFFFTTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really want to vomit everytime Jane W opens her mouth.

I see it so differently. I try to imagine how a totally innocent man would react if someone accused them of having an affair. I just don't think you would react the way he did, mocking her names, making fun of her "brain tumor" which she denies (she has seizures), saying she was involved in fraud (which she says the worst she's ever had was a traffic issue). I think (only my opinion) that you would have said something like there is absolutely no truth to any of these allegations at all and I am sorry she is saying these things that are not true. Trouble is there are texts and there are visits. Hard to explain, don't you think?

and of course her pain is nothing in comparison to the anthony's. that's a given and I don't believe she ever implied that it was. but it still is her pain.

There is ONE text. She said the others were in other phones that she did not have anymore. And that one text was NOT sexual. He said he needed her in his life. According to George her sister called and told George that River was going to kill herself. Apparently George called her and told her that because he was very close to her EMOTIONALLY.

And he never denied that he visited her. She told him she had a brain tumor. He was trying to help her and be a good friend. Who wouldn't after she had spent weeks sitting and volunteering in the kidfinders tent? She PRETENDED to care about the missing toddler. That doesn't bother you? She took flowers and cards to Cindy ! Isn't that a tad creepy?

If George was trying to hide that he visited would he go through a guard gate and SIGN HIMSELF IN? And it was daytime he visit. Does that seem like he was hiding anything? He thought he was visiting a close friend who was battling brain cancer.

Have you read her depo? I really think you should. She says she used the name River Cruz to hide her real identity because of the crime's she'd committed in the past, including burglary which is, wouldn't you agree, slightly worse than a traffic ticket? Using a false name is fraud.

Her depo is filled with inconsistencies. For instance, she says George attempted to commit suicide after SHE broke things off with him and then goes on to say how hurt she was when George stopped seeing her after the memorial.

You have mentioned these multiple texts a half dozen or so times. I ask for the third time, where can we find proof that there was ever more than one text?

What did Lippman just say CA was banking that day? sorry didn't catch it all did he mean online or in person?

Caller asking NG if she thinks ICA might have chloroformed one of the dogs prior to Caylee......good question!

What did Lippman just say CA was banking that day? sorry didn't catch it all did he mean online or in person?

Yeah I heard that too. So he's saying b/c she was out banking that she went home as well? No dude, don't believe it.

Also in her police interview she goes on and on and on about how George must be describing her when he describes on TV what Zanny looks like because George describes Zanny of having a perfect body and being a '10' with beautiful teeth, a tattoo that goes down her arm, and having straight hair that is sometimes curly. The problem with that is, George never saw Zanny so how could he describe her? He only had Casey's description to go by. I don't know how the officer who conducted the interview kept from laughing at her, especially with the irony (iorny for Baez) when she said Mark NeJame looks like a woman. :floorlaugh:

Was it rumor or fact about JB and ICA eating on same licorice at different ends? would that be an emotional affair?

Also in her police interview she goes on and on and on about how George must be describing her when he describes on TV what Zanny looks like because George describes Zanny of having a perfect body and being a '10' with beautiful teeth, a tattoo that goes down her arm, and having straight hair that is sometimes curly. The problem with that is, George never saw Zanny so how could he describe her? He only had Casey's description to go by. I don't know how the officer who conducted the interview kept from laughing at her, especially with the irony (iorny for Baez) when she said Mark NeJame looks like a woman. :floorlaugh:

:lol:

What a blast from the past....she is such an <unusual person> and it's actually sickening that she is using a dead 2 yr. old for her 15 minutes of infamy. Actually, she fits right in with ICA and her defense posse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela