2011.06.30- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it rumor or fact about JB and ICA eating on same licorice at different ends? would that be an emotional affair?

IIRC Hoover said DC told him that happened.

Yeah. We're not exactly talking about one of the centuries great legal minds here.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that JVM's main guests on a show themed on "Lying" are LP and JW?

:floorlaugh: Unbelievable ... JVM is truly desperate

I don't believe her when she says "I didn't want any part of it".

If you don't want any part of it then do not go to the tent every day to insert yourself in the lives of local celebrities, and never start an affair with a married man whose family is in the middle of an investigation.

Caller asking NG if she thinks ICA might have chloroformed one of the dogs prior to Caylee......good question!

hmmm ... when the list of pets the Ants had over the years that died were being discussed in court, I couldn't help wonder if KC had anything to do with any of them dying ... just that Cindy was adamant about taking them to be put down then bringing them home but one or two that died at home she seemed to be sort of offering too much explanation about ... I dunno, could be just me, but something sounded kind of "off" ...

I don't believe her when she says "I didn't want any part of it".

If you don't want any part of it then do not go to the tent every day to insert yourself in the lives of local celebrities, and never start an affair with a married man whose family is in the middle of an investigation.

Donjeta first off I am certain you know it doesn't make any difference. It might help the SA slightly... I am not to surprised either way.. If this trial has taught me anything it is things are NEVER what they seem on the surface. It is at worst an issue between CA GA and God. I can see in aweak moment but 6 times is a stretch IMHO. I can also see GA wanting to just get away from the madness and just escape for a hour.

Mark E and Vinnie on with Ryan....hope they have a guest... other than drew's jurors

PFFFFFTTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really want to vomit everytime Jane W opens her mouth.

She was equally annoying during the Scott Peterson trial, always saying that he was going to go free due to "lack of evidence".

I just want to say to all of the shows that cover true crime: Hire Mark Eiglarsh!! He would be an AWESOME member of the Defense panel for any show. :)

Also in her police interview she goes on and on and on about how George must be describing her when he describes on TV what Zanny looks like because George describes Zanny of having a perfect body and being a '10' with beautiful teeth, a tattoo that goes down her arm, and having straight hair that is sometimes curly. The problem with that is, George never saw Zanny so how could he describe her? He only had Casey's description to go by. I don't know how the officer who conducted the interview kept from laughing at her, especially with the irony (iorny for Baez) when she said Mark NeJame looks like a woman. :floorlaugh:
George didn't describe her, Cindy did to Zanaida at the deposition.

Caller asking NG if she thinks ICA might have chloroformed one of the dogs prior to Caylee......good question!

It was a good question... I remember a WS'er said that a while back.

It was a good question... I remember a WS'er said that a while back.

Mark E. just went there. Awesomeness!!! That he has heard the same rumors about perhaps ICA offed her parent's dogs because she wanted the attention for herself.

Was it rumor or fact about JB and ICA eating on same licorice at different ends? would that be an emotional affair?

Surely not! I remember hearing this, but why would they do that in front of someone? Even if so, there is nothing sexy about sharing a Twizzler with someone. Gross!:sick:

ETA: Have I been misinterpreting that all along? Does that mean one would take a bite and then the other would take a bite afterwards? Still gross and inappropriate between client and attorney. But this whole time I have been picturing them sharing some licorice ala Lady and the Tramp.:crazy:

Stacy H making good points. What 90% of guests seem to agree on is JB's "skill"

Got to switch from Vinnie- can't stomach RC interview replay rehash again.

I wish HLN would stop giving Crystal H. such much TV time/attention. That's exactly what she wants. IMO

Surely not! I remember hearing this, but why would they do that in front of someone? Even if so, there is nothing sexy about sharing a Twizzler with someone. Gross!:sick:

I was hoping they would ask Hoover that question the other day!:innocent:
He's the one that reported them...

I'm so disgusted with HLN for obtaining and interview with Krystal Holloway and giving her even MORE attention. It is pathetic and the lowest thing I have seen them do. I turned it off. No class on either (HLN or KH) of their parts. I hope viewers boycotted the interview as well.

Doesn't matter if George "was screwing the world". Exactly. Does not matter.

Is LP a paid talking head? He's been on Dr Drew every time I watched.

Who told him the theory involving Casey not having money for xanax for she went for chloroform. I've said it before when Dr Drew said it but that's ridiculous. Generic xanax is CHEAP as can be, don't get why they don't suggest she no longer had access to the rx? That makes actually sense.

Was George, River and LP a threesome? Thank you for putting that image in our heads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela