2011.06.30- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janie W says the duct tape and chloroform theory is not going to hold up for the SA in closing.................ughhhhhhh!

I don't see how anything she has to say has any bearing on the case against Casey so I don't believe it's accurate to say she is being trashed for that. If I'm trashing her it's because I have absolutely no respect for a woman who chases married men and brags about it in the media while claiming to be a poor innocent victim. She's given many different stories and has a criminal history, she uses an alias to hide her past. She pretended to befriend Cindy who was going through a hell that, thankfully, not many of us can imagine, and then added to that hell by allegedly seducing Cindy's husband. She is not....to put it mildly....a good person.

I think that the bearing on the case is that she is saying he said "it was an accident." If this is true it has HUGE implications, IMHO. I know I am in a minority here, for sure, but I always thought it was 100% Casey now, I wouldn't bet my life on it. and, the only reason is that I now believe he is a liar. anyone can trash me if they want...I just found her credible (isn't it ok to state that here?) And, it takes two to tango.

Seidlin didn't preside of the baby custody, he is the judge who determined custody of Anna Nicole's body. He's also, last I heard, up on charges for scamming his elderly neighbor lady out of a ton of money.

Oh dear, my mistake. Thanks for the correction!:seeya:

Yuk, I didn't know about the scamming. What a creep. :loser:

I think that the bearing on the case is that she is saying he said "it was an accident." If this is true it has HUGE implications, IMHO. I know I am in a minority here, for sure, but I always thought it was 100% Casey now, I wouldn't bet my life on it. and, the only reason is that I now believe he is a liar. anyone can trash me if they want...I just found her credible (isn't it ok to state that here?) And, it takes two to tango.

Can you point me to the "Less than innocent texts"?

ETA: If it was an accident that spiraled out of control and involved GA why did RC also testify that GA thought "She tried to cover it up"

The ONLY reason he said 'bad things', strike that-'truthful things' --about her character was because she sold her story to the Enquirer and CHANGED it from the one she told under oath. And what if she IS lying-and it was just an emotional type affair? Would that make sense about why George would want to point out her criminal background?

She purposely sought George out EVERY day. She PRETENDED to care about a missing toddler when really she wanted George. She took flowers and gifts to Cindy--doesn't that seem like a low blow? HOW can she justify her righteous anger after 'befriending' Cindy in such a phony, cruel way?

what was different between her testimony and the NE article? their search function is down or I would look myself

Anybody else notice she started off saying 2-3 times and end with around 6 times. The money she "gave" him moves around a bunch also. You kinda wonder if she had a deal to split the NE $$$ with GA and her evil twin sister and herself.

Janie W says the duct tape and chloroform theory is not going to hold up for the SA in closing.................ughhhhhhh!
And the drowning theory and molestation will hold up for the DT? lol

That woman is overly biased.

Any mature, decent woman, even if GA came on to her, would have said no becuase 1) he is married 2) His wife is going through hell and sure does not need some woman making life worse3) How thick do you have to be to not realize how vulnerable a person in his situation is.
I do not know if she lied or not, but if she did not GA, sure can pick em!! I think she is slimy.

BBM

And River ADMITS that she came on to him! Here she is, going every day to hang out with him in the 'missing child' tent. He must have been very fragile and emotional. And she is pretending to care about Caylee, and she is really there to get her hooks into George. And she takes flowers to cindy!!!!! That
is sickening in itself, imo.

he mocked her name. (nickname plus mother's maiden name)

he accused her of fraud (no proof). she said she had never had anything except a traffic fine.

he laughed at her accusations.

he mocked her "brain tumor" which she said was total bs and that she had seizures.

Which nickname? she has so many!

If GA did these things to your Sister I'm sorry but I think she asked for it personally. Plus these are PETTY little things in comparison to having your GrandDaughter murdered thrown in a thrash dump to deompose.

I could care less if george had an affair with her or anyone else. It has 0 to do with the inmate killing Caylee.

What she said in her depo is that George opined that it was an accident, not that he knew it was. That has absolutely no implications on anything, many people wondered if it was an accident. Yes, it does take two to tango, the question is whether anyone did tango, River said they didn't, until she was paid to say otherwise. George has maintained from day one that they didn't. Certainly nothing presented by River even begins to support her new story.

I wonder why all of the "experts" on JVM's show seem to think that ICA won't get death...(1) The state has not started/completed their rebuttal (2) The state has not completed their closing statement nor has the Defense.

JVM said she doesn't want to predict but then she did at the end anyway. Weird...

(1) What of the Home Depot videos that we are dying to see?
(2) The computer activity that allegedly destroys the Defense opening statement?
(3) The cans?
(4) Any of the rest of the rebuttal witnesses?

(1) is EXTREMELY important to me. What do these videos show? ICA buying things that constitute chloroform. Because the Defense opened the door for the State to show those videos with Cindy's lie about her work records and doing the "searches" for chloroform and stuff like that.

I just walked into the living room and of course HLN is on,,,I didn't see who the speakers were but I heard them all say that this was never a DP case and it will not happen.
OK Ng on, going to watch a little!

What she said in her depo is that George opined that it was an accident, not that he knew it was. That has absolutely no implications on anything, many people wondered if it was an accident. Yes, it does take two to tango, the question is whether anyone did tango, River said they didn't, until she was paid to say otherwise. George has maintained from day one that they didn't. Certainly nothing presented by River even begins to support her new story.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said!

I wonder why all of the "experts" on JVM's show seem to think that ICA won't get death...(1) The state has not started/completed their rebuttal (2) The state has not completed their closing statement nor has the Defense.

JVM said she doesn't want to predict but then she did at the end anyway. Weird...

(1) What of the Home Depot videos that we are dying to see?
(2) The computer activity that allegedly destroys the Defense opening statement?
(3) The cans?
(4) Any of the rest of the rebuttal witnesses?

(1) is EXTREMELY important to me. What do these videos show? ICA buying things that constitute chloroform. Because the Defense opened the door for the State to show those videos with Cindy's lie about her work records and doing the "searches" for chloroform and stuff like that.

Thank You LittleBitty,,,a follow up to my post!

what was different between her testimony and the NE article? their search function is down or I would look myself

MAJOR difference. In her sworn testimony, under oath, she swore there was no sexual relationship
. And I still believe that. I believe George that she did tell him she had a brain tumor. I bet he fell for her emotionally, and did get too close to her. But he was needy and she went in for the kill, imo. She was the one who targeted him.

You do know that her sister was befriending Casey while she was in jail with her. Simultaneously. What a coinky-dink.

She did not say what you are thinking she said. On the stand and again tonight in her interview with VinnieP, she said she did NOT know what GA meant. She did NOT know if GA was talking about his personal knowledge of what happened or just his belief that it was an accident. In fact, her statement to GA saying you could not have raised a daughter who would commit murder reinforces (in my mind, at least) that they were both speculating about what happened. I don't think JA did a very good job getting this clear. Way too much time focused on the affair.

I just walked into the living room and of course HLN is on,,,I didn't see who the speakers were but I heard them all say that this was never a DP case and it will not happen.
OK Ng on, going to watch a little!

So frustrating...:banghead:

Imagine how much you would want to throttle HLN and your television screen if ICA had testified today? :maddening:

All of the talking heads saying how "great of a liar she was/is" how "some of what she said was believable" how "riveted the jury was by her testimony"...I would OJ'd (yes, OJ'd as in the famous killer OJ) my television...with malice...

I do not see any proof it was sexual at all. We have her word for it, that is all.

I think it was probably more of an emotional affair. I do not believe he was all that sexual during that trying and difficult time. he was in a very fragile state, and looking for an emotional connection, imo. And I believe that she DID say she had a brain tumor. He was being a friend and I think she played him and is still doing so;.

She ADMITS that she went to the tent EVERY DAY and spent all her time talking with George. She ADMITS she was the one who came on to him. Yet she said UNDER OATH earlier that there was no sexual relationship. It was not until she wanted to get paid by the Enquirer that her story changed.

She has been arrested for theft and fraud and has an alias. So she is not very credible imo. I think she made the sexual part of the relationship up. But it does not really matter in the end imo.

Thank you! This is why I don't believe her at all. Like JA said, made for better sensationalism which the rags thrieve on. They would never had paid for the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member