2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
13 minutes to go to see if the inmate will take the stand in her defense (oh lord, please, please, please, please!!!)... but in the mean time, I'd be willing to bet $10 the DT is going to ask for yet another mistrial when they come back from lunch. They have no grounds, but that hasn't stopped them before!

If Casey took the stand...claimed Caylee drowned, panicked, etc...

I'd think she have a small shot at something less that 1st degree murder

I can picture Baez holding a hairbrush standing in front of his mirror practicing his closing tonight. I wonder what embellishments he's going to add?
(In his boxers...) :floorlaugh:

I have butterflies in my stomach. Out of morbid curiosity I want to hear ICA testify, but on the other hand, SOOOO many people fell for ICA's lies for years, I hate the thought that one juror might fall for them. Eeeeeeekkkkkkk.

totally agree.

I can picture Baez holding a hairbrush standing in front of his mirror practicing his closing tonight. I wonder what embellishments he's going to add?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Shampoo bottle is his Emmy award for world's most ridiculous closing argument.

(I think the Opening Statement has probably been printed out and hangs on some office walls around the U.S. for guffaws.)

Did anyone else notice ga making a wiping his hand gesture as he was leaving the stand? I am gonna go back and look again. He did it and was looking at ica as he did it. You know like I am wiping my hands of you. Hope that makes sense.moo Did any of you catch that?

Spotted in the hallway: Sheriffs Office computer investigator Kevin Stenger
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:18 PM

I think the word "sexier" is sexier when Jeff Ashton says it. :p

ITA

If I am not mistaken he was offering a little "dig" at Jose when he said it.

About a year or so ago....JB gave an interview and made a comment about media pouncing on "what's juicy, what's sexy". There is a thread here under that title I believe.

IMO Jeff was giving a nod to JB's little interview quote and kind of throwing it back at him since Krystal gave an interview and perhaps embellished to make the story "sexier".

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@AmandaOberWESH Rumor has it her defense team all went to lunch; no testimony
KC may not have told Baez she plans to say yes when HHJP asks her if she wants to testify.

Of course, I could be way off about that, but KC isn't exactly the upfront and honest type. I can see her arguing this with Baez, then agreeing to his face not to testify. Then well, KC doing whatever KC wants to do because that's what life has been all about: Her.

But I tend to agree with the others that she most likely won't take the stand.

My opinions...

13 minutes to go to see if the inmate will take the stand in her defense (oh lord, please, please, please, please!!!)... but in the mean time, I'd be willing to bet $10 the DT is going to ask for yet another mistrial when they come back from lunch. They have no grounds, but that hasn't stopped them before!

I was going to say the same thing. And I do believe they are going to start out after break arguing a motion?

Counting down...everybody had their bathroom breaks?

10 min. to go

Did anyone else notice ga making a wiping his hand gesture as he was leaving the stand? I am gonna go back and look again. He did it and was looking at ica as he did it. You know like I am wiping my hands of you. Hope that makes sense.moo Did any of you catch that?

I did, and I thought he meant just that.

Wow, I can't even imagine what is gonna happen to this website if she takes the stand. (I'll prolly be the 1st thrown out.......

If Casey took the stand...claimed Caylee drowned, panicked, etc...

I'd think she have a small shot at something less that 1st degree murder

Until she gives one of those teeth baring devil looks to LDB or jumps off the stand to attack LDB. Believe me, the SA is going to bring the TRUE ICA out if she gets up on that stand. LDB is going to be a like a cat playing with it's prey before eating it...if ICA gets on the stand.

i just read a tweet from a reporter that said casey anthony mouthed "f you" (not edited) to her dad yesterday as he left the stand... anyone catch this??

Daddy's darling daughter! NOT!!! She is pure venom....

In the tapes you can hear how she clearly talks to her parents with absolutely no respect whatsoever...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal