2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for that.

I guess I was wondering to how many pets (and their fates) could ICA plausibly have had "access."

Also, did it strike anyone else as odd that (no matter how dearly beloved the cat was) Cindy had the pet buried in CAYLEE's hoody towel?

Just me? alrighty then.

thanks again for the pet summary.

Some of the baby hooded towels are not very good, so I could see her using one that was not used anymore. This pet stuff really did the trick to show she did it, glad he brought it up.

Did anyone else notice ga making a wiping his hand gesture as he was leaving the stand? I am gonna go back and look again. He did it and was looking at ica as he did it. You know like I am wiping my hands of you. Hope that makes sense.moo Did any of you catch that?

I saw it also. It looked like a "I'm done with you" hand gesture.

In Session is back live in the courtroom talking about how it doesn't look like ICA will take the stand (demeanor is different, etc)

Can anyone, in a nutshell without going to too much trouble, recall how many pets died?

Approx what ages the pets were?

If a cause of death was given (via actual vet)? (Or "provable" accident like hit by car etc)

And the age of ICA at the time of the pets' deaths?

TIA

I smelled something wrong with the testimony about the two cocker spaniels, mom and baby dying six months apart. Couldn't be age related, too coincidental imo.ICA was in high school at the time. CA said that was why she looked up chlorophyll for the yorkie because of a problem she had with a cocker spaniel years ago.

I had an ex-bf who told me as a teenager in HS he was mad at his mother and decided to put her beloved cat in the washing machine to get back at her. He expressed a tremendous amount of remorse about it and said he was immediately sorry seeing the cats terrified, disoriented face. Much has been said and speculated about Casey's hatred for her mother so I can see her hurting her mothers pets and being satisfied just like SP said Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee.

If ICA doesn't testify then IMO she and her defense team are screwed.

Looks like Jeff and Linda are arm wrestling for crossing

I still think she's going to testify. And I think JB is alllll for it! As I posted earlier getting people to believe the unbelievable is her greatest delight and perhaps her greatest skill. Plus she's got a big head of indignent steam worked up about all these people lying about her! She's certainly not afraid of the prosecution team. This is her moment to shine!

This is also JB's big moment! The media coverage will be enormous! JB doesn't give a flip about her appeals! He'll be gone ASAP. This is his moment to shine!

IF she testifies, the prosecution is going to destroy her. And it's going to be extremely entertaining to watch.

She is back in court. Smiling and looking full of herself IMO.

Look at Casey, she seems very nervous, is she gonna testify?

OMG!!! ICA is all :party: :woohoo: :biggrin:

I don't get it! :waitasec:

I have been leaning towards her testifying but with DT out to lunch and not meeting with her in weeks to prepare her I would now lean towards she won't.

She could try to shock DT but if she does she's an even bigger loon than I think. JB will not take well to that and with the jury knowing it was solely her decision to fly she would give him an out so to speak if there was a conviction.

KC may not have told Baez she plans to say yes when HHJP asks her if she wants to testify.

Of course, I could be way off about that, but KC isn't exactly the upfront and honest type. I can see her arguing this with Baez, then agreeing to his face not to testify. Then well, KC doing whatever KC wants to do because that's what life has been all about: Her.

But I tend to agree with the others that she most likely won't take the stand.

My opinions...

Whatta bash! Somebody get a moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members