2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so some talking heads think she has nothing more to loose and her testifying might keep her off death row

other talking heads say that she will damage any future appeals if she testifies now

Sorry if this has been asked before but do the prosecutors know whether Casey will take the stand or not?

Wow, I can't even imagine what is gonna happen to this website if she takes the stand. (I'll prolly be the 1st thrown out.......
Don't "stack commands" -- if the key you press doesn't give a response in the usual time -- just wait.

Did anyone else notice ga making a wiping his hand gesture as he was leaving the stand? I am gonna go back and look again. He did it and was looking at ica as he did it. You know like I am wiping my hands of you. Hope that makes sense.moo Did any of you catch that?

No, wish I did. That news, if verified.... warms my heart

Wow, I can't even imagine what is gonna happen to this website if she takes the stand. (I'll prolly be the 1st thrown out.......

Right...?? I have said the same thing..Also, not enough band width in the world to handle it on Verdict reading !!

Did anyone else notice ga making a wiping his hand gesture as he was leaving the stand? I am gonna go back and look again. He did it and was looking at ica as he did it. You know like I am wiping my hands of you. Hope that makes sense.moo Did any of you catch that?

I did, and I thought the same thing. I also saw him say something to Baez as he walked past him, but have no idea what he said.

I really want ICA to take the stand. I could use some entertainment this afternoon, lol.

Chanting to ICA...

Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!

I suddenly heard that guy from the Adam Sandler movie that took place in Louisiana (Hollywood's backwoods version of Louisiana. Is the name of the movie Waterboy, maybe?) saying, "You can DO IT!"

Yeah, ICA, "You can DO IT!!!!" Get up on that stand and TES-TI-FY!

ITA

If I am not mistaken he was offering a little "dig" at Jose when he said it.

About a year or so ago....JB gave an interview and made a comment about media pouncing on "what's juicy, what's sexy". There is a thread here under that title I believe.

IMO Jeff was giving a nod to JB's little interview quote and kind of throwing it back at him since Krystal gave an interview and perhaps embellished to make the story "sexier".
good catch, I remember that now!

too bad when JB says it it makes me cringe.

Can someone who has been following the timeline tell me about what time it appears that GA came to the conclusion that Casey really committed this crime?
Was it about the time of his attempted suicide?

This last bit of testimony is everything I have come to expect from JB. When he brought up the dog, Mandy, it was his GOTCHA moment.
Unfortunately, JB can't think too far ahead and probably never saw the big picture.
All he saw was blanket, black garbage bag, duct tape and George. He forgot the impression this would leave, pets receiving a proper burial
or the 5x12 indention in the backyard with a borrowed shovel. Yet, he wants the jury to believe the same man who bought a doggie stone for the pet cemetery would not even try CPR or call 911 for his granddaughter??
Yep, JB and his GOTCHA. I hope he enjoyed his GOTCHA moment. All he managed to do was load the needle.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! We've got a winner! :D

BBM :wink:

gotta love it: the dt wants the jury to believe if ga lied about some things, such as an affair, then he would most certainly lie about molesting casey and covering up the "accident". yet even tho every word that comes out of casey's mouth is a lie, the dt wants the jury to believe that it most certainly doesn't mean she was guilty of her daughter's death.

Nope she is still in the prison gray shirt!!!!

She is there with no blazer on. Does that mean anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog