2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Shampoo bottle is his Emmy award for world's most ridiculous closing argument.

(I think the Opening Statement has probably been printed out and hangs on some office walls around the U.S. for guffaws.)

:floorlaugh: I was thinking more of a rusty ole gas can with a complementary piece of duct tape attached. :crazy::crazy:

I'm not getting sound on WFTV...anybody else? :panic:

I think so...:floorlaugh: I think they also start fires and wet their bed to.

The Prosecution should have done this but thanx to JB it was done soooo
much better.

OMG 10 minutes to go.....Im out of here..See you over yonder..:Banane07:

Gees ICA was 4 yrs old when one pet died.

I don't know...to me she is waaay confident and the feel I get from her is "I got this"

Snipped from coastalpilot's siggy:

Remember this???? Well, he was right!!!!! NOW I understand!! I understand why ICA used duct tape and wrapped Caylee in blankets and black plastic bags. That last round of questioning cleared it all up for me!!!!

Thanks, Jose!!!!

Add borrowed shovel from BB with first inclination to bury Caylee in the yard next to the two cocker spaniels she may of had responsibility for as well.

She is signing something and getting it notarized

I'll watch it for you Carnie! I really hope she gets up there. But I'm in a rather nasty mood today when I think about KC.

If she testifies, I hope JA mentions that he had a delicious bowl of chili for lunch. j/k

This is her big moment

That pilot riding the A bomb down in doctor stranglove comes to mind

I'd be surprised if she doesn't testify

If ICA gets on the stand, will we ever get her off???
Will she take a week to tell her side of "everyone lies?"

I just wanted to say "bye" until later, just in case KC takes the stand. I love you guys!

Don't worry. The jury did get to witness Casey in the jail house videos, the ones where she cried, played the part and tried to be the effective liar. At this point in the trial, this jury realizes that what she says has to be taken with a grain of salt. She has showed no remorse, and no emotions during the times when even the jury was sad at what they were hearing and seeing and only seen emotion from Casey when she was being talked about.
Casey would really break down on the stand, but only for herself and this jury already expects it of her.
Maybe they need to see how she thinks her lies will over run everyone's common sense. I think the jury will be ticked that this young woman thinks she can pull the wool over the entire world's eyes, including them.

I think the biggest danger in her testifying is that LDB and JA would break each other's necks racing to beat the other one to the podium for the cross.

She looks overly confident and not a bit nervous. This is killing me!!!

She's taking the stand! Too much grinning and looking like that cat that ate the canary for her to be rolling over without saying a peep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member