2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Matt Bartlett one of ICA's friends?

Also already comments up on his youtube page!:floorlaugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Ud0cx3YpU"]YouTube - ‪Repower America - Matt Bartlett From Orlando, FL‬‏[/ame]

Do we know who was testifying when this guy raised a finger?
I just don't understand getting dressed for court, shirt, tie, then flipping off Jeff Ashton. Is this guy a law student?

Don't I know this guy's name from somewhere? Was it Matthew or Michael Bartlett?

Why is that name familiar to me? Is this not someone that visited ICA or sent her money or something? A friend perhaps?

Carp....now I have to research to see if I can find it.

I think the defense is hoping the Gentiva records will show that Cindy was at work on the date they just asked for, July 15. Because everyone knows she was running around getting money, the car, Amy and Casey. If the records reflect that she was at work all day then they will have proven the records are invalid and unreliable. moo.

Help I am so confused. Just got home from work, turned on HLN and some guy it seems gave JA the finger in open court? Why?
Did the defense rest,,,where am I?

Originally posted by Ms.Heather on trial thread:

Not everybody's mommy is willing to do such a thing. Some raise their kids to be responsible for their own actions.

No kidding. He should at least check with Mommy first before voluteering her to save his a$$.

(1) HEAD ON, apply directly to the forehead.... HEAD ON, apply directly to the forehead.... HEAD ON....

(2) Calgon, take me away....

that is all

\

Jean C having some magical thinking.....feels defense feeling better right now

Well duh. It's because they've done all they can do so I'm sure they do feel better. :crazy:

That dude is lucky that he only got 6 days in jail. It could have been much more than that.

Oh and I am applying to TGIFridays right now online. hehe

Ya hate to see this. Ya really hate to see it.

And yet... He did it to himself (the kid). He did it to himself.

So poignantly and profoundly typical and exemplary of SO MANY of our
"youth" under say, age 30 or 35...

...It's all a big movie, a "show," a big entertainment.
Stewart/Colbert/Letterman are among the moguls and godfathers of this syndrome -- No respect, nothing is legitimate, nothing and NOBODY means ANYTHING,
the World/the Nation is run by "corrupt, crooked incompetents and bumbling fools," and only I know what's best, know the truth, know the facts,
know the inner-scoop."

Clearly, this entire "thing" IS...and HAS BEEN...highly "entertaining" for ALL OF US, on MANY levels -- both real and perverse, vindictive and voyeuristic. (Affixing and imputing a rather loose, extended meaning to the word "entertaining.")

Yes, we pursue Justice and Truth. We yearn...and LEARN from this exercise.

The "kid" got what he had coming to him. Let's hope Stewart/Colbert/Letterman and their ilk take note.

Friends and kiddies, I am a happy, optimistic, and buoyant man!
I also am a Writer-Editor (life-long, and I'm age 61). This is just how
I talk and think.

Just some thoughts and reflections.

All the Best to Everybody AND CAYLEE. :fence:

I'm still :lol: at this guy MB in court, what was he thinking?
He must have wanted to be on tv or somehow associate himself with this case.

What are the plans for Friday? Closing arguments? (I was out for most of this)

Bill S thinks we will wrap up rebuttal tomorrow but I think the defense will cross as long as possible

(1) HEAD ON, apply directly to the forehead.... HEAD ON, apply directly to the forehead.... HEAD ON....

(2) Calgon, take me away....

that is all

\

(3) Now comes Miller time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics