2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont get sucked into feeling sorry for the 28 yr old "kid" who gave the finger to JA. Can you imagine if the jury saw this? its a mistrial or grounds for immediate appeal at the very least. it disturbs the rule of sequestering. Think about it. if the jury see's JA getting the finger they can assume there is something shady going on behind the scene with the SAO that is causing ICA's trial to upset people. anything can be inferred and all this hard work for a fair trial would have been for nothing. over a finger.

wasn't there a Bartlett that was a neighbor of the A's?

feels hinky to me.
moo

Do we know who was testifying when this guy raised a finger?
I just don't understand getting dressed for court, shirt, tie, then flipping off Jeff Ashton. Is this guy a law student?

He works for Fridays. When this happened tweets said he did it because JA asked for another sidebar.

That dude is lucky that he only got 6 days in jail. It could have been much more than that.

Oh and I am applying to TGIFridays right now online. hehe

Really! There is at least one opening at the Mall at Millenia. :floorlaugh:

Just wondering....if anyone paid this guy to pull that stunt? Maybe to cause a mistrial?? Maybe?

The kid seriously looked ready to pee his pants.

"Uh...can you repeat the question?"

I was passing thru and glanced at the TV and saw something goofy going on behind JA's head but thought "Noooo....no one would be that stupid." (to be goofing off ON CAMERA behind JA's head!) I didnt see the actual 'bird' just a little hand-moving business...please, I know someone got a screen shot.

I bet this made ICA all fuzzy warm with this guy doing this for her. I have no doubt they will be close. She will put him on her visitor list. He has to be a very strong advocate for ICA. Even when her life is on the line, there is always time for love and fans in ICA's judgement.

i just want to know one answer ..?

is the young man a chemist ??
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Boy I have missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet he is:great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

almost 4:00. Running out of excuses to not have any groceries or clean clothes in this house.

Guess I better plan on a catch up afternoon

I just went to throw some laundry in and found out the dryer was still full. The clothes have been there a few days and are pretty wrinkled. OOPS.

Out of groceries as well. Guess I will run out while the washer is going. bye all.

Makes me wonder if JB is going to get some jail time for his issues in court.

Well, that makes 5 people I will remember from this case Caylee, the judge, mr. kronk and one nutsy woman and the bird flipper.

I think the defense is hoping the Gentiva records will show that Cindy was at work on the date they just asked for, July 15. Because everyone knows she was running around getting money, the car, Amy and Casey. If the records reflect that she was at work all day then they will have proven the records are invalid and unreliable. moo.

Well, if she wasn't there, she won't be logged into the company network and there wouldn't be any emails from her, etc.

So has Baez just delayed the case for another week? He wants records from Gentiva now. Has to verify States' witness too. Good Grief. Baes always has to have the last word..ugh!

a good lesson learned at 28 might just keep this kid from a really stupid decision at 29 or 30

I am never opposed to letting someone suffer the consequences of stupid acts

Just wondering....if anyone paid this guy to pull that stunt? Maybe to cause a mistrial?? Maybe?
Probably not because he would have done it in front of the jury.

But I wonder is why he did it because he wouldn't actually state why. He just kept saying it was stupid. Obviously he is a Casey supporter.

This kid won't need TGIF after his 6 days. He'll be on every news show that is offered to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel