2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooo glad that HJBP cannot see my middle fingers when JB is at the podium....LOL

I totally think dude deserves 6 days but can someone please explain how people with DWI/DUI get less time?!?!!?!?!?!?

(especially celebrities)

Well, that makes 5 people I will remember from this case Caylee, the judge, mr. kronk and one nutsy woman and the bird flipper.

You made me just spit out my Ice Tea. Heading over to TGIF's for dinner. Maybe I'll catch a news van.:floorlaugh:

That was amazing and ridiculous all rolled into one. If I were that kids parent-He would be spending every minute of that time in jail. What an %^&*^&!. Poor Ashton....LOL "What did I do?" HHJP-That man means bidness!

He's not a kid! He's 28 years old. When my oldest was 28 she had her college degree and had become a Certified Financial Planner ,worked in a small firm ,was married and expecting her first child.

Why is ICA allowed to sit around after court has been dismissed and shoot the breeze with the guard and members of her DT?
CA1022111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

what was the last name of the "Bible" people that lived down the street from ICA?

Off topic but the 28 yr old reminded me of it.

I once worked with someone that had a very contentious relationship (both were women -coworkers) and it was above and beyond what can normally happen when co-workers don't like each other.

That person called me and told me that she was going to drive up to where this other co-worker was and was going to Beat her ***.

I said well okay but take this into consideration:

1. Do you have bail money?
2. You are going to lose your job for assaulting this coworker even if it's off company grounds, got a job lined up?
3. You okay with having a record for assault?

She didn't do it LOL. But if you are 28 years old, you know that you are responsible for your actions. He stood up there like a grown man and accepted his punishment.

Whether or not it was worth it is up to him. I can't say if it was for him.

But---you takes your lumps. A lesson I have taught to my own children. Each action has a consequence. Some good or bad, but always a consequence. By controlling your actions you control the outcome and only you can decide what an acceptable consequence is...

:) JMHO

lol, I fell asleep again and I woke up to JP yelling at the middle finger guy. What a way to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Help I am so confused. Just got home from work, turned on HLN and some guy it seems gave JA the finger in open court? Why?
Did the defense rest,,,where am I?

lol....Yes, the defense did rest their case. Gentiva records coming in. Jury can't sniff the cans. Guy held in contempt-jail for six days for lifting his middle finger.

Well, if she wasn't there, she won't be logged into the company network and there wouldn't be any emails from her, etc.

After she did some work on the evidence in the car, she returned to work. It must have been about 5:00pm. Did she check in for the whole day and did she get paid for those hours she took off?

I was halfway waiting for Bartlett, when asked the meaning of the gesture, for him to say, "Um.... that JA is number one?"

Or maybe Bartlett said to himself, "Well, it's only mid afternoon, still time for one more really bad decision that will likely cost me my job, reputation, $600, 6 days in the can, and will follow me forever and infinity, make me look like a national doofus and yadda yadda."

Wonders never cease.

moo

I just went to throw some laundry in and found out the dryer was still full. The clothes have been there a few days and are pretty wrinkled. OOPS.

Out of groceries as well. Guess I will run out while the washer is going. bye all.

This describes my dryer as well :blush:. Although I DO have groceries...I can't watch this trial w/o munching....I've gained a whole dress size I'm sure..

a good lesson learned at 28 might just keep this kid from a really stupid decision at 29 or 30

I am never opposed to letting someone suffer the consequences of stupid acts

I agree but he should have been allowed to have counsel. They could have easily gotten a public defender and handled this with out the media present. Doing it in front of the media only brings out the crazies who want to be in the media.

So does this motion of Baez delay the court for another week?

So has Baez just delayed the case for another week? He wants records from Gentiva now. Has to verify States' witness too. Good Grief. Baes always has to have the last word..ugh!
Using your post to point out something I already was sure of: Mermaid, a WS poster, who worked for Gentiva in Florida confirmed that Cindy DID have the ability to leave her office during the day. She did not need to get her supervisor's permission. As an RN Supervisor, she went out to patient's homes to do home visits. When I worked for Gentiva in Calif., I was on a pager so the office could contact me. We had to respond immediately.
This doesn't mean I believe Cindy was at home when the Chloroform searches were done! I believe that was all Casey, and that Cindy was at the Gentiva office on Mon. the 17th!

Thanks to all below for making this trail profoundly less stressful, thereby helping me maintain my sanity:
*JMO*, *lore621*, 1tasha, 2door73chevy, 2goldfish, 3doglady, 3girls, 3x1ymama, 8paws, ababeinnj, absolut_alexis, Achristmas1J, Ada, adb263, Adrienne37, Aedrys, aewdw, ahoyhoy, aim, AJS, aklady, Alcina, allycat1208, AM528, ambeezay, amd820, amelia4203, Americka, Amity, AMMich, Amster, amydickerson, Anadarko, anb, angcoop, AnotherGladysKravitz, artbuc, asbdesigns, Athinker2, audravan, AVMAURA, awgoblin, Aya, azscr4mbl3r, back2back19, Baily, Bainbridge, BamaDixie1975, bammy, barbtries, barrysgirl, BCV, beachbumming, Beaglemania, belladonna, belle3, Benchwarmer, BetteDavisEyes, Beyond Belief, BFTnative, BigFatMommyDog, biggirl, Black Magic Woman, blaizer, Blondieskatz, Blue Ridge, bnan, Bobbarita, bobloblaw, bocephus, Bon, bonjoviblonde, Boodles, BornYesterday, BostonSu, Boytwnmom, Brattigirle, Broderick, brow9575, BrownRice, BuffaloPI, bunchy, BuzzieCat, C-Squared, CA Mom, Cailin Rua, cakegirl0905, CalifMomOf2, camcneishg, Carace, carlysmom, Carnie, CarolAnn, carole, Carolina Girl, CarrieBean, Carrington, CaS, Cat99, CatsAway, cbcrime, CementPond, chaddylex, Charleyann, chasing.halos, ChasingMoxie, chastity, chelle70, Cherry Baby, Chilly Willy, christee, chuber24, cityslick, clannad, Clearly Confused, cloud9, CN2Souls, coco puff, ColdDayIn, Coldpizza, colie077, concentric, Concerned Papa, Cookie278, costalpilot, countzero, Cross Creek, Cubby, Curious Me, CuriousTwo, Dafne, DairyGirl, Darla, Dawn316, DawnTCB, Decatur Doll, deedeeknowit, defense101, DEPUTYDAWG, Desertsand, Diamond Girl, DianaElaine, dienermom, DigitalDog, Disguiseduser0308, distracted 1976, djzztops, dog.gone.cute, DogWalker, doubt, downport, Dr. Know?, Dragonlady, Drama Queen, dreamerlin, Dutchie, dvdman, E's mommy, ebedeeb, eelie, ehough22, Eidetic, Eileen730, elementary, eleni777, elizabethie, emmacatherine951, EmMomma, enelram, erma285, ERRN1313, essies, Etiana, Etilema, Euvonea, Eye Wonder, factchaser, FaerieB, Farfalla40, fifi, fifteen89, Firemom, fivekidz4me, flgrandma, FLmom777, Florida Native, Fluffy Puppy, freshmom, frogger, fujimo, FutTVStar, GA Peach, galerie, Gardenlady, gelfie68, germangirl09, GiantPickle, gibby207, gina9942, gingerbreadbagels, Girlyloop, gitana1, Glassgirl, glewis, gm8549, gngr~snap, goatman, goldleaf, GolferChick, GoodOverEvil, GraceBlue, Grammaof4, GrammyStarfish, GreenEyedGirl, GreenTeam, greycoupon, gxm, hand, Harmony2, HarvestMoon, heartfortruth, Hisimage, HOOKEDNAN, Hopeful One, HopeInOhio, Horace Finklestein, HOTNTX, HRCODEPINK, i.b.nora, IfIMay, Ilenser, illinoismom, imawitch, In da Middle, Inchworm, indicat, inkerbell, Italy, IvyM, Jaboom97, Jackson44, jacquiea, Jada85, jamesdoe, jamiect, Jandamom, jane the dood, jaxibear, JB Fletcher, JBounds, Jclem1979, Jeanie, jen&jonhart, Jen38, jenniek, JenRen, Jess, jmfstl, jojomonkey, joshiesmom, jriedlinger, JSR, Jstc4caylee, julie2, jumpinjack, juskiss, justanother, Justin Tyme, K9 5er, kaki, Kakidoll, Kamaro, kant, KariKae, Kat, Kateyes, katsina, katydid23, kcsmom76, kelian36, Kelley, kellter, kellypr, KenoshaKid, Kenziema, KimberDoll, kitkatbahr, kitkit, kljohnson0458, kpalma715, krt, kukla, LadyDove, LaLaw2000, LaMer, Lanie, Laura60, lauraoh, Laynee, LC446, Leah0107, LEFT-COASTER, leighg, leslie1960, lib's mom, liltexans, Linda7NJ, LisaJean2, littlebazely, LittleBitty35, littlemisslegal, littlestix, little_miss_smart, lizz, ljs713, LoisDenominator, lonetraveler, Lookylou, lorann, lorita jones, LostinMI05, lovelabs, luckygirl, luckyme, Lucylu7, LunaticFringe, luv, luvhockey, luvmy4brats, luvmygarden, LuvMyLab, lydiabennett, LyndyLoo, maggiemae, MagicRose99, magnolia, magnumsmom, MAL954, MamaD, MandaK, Mandy113, mankato64, Mara232, Mare10, marie-chantal, Marina2, marlame, marleysmom, MaryBelle, matou, mauidreemn, mck16, md89, Meeyay, megsie, megsy, Melismom, MelissaLee, mendz, mentalsolstice, mesquitetree, mibright, milliac, mimi56, mimmy03, Miss Anarchy, missadrienne, missbrooks, MissJames, MissSallyAnnie, mitzi, Miziree, MMRC, Moe, mom23gr8kids, momtective, monique, mountain_momma, mpoinar, mrsc72, mrye4709, Ms.Heather, mscj, Mulegirl, musictheatredoc, MustlyLurking, MvD, my2sense, mydailyopinions, Mysteeri, MysteryAddict, My_Dog_Marty, Mz.Harleywood, nachomama, Nana46, NavySubMom, Necelicious, Nefriahaia, nerdy, Nessa, newbeginnings, newsjunkie, Nikki 01, Ninsi, NoeticSoul, nomoresorrow, nonfictionrocks, Nonna, Nonna-okla, NORCALGRL, Nova24, npcougar, NSS, nssherlock, nursebeeme, Oakley, octobermoon, Ohmygato, olive, OnlineInstructor, OpenMind4U, orbison11, p0rtia, passionflower, PassTheMotrin, Peachy, peachy92, Peliman, Penou, perhaps, perkiomen, Perplexed, PGWodehouse, Phoebeb, pinkfairy, pinkfly, pipkins, Pita, piyo, pjones, plasmagal, PMLsmom, pomegranate, Pooh, Pookie's Mom, pookie53, PrintGal, QueenD, Quiche, Raider28, Rail_Tracer, RaineInMD, Rallihanna, RammerJammer, raysgirl1126, rbrnmw2, realcurious, Reality Orlando, reasonable, reeseeva, Remembering CJ, rice09, RiverRat, robinparten, robmom, RobT, rolltideroll, rosa81, rosepetal1065, rosiegirl04, RR0004, ruby0728, Ruby2000, ryansmom33, SAgal, Sailor Bug, SailorMoon, Salem, SallyLu, sambolina, samiam2, samsmom, sarag, sarah7855, sasee58, Scamperoo, SCAngel, ScorpRising, ScubaTwinn, Sea Glass, Sedona722, Serjen, SevenSeas, shana, SharonBear4, shelbar53, Shelby1, shellsbells, sherryk, shezcrafti, ShortPotato79, shotzy, Shyla, Silkprint, sissyjane, SJP, sjs323, Skypie, SleuthinCa, slinkyy, smittles, Smoking Gun, Smugshots, SnarkyWit, Snaz, Sneechwatcher, Snowball58, snowdaze, Softail, Solshine, SommerSunshine, SondraK, SongBird, SoonerFan, sorrell skye, Soulmagent, SpaceMonkey, spcagrl, Spyglass, Static Cling, steelergirl, Steely Dan, Stella5, Steph3086, Steven30CA, stillwatersc, Storm, strach304, strawberry, streeter, summerthyme, sumzero, SunDevil, sunniTX, Sunny57, SunStar, surini59, Susanlee, suzihawk, SuziQ, sweets, sweet_slice, symbolic, SyraKelly, TakingALook, Talina, technicalconfusion, tekilla, TexasGiGi, texaslb218, theBritster, themotha, thisgirl, TiaM, Tig, tigermending, Tiki, tink92, Tipstaff, tonybotz, TortillaChip, TotallyObsessed, TraceyLeigh, tragco, TravelingBug, Trident, trigger, Trinasmom, Truth Prevails, truthsleuth, Tulessa, turkygurl, Turtles, TUSK, twomanywords, uberwe, Versailles, vintagemuse, Walk in IL, waltzingmatilda, watcher9, wbr, Wescott, westsidefox64, Whaleshark, What'sThatClue, Whimsigal, Whisperer, whiteangora, whiterum, Wholehearted, winstar1k, Wishbone, wrinklepup, Wrinkles, wurkerbee, wvjules, WVPeggy, x_files, yeknomaras, YellowSubmarine, yllek, ynotdivein, Zoe Bogart, ZsaZsa, zuzup, ~n/t~, ~PrinceSSa~ As well as to those posters not listed above.

AND AN “I’M IN TOTAL AWE THANK YOU”, to the masterful and patience moderators, Attorneys’ answers to questions posed, WSStenographers and PhotoCapturers!
Time to get some business caught up. A peaceful night to all!

FYI WS has a great forum called 'Forum Finesse', on the front index, that will answer all kinds of questions about navigating the board, clearing cookies and a multitude of other things... Here is the page that describes how to screen shot...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87558"]How to Use the Prt Scrn Key to Capture Screenshots - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxVbENsT6rU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxVbENsT6rU[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member