2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i keep wondering where everyone is with the guilty or innocent verdict at this time. do u think we do a poll today and then another when this is completed?

To make matters worse, dollars to donuts, he called in sick for work..:floorlaugh:

bwahahaha, Whisp!

Quick related thing. How I learned a strong lesson not to lie (other than it's just plain wrong and God doesnt like it)

As a barely adult, I said that I was violently ill and begged off a dance rehearsal so that I could go drive two hours to another town to see a concert with a lead singer for whom I had a mad crush and wanted to meet in person. (and did).

Next day, my lyin' giant face was on the front page of MY hometown newspaper with this singer dude. Who'd-a-thunk it, I mean being in another town and all. ahhhh youth... nuff said.

Does anyone know if the contents of the suicide note have been made public yet? I tried to read it, but it was just too difficult to see what it said based on the pictures.

Yes, PLEASE give us a link to the transcription whenever and wherever it appears!!!

Looked like to me it was for his buddies that were watching...........

That's exactly what it was. It wasn't meant for Ashton at all.

You see this with kids standing behind live news reporters too. They aren't directing it at the reporter. It's all for the audience to see.

What's going on with Gentiva records?

Is rebuttal and deliberations delayed for a week or so?

bwahahaha, Whisp!

Quick related thing. How I learned a strong lesson not to lie (other than it's just plain wrong and God doesnt like it)

As a barely adult, I said that I was violently ill and begged off a dance rehearsal so that I could go drive two hours to another town to see a concert with a lead singer for whom I had a mad crush and wanted to meet in person. (and did).

Next day, my lyin' giant face was on the front page of MY hometown newspaper with this singer dude. Who'd-a-thunk it, eeing another town and all. ahhhh youth... nuff said.

Hilarious! That's like a TV show plot.

Originally Posted by nerdy
Respectfully - and not to defend this man, but rather those of us young'ns who have to live in today's economy - times are still hard. Sometimes a job like this is a godsend.

Not necessarily for him, but for some 28-year-olds I know. Please don't judge.

I agree - plenty of college educated kids apply for the crappy part-time position at my business because that's all there is out there right now.

And I'd be willing to bet he is unemployed effective ummm...now! :loser:

I'm not sure, but I think the Gentiva guy is going to try to get the records. I think we won't know until tomorrow if the trial has been delayed. God, I hope not. I would think this is more important than that flipper guy. Any lawyerly types in here? Should I not worry about this until tomorrow?

From the Orlando Senitel

"Some excerpts: (It is addressed to Cynthia and these excerpts are not in order)

•"Caylee, here I come."

•"My loss of life is meaningless."

•"I have never been the man any of you can count on."

"I know you love me and I still question all these years, how can she love me, put up with me? Well I guess you took the vows of marriage and meant it."

•"I love you Cynthia Marie. I really do. That is why I must join Caylee Marie now,"

•"I cannot be strong anymore. Caylee Marie our granddaughter, i miss her. I miss her so much. I know you do too."

•"I blame myself for her being done."

•He says "Casey does not deserve to be where she is."

•"her personal safety is always on my mind,"

•"I love you Cynthia Marie. You are the best. You always have been. Caylee here I come."

Perhaps....having the ability doesn't mean she did home visits. Maybe she lied about it. CA, I mean.
Found what I was looking for:
Mermaid said:
nope, it didn't work like that. we had to go online to enter our time. especially for cindy, as an "mcp" (manager of clinical practice), she was also a road warrior; she didn't just work in the office, she made visits to the clients' homes. even though they didn't pay us for OT, they still needed to know who was working where when. what if cindy went to a client's home and committed some error and the patient was injured, but it was after her 8 hour day so it looked like she wasn't working...see what i mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball