2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that, but why did Matt then say that it was "aimed" at ashton? (Or did he say that?)

tia

I agree with what someone said above, that he didn't want to say what it really was because it would make look *really* stupid.

JMO

(I'm not a chemist, after all.)

I suppose I could go find the document if it's that important.....but CA said she did not do home visits. I have no idea if she was lying. I believe someone would have outed her in that lie by now.

Which is why I think he should have had counsel to tell him to answer honestly.

He was scared to death and didn't want to tell the Judge that he was completely wrong about who he was flipping off. Also, middle index finger is a fact not in evidence, or misstating the evidence. LOL!

Every place I worked as a salaried employee, I was required to account for my time whether it was 37 hours, 40 hours or 63 hours. I had to mark time in, time out and lunch in and out. It was the law for employers to know where their employees are during any POSSIBLE working hours; if they're on site or not. This is for insurance purposes, and to cover the company if there is ever a legal question about where an individual was at a particular time. You will see these records examined when someone goes missing, or was involved with a crime, or is the subject of a lawsuit, or involved in an accident (company car or personal), for workman's comp, insurance and disability. It has to be on record. We knew we were paid the same whether we worked 37 hours (LOL that never happened!) or 60 or more.

Anyway, just for the record....my personal experience

Aqua

I wish JP would have asked him if he followed the coverage of jury selection and saw what happened to the woman that had her little outburst. 28 is more than old enough to know better.

whats interesting to me about George's suicide note is the fact that it is just as rambling as his testimony. Too narrative etc.

It looked as though he tried to sneak it in, had a chuckle to himself, thought he was so funny. Well he deserves 6 days in jail and the fine as well. This is no laughing matter. We are talking about the murder of a little girl.

That's exactly what it was. It wasn't meant for Ashton at all.

You see this with kids standing behind live news reporters too. They aren't directing it at the reporter. It's all for the audience to see.

Then maybe that is what he should have told the judge instead of telling him he was flipping off Ashton. If he's not happy with the trouble he's in, then maybe he shouldn't have done something so :doh: or idiotic!

I suppose I could go find the document if it's that important.....but CA said she did not do home visits. I have no idea if she was lying. I believe someone would have outed her in that lie by now.
We'll find out soon enough if Cindy lied about that too, but I trust Mermaid. She's an RN who worked for Gentiva in the same geographic area as Cindy and knew people in common.
I can tell you that as a Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist, I was rarely in the office. My car was my base. I would go into Gentiva for meetings, to turn in paperwork, and get supplies necessary... Otherwise, I was on pager. I'd go to fast food places often for lunch. Could they know that? No. I would call in when they paged me to get my orders. I set up my own schedules with my patients. I also know for a fact that RN supervisors do go to patient's homes.

The jury was not in the room or there would have been a mistrial.

Which is absolutely absurd! Start all over again with a new jury for that? That has to be one of the stupidest laws or rules I have ever heard.

I bet he is. I don't feel sorry for him. He should have thought about his job before flipping off Ashton. He has to face consequences for being stupid. I'm sorry, but I see way too many people like him in the world who think everything they do is a-okay and everything should handed to them on a silver platter. God forbid you behave and work hard to make a living with these younger people today (some at least, not all). I'm not that much older than him, but my GOD he acts like he's still in high school!

Mr. Casey Marie Anthony, Mr. C. M. Anthony, Mr. Casey M. Anthony

I think the big hoopla over the guy supposedly flipping someone off is silly. Did the jury complain? Say they noticed it?

ICA has done that more than once, I believe.

From the Orlando Senitel

"Some excerpts: (It is addressed to Cynthia and these excerpts are not in order)

•"Caylee, here I come."

•"My loss of life is meaningless."

•"I have never been the man any of you can count on."

"I know you love me and I still question all these years, how can she love me, put up with me? Well I guess you took the vows of marriage and meant it."

•"I love you Cynthia Marie. I really do. That is why I must join Caylee Marie now,"

•"I cannot be strong anymore. Caylee Marie our granddaughter, i miss her. I miss her so much. I know you do too."

•"I blame myself for her being done."

•He says "Casey does not deserve to be where she is."

•"her personal safety is always on my mind,"

•"I love you Cynthia Marie. You are the best. You always have been. Caylee here I come."

BBM

Do these two comments bother anyone else ?

whats interesting to me about George's suicide note is the fact that it is just as rambling as his testimony. Too narrative etc.

I've had the unfortunate experience of reading a few notes like this and they usually are rambling and disjointed as the person is not thinking clearly.

With all due respect, he knew the rules. Regardless of whether or not it actually impacted anything, he still broke the rules. He admitted he had seen the sign, he admitted he had no good reason for doing it. Too bad, so sad.

I work in an FDA-regulated environment. Are there tons of tiny things we could do that are 99.99% unlikely to have an impact on the final product? Yes, but we DON'T, because there are policies and rules in place.

He's not a child. Two to six days in jail won't kill him.

I agree - he's not a child.

I don't begrudge HHJP for admonishing him. The bird-flipper is an adult, and should conduct himself accordingly.

But as far as I'm concerned, it was much ado about nothing, since the jurors DID NOT see his gestures.

Are the jurors so delicate that they've never seen the middle finger? Are the jurors so delicate that the middle finger would cause them to doubt everything they've seen & heard in court?

If so, God help our justice system.

Not to mention, the accused was NOT legally represented when he stood before His Honor.

Could it be that HHJP was taking out some of his frustration on the bird-flipper that he really wanted to take out on other players in this trial?

I certainly hope not.

What do you mean? KC gave someone the finger in a hearing? Was KC held in contempt of court too?

LOL No one said a word to her. She gave the finger to the camera much like this guy did. CM and JB were laughing about it and JB turned around and stuck out his tongue to the camera. There wasn't jury present so I know that makes a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971