2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I could go find the document if it's that important.....but CA said she did not do home visits. I have no idea if she was lying. I believe someone would have outed her in that lie by now.

I heard the same thing. I thought she represented herself as a supervisor. Maybe this was one more thing CA lied about. No disrespect to Gentiva poster but was it verified that she worked with CA?

About the finger episode...

It does NOT matter if the guy was immature and did a stupid thing...

It does NOT matter if it was directed at Ashton or anyone else...

What DOES matter is that it is disrespectful thing to do IN A COURT ROOM - Where a judge, jury, attorneys, witnesses, accused, spectators - each and every person - is expected to show RESPECT.

The judge and jury are like a King and it's princes and princessess... that idiot is lucky that the judge didn't say, "Off with his head!"

I suppose I could go find the document if it's that important.....but CA said she did not do home visits.

I have no idea if she was lying.

I believe someone would have outed her in that lie by now.
Hi, Amster!

BBM

My technique for assessing whether Cindy is lying... if her lips are moving.....

moo

They bother me a little, but just because I am not sure how the jurors will take it. For me, "I blame myself for her being d(g)one" simply means he doesn't think he did all he could to protect her. He feels like she should've have been there for her to protect when it all happened.

And for the "Casey shouldn't be where she is" could be taken 2 ways for me. Either he was still sipping on that Kool Aid then and thought the nanny did it, or he thinks she is psychotic and means she shouldn't be where she is, she should be in a mental institution.

Okay folks..I will have to head out for awhile...but wish to mention 2 of the main things I am looking foreward and why..

First: Rebuttal of Pet Cemetary evidence brought out by DT..That Kio witness a close friend of KC who can recount KC's propensity of burying critters in those very woods with duct tape and heart shaped stickers..

Second: that during closings that much of what DT tried to suggest in their statement will be objected to because it is "Not in Evidence"..I say that because for some reason, Baez seems to think what his questions or innuendos are is evidence..but its the witnesses answers that is evidence..So as Jean C. said on HLN..So much of the DT's OS has NOT been shown or proven in evidence..soooo wont be allowed as "In Evidence" so will be snuffed!!

DT have truly NOT proven their CIC, but sure have made accusations and innuendos but has NOT shown any proof!!..

KC..hope you hear that train whistle during the closings..as its coming for you and I truly wish that Hawk gives afew squeals too!!

Caylee!! Justice is coming soon "Sweet Baby"..RIP you deserve it!!:heartluv:

Oh me too..do you know that they are,or are you just hoping ?

I agree - he's not a child.

I don't begrudge HHJP for admonishing him. The bird-flipper is an adult, and should conduct himself accordingly.

But as far as I'm concerned, it was much ado about nothing, since the jurors DID NOT see his gestures.

Are the jurors so delicate that they've never seen the middle finger? Are the jurors so delicate that the middle finger would cause them to doubt everything they've seen & heard in court?

If so, God help our justice system.

Not to mention, the accused was NOT legally represented when he stood before His Honor.

Could it be that HHJP was taking out some of his frustration on the bird-flipper that he really wanted to take out on other players in this trial?

I certainly hope not.

Oh, I totally agree that I doubt the jurors would care. And I agree that he should have had counsel (haha, JB could have done it pro bono). But the rules are the rules. And I'm glad HHJP is taking this case as seriously as he is.

But I would have given Bartlett a little more.....I dont know what -- if he HAD said, "Your Honor, Im a colossal moron and did a stupid thoughtless thing for which I truly, sincerely regret and for which I deeply apologize. I have learned a valuable lesson that I will never forget."

or sah-um.....

moo

He didn't sound like to me he was sorry.

It appeared to me they were processing the finger-flyer so kept her waiting til he was removed.

I though it was interesting to see KC's reaction to the mini hearing of the spectator, Mathew for his gesture toward JA. She had sort of a fearful look on her face.

This, combined with the spectator, Eliizabeth (Rogers?), the woman who had an outburst during jury selection, shows KC that HHBP is not hesitant to hand out swift punishment.

She knows that if the jury comes back with a guilty verdict, HHBP will not be hesitant to give her a stiff sentence.

BS just referred to Casey as "Caylee Marie Anthony". Again. Everyone mixes that up including JP at least once or twice.

BBM

Do these two comments bother anyone else ?

That's exactly why the whole note should be read and not just a few quotes taken out of context, IMO. That is what Baez wanted to do and thankfully JA stopped him.

Absolutely, home visits have to be documented! It's just as extensive as if one saw a patient in a hospital, nursing home, or clinic. It is a medical record of treatment.
My point is that she did have the flexibility of her scheduling to be out of the office when she picked up the car.
I DO NOT however believe that she was home when the Chloroform searches were made on the computer. Cindy is trying to capitalize on her flex scheduling to do that, but there will be documentation of her time schedule and patient contact to prove that!

Cindy was in a managerial type position with a home health agency. She scheduled others to go out to visit patients. She didn't have hands on with patients she was a paper pusher (in essence).

Even if she was salaried, which I am too, but I have to put into my computer whenever I want to take off so it can be approved. It is more or less an honesty type situation, because sometimes I have left work and forgotten to do that, and have to put it in the next day. I don't however, clock in and clock out.

However, if my IT people ever did an edit of my time on my work computer (i.e., reading, sending emails, working on computer programs we have to utilize, etc.) it could be proved that I was here. Let's hope that NEVER happens, as I don't want them to come to me with a big huge printout of LIVESTREAMING for the last 31 days!!!!

He was drunk and taking pharmaceuticals, I wouldn't read too much into it...
I guess but based on the handwriting his fine motor skills were still intact and those are the first to go... so he could not have been very drunk YET.

Alcohol...
Impairs ability to coordinate motor skills, beginning with the fine motor skills (putting key in ignition) up to gross motor skills (walking to the car).

http://www.utsa.edu/utsapd/Crime_Pr...ow Alcohol Can Affect Safe Driving Skills.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29