2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of those who does not believe K Holloway/s story for one second.
She is scorned because George rejected her. I don't understand why none of these TH's tonight have questioned why if she and George were having an affair, why in the world would he write her a letter saying he has tried to text and call her yet he signed it George AND Cindy.

Also don't know why Jeff did not question her about what she said about George grabbing Casey by the throat, slammed her against the wall and asked where his grandchild was.

I believe JA asked about the grabbing KC by the throat and slamming her against the wall it was objected by JB

Ah, I missed the officer of the Court part. Had to answer the phone at work. Yep, that is going on the heap.

Thank you!

Yes, that was very telling when HHJP reminded them of their oath as lawyers and all being officers of the court. Then he immediately asked them to now tell him exactly how much time they need to review the Gentiva documents and speak with the witness. He's tired of the nonsense.

Then after that smackdown, Baez has the unmitigated nerve to ask for time for a subpoena for Gentiva records for the 15th of July. When HHJP said well how long is it going to take to get them, after some discussion and saying he really isn't sure, Pros FG said he was told by Gentiva might not be until next Wed or Thur. HHJP said well you can subpoena but we are having closing arguments on Saturday (or something to that effect).

I don't see how they can even think they can do anything with records for July 15. Their CIC is over, They can not introduce evidence during the state's rebuttal phase and even in their surrebuttal phase if they choose to have one can only deal with what the state covers in their rebuttal which has nothing to do with July 15.

IMO

Okay, I dare the TH's to look at the finger flipper's mug shots and call him a BOY :banghead:

He was cleaned up which makes me wonder if he was at the courthouse for another reason :loser:

And he was wearing a tie, which I thought was strange for a disruptive punk to be wearing.

I was wondering if ICA went to the Fridays the bird man works at?

I don't think for a minute the State will go after Cindy for perjury. They will simply be kind enough to remind her that she, in fact, didn't do any of those searches.

'Your memory better now, Mrs Anthony?'

IMO

I'm sure you're right.

But here's my problem. CA can give the Court the proverbial finger by defiantly not abiding by the rules of the Court. Matthew Bartlett does not obey the rules of the Court and defiantly flips a finger at Ashton. One is immediately taken into custody and shipped off to a six day stint in the pokey and the other is overlooked... why?

Rulz is rulz and fair is fair - period. The rules aren't in place for a select few. They're in place for everyone. So by the above comparison, CA should spend six days - at the very minimum. Although she should spend much longer, IMO.

JA couldn't bring in GA throwing ICA up against the wall during cross. JB would have had to open the door. He may bring it up in rebuttal. JMO

Do they put Cindy back on the stand, or can they just prove their point through the new witness's ?

I am one of those who does not believe K Holloway/s story for one second.
She is scorned because George rejected her. I don't understand why none of these TH's tonight have questioned why if she and George were having an affair, why in the world would he write her a letter saying he has tried to text and call her yet he signed it George AND Cindy.

Also don't know why Jeff did not question her about what she said about George grabbing Casey by the throat, slammed her against the wall and asked where his grandchild was.

Oh, man oh man, I feel you and totally see your point, but here's the thing.

If I were strictly reading a transcript and other docs, I'd be right with you on calling a big ole BS on Cruz's part.

But after WATCHING and hearing.... I believe Cruz/Holloway; and I think George is lying about the relationship only bc of what I saw and heard.

River/Krystal was believable to me and George was not (regarding this affair)

moo

hmmmmm.....Fox News reporter was sitting in front of middle finger guy in court. After court, she talked to the guys fiance and 2 of his co-workers. Fiance says when the incident happened, she said something to him. Said he was a fan of ICA and didn't think she was getting a fair shake. JA was being too hard on her and her defense team......

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Told Ya Told Ya Told Ya..FOX ( Geraldo) that Geraldo et al would be in the front of the line!!!..This guy was a ICA lover and OF COURSE his buddies and fiance will complain..:floorlaugh:

I tell ya..IF the mainstream media interviews these peeps..I will never ever watch them again (Dont watch Fox at all!!)..Yikes!! He is a :loser: who could have very well caused a mistrial that would cost Millions of dollars..and loss of years in seeking justice..There are always loose cannons out there..but for crying in the gravery..for one of them to create a mistrial for their misguided affinity is RE-Dic-U-Lous!!

Of course that is my OPINION of crazy behaviors!!

OK, but does she get to file an appeal, and wait for an answer? And waste more of everyone's time?

Yes. Because it's a death penalty case, she's entitled by law to an automatic appeal.

THANK YOU LOGICALGIRL! Where on earth did you find this website??? I died laughing! I needed that. Thank you!

Too funny! Val is a member here and jumped off to create her own site also. It too has great timeline records and we (I) love her often irreverent view. Also, she did some excellent comments re water in the swamp, Dr. Vass, etc. WS loves her. Sorry you didn't know her - you will see our posters refer to Magpie tweeting and she is a member of the Hinky and does a day court recap too.

This particular post of hers captured the flavour of my own thoughts much more than I could have expressed them. Hurried back to let my peeps know!

Whoa! They just said on JVM that one of the rebuttal witnesses is the Vice President of Gentiva. Me thinks Cindy Anthony's testimony will be thrown out. All of it. By Judge Perry.

talking of HLN, my husband is perplexed about the transvaginal mesh commercials. He keeps asking me what that is, and I have no idea, so he is comfortable deciding it has something to do with male-to-female sex change operations. :floorlaugh:

Would you really like an explanation? Think stretched pelvic ligaments and bladder lifts.....:innocent:

Ladies, if you haven't already - give up lifting heavy articles - your body is not made for it....fair warning.

:crazy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEsoq0B1IOo"]YouTube - ‪The Commitments - Mustang Sally‬‏[/ame]

JB did say yes, that he knew what CA would say before she got up there. He tried very hard not to admit it, but eventually he could no longer avoid HHJBP's questions. The question, however, was more like, did you know CA would say that her time sheet was incorrect. BUT, JB did not say that he knew CA would be lying, or intentionally committing perjury.

BBM

Here's the rub though and why I believe HHJP will have an issue with JB over this: Both Pros and DT stipulated and entered into evidence her Gentiva work records as being accurate.

Then before Cindy testifies, she tells him she is going to say they are not reliable and pretty much meaningless (and meaningless is a word HHJP used too). JB as an officer of the court should have informed the court as soon as he was told that information that those employment records could not be relied upon.

Instead he chooses to put her on the stand knowing full well what she was going to say and this is what HHJP finally got him to say - that he did know ahead of time what she was going to say.

IMO

Would you really like an explanation? Think stretched pelvic ligaments and bladder lifts.....:innocent:

Ladies, if you haven't already - give up lifting heavy articles - your body is not made for it....fair warning.

My son says they are for breasfeeding.:waitasec:

I'm sure you're right.

But here's my problem. CA can give the Court the proverbial finger by defiantly not abiding by the rules of the Court.

Matthew Bartlett does not obey the rules of the Court and defiantly flips a finger at Ashton.

One is immediately taken into custody and shipped off to a six day stint in the pokey and the other is overlooked... why?

Rulz is rulz and fair is fair - period. The rules aren't in place for a select few. They're in place for everyone.

So by the above comparison, CA should spend six days - at the very minimum. Although she should spend much longer, IMO.

BBM

......AND THERE IT IS.

Yes!!

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics