2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, man oh man, I feel you and totally see your point, but here's the thing.

If I were strictly reading a transcript and other docs, I'd be right with you on calling a big ole BS on Cruz's part.

But after WATCHING and hearing.... I believe Cruz/Holloway; and I think George is lying about the relationship only bc of what I saw and heard.

River/Krystal was believable to me and George was not (regarding this affair)

moo

I don't know if George was lying about the affair or not. So worst case scenario (for George) say that he was lying and this woman was truthful. Furthermore, assume that he did in fact say that Caylee's death was an accident.

My common sense tells me that this is more likely to be something a man would say when he is trying to convince himself that his daughter is not a murderer.
My common sense would never tell me that if he said this it must mean that he was involved in the accident and disposed of his granddaughter's body - especially since there isn't any other evidence that this is what happened.

I would put money on the fact that many family members of mothers who have killed their children have said similar things at some point or another.

Whoa! They just said on JVM that one of the rebuttal witnesses is the Vice President of Gentiva. Me thinks Cindy Anthony's testimony will be thrown out. All of it. By Judge Perry.
Maybe not thrown out but the jury will disregard all of it after she's caught in the lies about searching for chloroform. The won't believe her ladder story, another lie she told when she said it was on the pool on the 16th.

flipper1-1-1-1.jpg

Crystal Hollway is on HLN being interviewed by Vinnie Politano. Oh wow! Vinnie asked if she made eye contact with George today. She said that as she left the courtroom, she didn't make eye contact with GA or LA, but her eyes locked onto CA's and they stared at each other as she walked out of the courtroom.

CH says she knows what she did was wrong - sleeping with a married man, but says her life has been crazy ever since. She said people kept calling her and she changed phones and they'd get her new phone number and she'd have to change again. She said that during the time GA was coming to her house..............he had 4 telephones! This makes the existence of the bat phones more credible.

She's saying she wants to set the record straight. She says she's not a criminal except for a traffic ticket. She says GA told her he couldn't get a job and had to pay bills, so she gave him money. She says she doesn't have anything to say to GA, that she's been truthful and he hasn't been truthful about their affair. She says she feels bad for his loss of Caylee, but he needs to tell the truth about their affair.
...and IMPO, she needs to go away.

Interesting. Did CH say why she claimed she and GA weren't physically intimate in her sworn statement to LE, but the truth suddenly became important when she could get 4,000$ from a tabloid?
Nah...that would make too much sense.

Yes her voice is very different than what we've heard from the jailhouse videos. Fascinating, isn't it? Sociopaths know how to deceive that's for sure!

I lived with a BiPolar woman for 10 years. I could always tell when she was beginning a Mania because her voice would change to a lower register and remain there throughout the manic period. It was truly frightening. The mind absolutely controls the body.

Suzihawk!!! Re: your up thread post on flipping the finger punishment

Where on earth did you get the idea that things run or happen fairly??? Not gonna happen. We will be lucky to get to FEEL that justice has been done. I don't think FAIR will be any part of that.

Sort of teasing you, but meant respectfully.

I agree. There is some justice in the world but there's much injustice also. We will get lucky if there's justice done in this case. The problem with many trials too is you never really know the truth and therefore you don't know if there was indeed justice. In this case we will never know what really happened unfortunately which I think so many people really want to know.

P.S. Texaslb218 Are you the one who posted something funny regarding Dr. Spitz? If so please post it again....that is if you remember.

lips look different too

Attachments

• mug-shot-345146200000.JPG
    mug-shot-345146200000.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 26
Oh, man oh man, I feel you and totally see your point, but here's the thing.

If I were strictly reading a transcript and other docs, I'd be right with you on calling a big ole BS on Cruz's part.

But after WATCHING and hearing.... I believe Cruz/Holloway; and I think George is lying about the relationship only bc of what I saw and heard.

River/Krystal was believable to me and George was not (regarding this affair)

moo

Thank you, Kant! (Is that Kant, as in Immanuel? lol). That's exactly what happened to me regarding RC/KH. I thought she was yet another gold digger seeking her 15 minutes. I really did. But after seeing her and listening to her with an objective eye and ear... well, she seems so genuine. If I had never heard of GA and this case and just saw her interview with Vinnie I would definitely think that she was telling the truth. But then I could easily be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.

Regarding the guy that gave his finger to Ashton: What was Ashton saying during the time he gave him the finger or before? Does anyone know? I listened to the short clip video and did not hear Ashton. Just curious. I guess not everyone is in love with Ashton. He's a great attorney I think, but I heard someone say the jury thinks he's too angry perhaps.

I agree. There is some justice in the world but there's much injustice also. We will get lucky if there's justice done in this case. The problem with many trials too is you never really know the truth and therefore you don't know if there was indeed justice. In this case we will never know what really happened unfortunately which I think so many people really want to know.

P.S. Texaslb218 Are you the one who posted something funny regarding Dr. Spitz? If so please post it again....that is if you remember.
Very difficult to determine what true justice is. Scott Peterson still gets to shop from the commissary and write his girlfriends. His wife and baby are frozen in time. That's why I said to FEEL like justice has been done is a gift.

Now for the funny part. I was agog at Spitz and don't think I had a funny thought in my brain. Thanks for thinking it was me, but even if I had posted it, I would have forgotten by now. I am brain dead from this trial!!!!!

JA couldn't bring in GA throwing ICA up against the wall during cross. JB would have had to open the door. He may bring it up in rebuttal. JMO

JMO but I don't think so. To bring this up would give credibility to RC's statements. I don't think they will go there at all.

I lived with a BiPolar woman for 10 years. I could always tell when she was beginning a Mania because her voice would change to a lower register and remain there throughout the manic period. It was truly frightening. The mind absolutely controls the body.

I always found ICA as a mimic. I think she talks and acts like whoever she is around at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member