2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you really like an explanation? Think stretched pelvic ligaments and bladder lifts.....:innocent:

Ladies, if you haven't already - give up lifting heavy articles - your body is not made for it....fair warning.

they also use it for tacking the bladder up... tmi?

And he was wearing a tie, which I thought was strange for a disruptive punk to be wearing.

Are we sure the guy in court is the same one in the mug shots? I don't remember what the finger guy looked like. Can someone please post side-by-side photos? TIA. Y'all are great!

My understanding is that the clothes photographed were in Caylee's dresser (and therefore among the currently being worn clothes) are size 2T - which is very close to the size of the shorts found w/ the remains. The defense argued that Caylee could no longer wear that size at the time of her death. This evidence rebuts that claim.

LDB closing in on CA with a very big stick.....

Are we sure the guy in court is the same one in the mug shots? I don't remember what the finger guy looked like. Can someone please post side-by-side photos? TIA. Y'all are great!

Me too, I have some concerns about those ears....

Favorite JA question of the day:

"Mr Anthony, have you ever taken a dead pet and thrown it in a swamp?"

followed by LDB's question to CA "have you ever euthanized any of your pets with chloroform?"

OUTSTANDING :rocker:

BBM

Here's the rub though and why I believe HHJP will have an issue with JB over this: Both Pros and DT stipulated and entered into evidence her Gentiva work records as being accurate.

Then before Cindy testifies, she tells him she is going to say they are not reliable and pretty much meaningless (and meaningless is a word HHJP used too). JB as an officer of the court should have informed the court as soon as he was told that information that those employment records could not be relied upon.

Instead he chooses to put her on the stand knowing full well what she was going to say and this is what HHJP finally got him to say - that he did know ahead of time what she was going to say.

IMO

Yup. Judge Perry will not be happy after tomorrow's testimony from the Gentiva folks. :escape:

Yes, that was very telling when HHJP reminded them of their oath as lawyers and all being officers of the court. Then he immediately asked them to now tell him exactly how much time they need to review the Gentiva documents and speak with the witness. He's tired of the nonsense.

Then after that smackdown, Baez has the unmitigated nerve to ask for time for a subpoena for Gentiva records for the 15th of July. When HHJP said well how long is it going to take to get them, after some discussion and saying he really isn't sure, Pros FG said he was told by Gentiva might not be until next Wed or Thur. HHJP said well you can subpoena but we are having closing arguments on Saturday (or something to that effect).

I don't see how they can even think they can do anything with records for July 15. Their CIC is over, They can not introduce evidence during the state's rebuttal phase and even in their surrebuttal phase if they choose to have one can only deal with what the state covers in their rebuttal which has nothing to do with July 15.

IMO
But July 15th does have something to do with the days in March that are being disputed. It's known for a fact that CA left work that day in the middle of the afternoon. If the DT can show that records put her in the office when we know she was at the tow yard picking up the car they can show that the same thing could have happened in March. It would be directly related to the states rebuttal.

Okay I think this is QUITE important to see. I missed so much today, but I think this is very important as I go back. I hope it was talked about earlier but there is so many pages in the live threads that I would rather go back and watch as much as I can.

This video -

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

I already brought up the 2:01 time to watch when George is called to the stand and he mouths what appears a F you to Baez.

BUT, even more important.

As George walks away from the stand starting at 14:10

HE WASHES HIS HANDS IN MOTION TOWARDS CASEY!!!!

I think he has finally realized what the real truth is, and has accepted it. He is done with her.

Wow. Thank you. I totally missed that. Very interesting.

BBM

Here's the rub though and why I believe HHJP will have an issue with JB over this: Both Pros and DT stipulated and entered into evidence her Gentiva work records as being accurate.

Then before Cindy testifies, she tells him she is going to say they are not reliable and pretty much meaningless (and meaningless is a word HHJP used too). JB as an officer of the court should have informed the court as soon as he was told that information that those employment records could not be relied upon.

Instead he chooses to put her on the stand knowing full well what she was going to say and this is what HHJP finally got him to say - that he did know ahead of time what she was going to say.

IMO

I missed this! And he wasn't punished in any way!????

I'm sure you're right.

But here's my problem. CA can give the Court the proverbial finger by defiantly not abiding by the rules of the Court. Matthew Bartlett does not obey the rules of the Court and defiantly flips a finger at Ashton. One is immediately taken into custody and shipped off to a six day stint in the pokey and the other is overlooked... why?

Rulz is rulz and fair is fair - period. The rules aren't in place for a select few. They're in place for everyone. So by the above comparison, CA should spend six days - at the very minimum. Although she should spend much longer, IMO.

Thank you. I sooo agree.

Oh, man oh man, I feel you and totally see your point, but here's the thing.

If I were strictly reading a transcript and other docs, I'd be right with you on calling a big ole BS on Cruz's part.

But after WATCHING and hearing.... I believe Cruz/Holloway; and I think George is lying about the relationship only bc of what I saw and heard.

River/Krystal was believable to me and George was not (regarding this affair)

moo

I believed River Cruz today also. I don't think you would text a message that says: "I need you in my life." for just a volunteer. You would write a volunteer: " I appreciate your help and really need it." perhaps, but not "I need you in my life." I think GA lied. But it still does not matter much to the main case. I think George may have told her "it was an accident" at the time and changed his mind after the remains were found perhaps. That's all it proves in my mind.

Suzihawk!!! Re: your up thread post on flipping the finger punishment

Where on earth did you get the idea that things run or happen fairly??? Not gonna happen. We will be lucky to get to FEEL that justice has been done. I don't think FAIR will be any part of that.

Sort of teasing you, but meant respectfully.

I am one of those who does not believe K Holloway/s story for one second.
She is scorned because George rejected her. I don't understand why none of these TH's tonight have questioned why if she and George were having an affair, why in the world would he write her a letter saying he has tried to text and call her yet he signed it George AND Cindy.

Also don't know why Jeff did not question her about what she said about George grabbing Casey by the throat, slammed her against the wall and asked where his grandchild was

JA tried to question RC about the "grabbing/Casey" incident, GA told her about. HHJP would not allow it.

I LOVE The Committments! This is a great movie and if you don't mind some expletives I'd recommend everybody watch this one - one of the all time great movies about music. Just the right fun and pick-me-up for the weekend, after all the courtroom follies we've had this week.

I'm sure you're right.

But here's my problem. CA can give the Court the proverbial finger by defiantly not abiding by the rules of the Court. Matthew Bartlett does not obey the rules of the Court and defiantly flips a finger at Ashton. One is immediately taken into custody and shipped off to a six day stint in the pokey and the other is overlooked... why?

Rulz is rulz and fair is fair - period. The rules aren't in place for a select few. They're in place for everyone. So by the above comparison, CA should spend six days - at the very minimum. Although she should spend much longer, IMO.

Amen! I'm hoping Judge Perry throws out Cindy's testimony and tells this jury and the world to disregard everything Cindy testified to during direct from the defense. That would include the chloroform searches and the ladder being up on June 16, 2008. And after the trial, I hope she's charged with perjury. Enough is enough. This family is not above the law and I honestly believe Casey is where she is today because of enabling. You know what snow balled out of control? Her lying. She was taught to lie at a very early age and I think we all know who the enabler is. 'nuf said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicank