2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can't wait to get her 15 minutes. She will not have that smile once Jeff Ashton is done with her. :rocker:

I agree because she said the other day on the Levi Page show that she hadn't made any money off of this case ... YET. So that sounds like (to me anyway) that she plans on cashing in.

WFTV feed is yp. LDB and FG in the court room.
Also WFTV is saying KH/RC in in the witness waiting area.

State's rebuttal:

*MIGHT* see ICA reaction in jail when Caylee was found!

(from WFTV Live)

I don't believe so...it's too prejudicial and has been sealed...I would love to see it but I believe we already have. When Caylee's bones/skull was shown, when it was told how the critters ate and scattered her remains, she had that breakdown reaction in the courtroom...I envision it the same way...then immediately after that 'breakdown', she went on to talk about football...it passed that quick...theatrics all the way, drama, since she's got the starring role, top billing...she's done, stick that fork in her..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Oh boy. I've got "She's got the look" playing in my head over and over again, lol.

I'll bet it was a rough night in the Anthony's house last night.

I thought the DP motion to dismiss was going to be argued this morning at 0830. What happened?

Some rather nice looking sheriffs officers in and out of that door today - I must say

:fence:
I guess I have never had my margins blow.....I see other people talking about blown margins but have never seen it here

It is usually something that happens from posting pics with a lot of pixels, you quote and thanks button are right off the margins - can be very frustrating.

Leaving in the morning for a camp trip in the mountains. No internet for ten days. How will I survive?!?

Lighting Purple Candle

8428502-blue-purple-candle-light-with-sand-decoration.jpg

For Justice for CAYLEE

only one thing to say lets 'get er done'

Good Morning WS Family!

Of course I woke up several times during the night (West Coast - 5:41 here now) and I couldn't help but think.....
Since we all know Casey lies whenever she opens her mouth, what's to say she didn't lie yesterday when asked the question by His Honor.......and the people heard her voice.
Can't she come back and say that she didn't agree with DT but was told she 'had' to say she did?
I mean, I've seen soooo many instances where later on she can say she 'wasn't told' about something, 'wasn't given an explanation' about something..... so many ways she can find reason for ineffective counsel just by denying she was properly informed.

Am I making any sense? Maybe another large soup mug of coffee will help. :)

Can someone explain why Krystal Holloway has an alias? River Cruz.

I'm thinking that will hurt her credibility with the jury. Something to hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member