2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to keep up with such great posts coming in so fast. Has anyone mentioned possible reason Cindy noticing current family dogs being so lethargic in Mar. 2008 was because ICA could have been testing cholorform effects upon them prior to using it on Caylee?

Let's get those Casey pics outta our heads.

Pic by Red Huber from the official trial still photo pool

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-trial-pictures,0,2221821.photogallery

62835955.jpg

* sigh * :blowkiss:

George was kind of impatient with JB. Makes you get the impression, "don't try to implicate me".
Maybe its reverse pyschology, he does want them to implicate him so she gets off.

but also JB was asking such sloppy questions....how does GA know if anyone else brought a roll of tape to a tent in a parking lot while he thought his grand-daughter was missing

Dominic Casey, on both days, was in the wrong place. On the first day, he was searching between light poles 4 and 5, and the crime scene was between 2 and 3:

attachment.php

attachment.php

On Day 2, he is seen walking by a striped umbrella and a sign for a summer camp, along with the "famous" pavers, neither of which is on the evidence log and would have been if they were in the scene. (See: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974346/detail.html)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DomCaseyDay1LightPolesNumbered.JPG
    DomCaseyDay1LightPolesNumbered.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 246
  • DomCaseyDay2PaverStripedUmbrella.JPG
    DomCaseyDay2PaverStripedUmbrella.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 247
  • DomCaseyDay2StripedUmbrella.JPG
    DomCaseyDay2StripedUmbrella.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 245
  • DomCaseyDay2SummerCampSign.JPG
    DomCaseyDay2SummerCampSign.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 244
  • SuburbanMapLightPolesNumbered.jpg
    SuburbanMapLightPolesNumbered.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 249
I hope she gets on the stand and would be thinking the same if I was a juror. In no way has the DT shown the jury sex abuse from GA or LA..in no way has the DT showed that she drowned and GA threw her away and RK played hide the body...they didn't say anything about their opening statement. I would know as a juror that duct tape can be traced back to a roll and GA using the same brand while putting up posters to me would show that GA had nothing and new nothing of what happened to Caylee...he was a cop and knows how things can be traced back.

:eek: Sunny Hostin - The DT was childish, immature, desperate by bringing in the pet burials.

Never expected that from her.

I dont wanna derail the current topic, dont know if this has been posted yet? just a fyi

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
It appears Casey's lawyers asked for a long lunch break.. Perhaps to decide whether she will testify.. Court resumes at 130! We shall see!

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

uh oh

WESH reported after their newscast started that the DT has not left for lunch

ICA prep to testify???

Hard to keep up with such great posts coming in so fast. Has anyone mentioned possible reason Cindy noticing current family dogs being so lethargic in Mar. 2008 was because ICA could have been testing cholorform effects upon them prior to using it on Caylee?

That's a great point!

Don't we have a statement from Lee, at some point, asking ICA "Is this like last time", or "is this like before?"

Was there ever an explanation? Because now I'm wondering if ICA got mad and killed a pet or two and that was Lee's way of asking.

i wonder if he means what KC talked to AH about in AH's interview - that KC wanted to check herself into a place because she was not feeling right. Maybe she also told Lee?

Am I the only person who has mixed emotions about Casey testifying? I want her to, but she is such an effective liar, and I don't want her planting the least hint of reasonable doubt into the minds of these jurors. Especially the all important Juror#4.

When she spoke in court yesterday, I was really taken aback. And I really don't know why. I believe wholeheartedly that Casey Anthony is 100% guilty (and have for 3 years), but when she spoke yesterday, she didn't sound like I thought she "should". She didn't sound like how I thought a murderous mother would sound if that makes sense. She sounded a little more humanized to me, and I don't want the jury to feel that way too.

SOMEBODY.. needs to scoop out YOUTUBE, find the vid
*I fought the Law and the LAW WON*

dont know who sings it.. its from the 70's.. it wll NEED to be played the minutie the GUILTY verdict comes down that hallway :)

The fact that it had to be cut out of the hair weighs heavily for me. I think things would be clearer to us if we could have seen the pictures of the skull and the tape together.

I think JB was trying to say that the duct tape was used to hold the bag closed. I would think that if the duct tape had been affixed to the bag to secure it closed, that after being submerged in water for a lengthy period of time the glue would dissolve and the tape would no longer be sticky and adhere to anything. So it doesn't make sense that the duct tape would end up on the skull sticking to the hair - to the extent that the duct tape had to be cut away.

After hearing JB quiz GA and CA on the burial of family pets, it sounds like he's trying to explain away the duct tape being found with Caylee's remains. Instead, I think he showed that Casey loosely copied how her parents dealt with the disposal of family pets. But the family pets were buried and Casey didn't bury Caylee..........she just tossed the bag in the woods.

I haven't posted about this case before, I'd stepped away from it shortly after Caylee's remains were found, and only started paying attention again when the trial began.

I think the defense team blew it sky high with the "dog testimony." The deaths of the mother/daughter dogs within such a short time span caught my attention, which made me think of the "sleepy Yorkies."

At this point, I think it's quite possible that ICA was experimenting on the "sleepy dogs" - how much chloroform, or whatever, could she give them to knock them out without straight-up killing them? She miscalculated when she attempted to knock out poor little Caylee. Taped her mouth shut, knocked her out with the chloroform, laid the cloth with chloroform over Caylee's face once she was unconscious, and left her there. The poor baby vomited, is asphyxiated, and the vomit leaks from her nose. ICA finds her, realizes that moving her makes the vomit leak more copiously, ripped off a new piece of duct tape and slapped it over her nasal airway.

Up until today, I thought there was a possibility, however remote, that little Caylee DID drown, and ICA herself disposed of her remains. Not anymore, not after the doggy testimony!

I apologize if this is too graphic, but I just thought I'd share where MY mind went with this today.

LDB knew exactly what she was doing. She knows the jury will put two and two together and JB was smart enough not to touch it.

Did KH/RC gives dates/times of her hookups with GA ever? (I missed this morning) Unless she has firm evidence and dates/places, call me a sucker, but I don't think GA actually slept with this woman. I think it was words and flirtations, sneaky flirty meetings, etc.. Probably flattered by this chick. It just seems to me that being under suspicion by LE, being in the media spotlight, and having a controlling wife like CA and a 'secret squirrel' son LA, how did this man manage to not get busted in bed with this woman???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela