2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is actually the same person HHJP is going to be very PIZZED
and the defendent will be spending a lot more time in jail.

I dunno..two of the pictures looked like a real roughed up version, the other one looked a lot like him..I wasn't quick enough to look at the dates on the arrest files.

My apologies if this has already been addressed. Does anyone think ICA will try to appeal (if she is convicted) based on ineffective counsel? Which I'm sure is a lot more complicated than it sounds...

Yes, as soon as it is legally possible. I am certain their are already lawyers lining up to approach her about it (if they have not already), just to insert their names in the lengthy saga that will follow.

There were some who were concerned about GA saying "I blame myself for her being gone." Read in context it is much different. It seems (as most of us have known) that GA was on to KC and wary of her long before Caylee died. According to his statement in his note, he was discouraged from acting on his suspicions and that's why he blames himself.

"I blame myself for her being gone! You know for months, as a matter of fact, for a year or so I brought stuff up, only to be told not to be negative." George Anthony

Look at the age...and birth date...it is him...he just is clean shaven now.

I can't tell for sure if it is him or not. But this does remind me, lol, of back in the day when people from time to time would get all freaked out about Cynthia Anthony having a police record, and it would cause a minor stir over and over, when one look at the mugshot clearly showed an African American woman, I believe in her late 20's. Oh, those were the days....

The jury was not in the room or there would have been a mistrial.

Thanks for this post. I was wondering why the jury did not see him also. I bet after tonight he is will learn to respect the law and the court.

I've tried to analyze everything as objective as I can and I must say I have doubt whether the ducttape or the chloroform killed Caylee. Because that's not a requirement for a guilty verdict, I'd still be able to vote guilty on all counts. I wish sleazy defense lawyers who shall remain nameless could be charged with something too. I have no doubt Caylee Anthony was murdered and Casey behaviour those 31 days, her lies, her SILENCE for 6 whole months while her daughter was decomposing in a swamp prove her guilt to me. I think George is a messed up husband but I do not believe he molested Casey mostly because Casey Anthony and the truth are strangers. After all the lies, isn't it to be expected that she'd lie again to save her neck? I hope the jury doesn't dissappoint me. LWOP, 23 out of 24 hours in jail for the rest of her life, since she likes it so much.

You know, I really think she is guilty. I've been watching this with my 18 year old daughter, she feels like she could not find her guilty of murder based on the evidence presented. Especially since this is a death case. We have
interesting debates daily. JA & LB are her heroes though.

You mentioned 'since she likes it so much' - I assume you are referring to JB's questions to the guards about ICA's demeanor in jail? (Always smiling and pleasant). Where was the defense going with that??

I'm listening to GA's testimony today of the trial...just don't get why JB keeps bringing up the duct tape. I thought that by dragging Kronk into this one thing he wanted to show was that Kronk was responsible for putting the duct tape on Caylee. Why imply that George did this also? Am I missing something? Is JB implying that both GA and Kronk used duct tape on Caylee?

Creating reasonable doubt. My take I guess is that RK MOVED the skull/remains therefore, evidence is not reliable and GA packaged body in plastic bags and sealed bag with duct tape. Who knows lol.

My apologies if this has already been addressed. Does anyone think ICA will try to appeal (if she is convicted) based on ineffective counsel? Which I'm sure is a lot more complicated than it sounds...
Yes, but mostly because it's pretty much standard procedure with appellate lawyers, IMO.

The judge did not indicate this. He indicated if the additional records were not in till next week ...he said it will be what it will be...but JP went on to say that he expects closing arguments Saturday and jury instructions Saturday pm.

JB said essentially he knew CA was going to change her testimony regard to her time cards and what she looked up on chloroform.

Didn't get the impression that he would hold up the trial JMO.

What I find ridiculous about their subpoena today for records for the 15th of July is that in their surrebuttal if they feel they need one can only be what is brought out on prosecution rebuttal. Prosecution rebuttal is only dealing with employment records for 3/17 and whatever else that other day is 3/21??

The DT can not now introduce any new evidence.

HHJP is not going to hold up this trial for anything.

IMO

You know, I really think she is guilty. I've been watching this with my 18 year old daughter, she feels like she could not find her guilty of murder based on the evidence presented. Especially since this is a death case. We have
interesting debates daily. JA & LB are her heroes though.

You mentioned 'since she likes it so much' - I assume you are referring to JB's questions to the guards about ICA's demeanor in jail? (Always smiling and pleasant). Where was the defense going with that??

Shelby- were you following this case closely before May 2011?

Thanks for this post. I was wondering why the jury did not see him also. I bet after tonight he is will learn to respect the law and the court.

The Jury WAS in the room. I do not think that they were able to see him.

My first attempt at a video..so, hope it works..But..Is this the time Casey flipped the bird in her hearing, or is this in the trial ??

nope..epic fail lol

But the jury was in the room, HHJP even said so when he asked the guy if he understood the implications of it.

For anyone who wants to amuse themselves in this lull - why not go over to www.thehinkymeter.com and check out Val's summary/commentary on the trial proceedings yesterday, including "Mustang Sally". Should perk you all right up....:great: :floorlaugh: :great:

That was hilarious :great: and how I saw it,also :innocent:

True, but it does not look like the same person to me.

So...say Casey is convicted..And receives the DP...
Can George stand up, or come back and confess. ?

Sure he can...and ...If he did...and the evidence matched with his confession...the state would go after him and more than likely drop the charges on Casey if he was found guilty...that is if he was found guilty of the crime and it was concluded he acted alone...but the evidence doesn't match...so it wont happen...JMHO

I would think that the judge would have had the court look up his record. He must know but the guy lied. He is lucky he did not get alot more than he did.

HHJP has been sitting on whether or not to charge Baez with contempt for a couple weeks now! I hope he doesn't forget! I think he'll charge him

So...say Casey is convicted..And receives the DP...
Can George stand up, or come back and confess. ?
It'd be a pretty stupid strategy on his part because he could be immediately arrested, and Casey still might not be freed for a very long time while it was investigated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak