2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In spite of myself... I beleive her! I really really wanted to believe that she has been lying all along, but after listening to her now with Vinnie, geesh... She sounds quite credible. Dang. And she's not nearly as unattractive as I first thought--she's got a cute personality and it's beginning to show through. JMO.
I don't know if I believe her, but I'm leaning towards: she's full of it.

In her sworn statement to LE, she said that she and George were not physically intimate. But then a tabloid offers her $$$ for her story, then comes the physically intimate claim.

It still could be true, but really, I don't care. It's nothing to do with Caylee's death.

Don't know, and can't find earlier post, you'll have to ask Tricia. I do know that she has posted prior to this trial that she worked for Gentiva, so she's not just saying that now...
I didn't get verified because it was several years ago that I worked for them.
There's a list of verified locals and insiders on the forum.You don't have to ask Tricia ,so I'll check it out.
It looks the original posts have all been removed,but the quoted posts were not.

Sunny continually said that there was something fishy about George Anthony's testimony about Krystal H because his manner of answering questions was not similar to other times. She questioned his veracity.

Today, when responding to questions about family pets, he answered in a manner EXACTLY like he did while answering questions about an alleged "affair" with Krystal H. He gave that same little laugh and had the same tone.

Sorry Sunny - after today's testimony your theory doesn't hold. I hope she will revise her stated opinions as I am sure she is wrong.

Oh my gosh..are you kidding me..And what a record..Battery of someone 65 years or older.
Now, the judge did specify certain charges..Like he asked him if he had ever been arrested for blank blank blank...Maybe that was semantics..I dunno :waitasec:

I'm listening to GA's testimony today of the trial...just don't get why JB keeps bringing up the duct tape. I thought that by dragging Kronk into this one thing he wanted to show was that Kronk was responsible for putting the duct tape on Caylee. Why imply that George did this also? Am I missing something? Is JB implying that both GA and Kronk used duct tape on Caylee?

Think, too, about how much has changed since 2008. Technology and stuff Casey doesn't even know about. She experienced her whole entire life before 22. The rest of it is behind bars, I'm sure. Might as well be dead.

I've thought about that a lot in regard to Casey. I bet it really chaps her hide that everyone she knew 3 years ago has moved on. Her friends/boyfriends at the time certainly have, her family to a lesser extent since they are more directly affected by what she did. She can't go clubbing or to parties. She misses out on a lot of popular culture except for any snippets she might get on TV or radio at odd times when she is allowed. No internet, phone, or text access for the most part.

Even her family will probably manage to adjust to their new reality once the verdict is decided. They will have chili dinners and perhaps Lee will give them grandchildren someday with birthday parties and all that stuff that Casey will miss out on. The only chili Casey will have is if she can manage to throw it together out of ingredients from the commissary. :innocent:

She probably thinks of herself as very independent and not needing her family and wishing her parents would get off her back and let her be free, but she was actually very dependent on them. She "needs" them, needs to manipulate them and get money and attention out of them, she just doesn't realize it yet while she still has the attention of the trial on her.

Whatever happened to not-wanting-to-show-your-face after being with a married man? Watch -- she's going to hire Gloria Allred next.
ushame.gif

Favorite JA question of the day:

"Mr Anthony, have you ever taken a dead pet and thrown it in a swamp?"

Oh snap, wouldn't it have been hysterical if he'd said that? After all, people grieve in so many ways! :floorlaugh:

He should have said he was rubbing his face, and it just snowballed out of control. :crazy:

Just curious why you think he's not texting? Everyone else in the courtroom is.:waitasec:

true...in any case it did it to be seen by the camera...hope he is happy...not sure he is going to think it was worth it.

funny you mention that, someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe perjury in a murder case can get you 15 years in FL....
Yes, but the State would have to prove intent to lie. That's why it's so hard, IMO.

Oh my gosh..are you kidding me..And what a record..Battery of someone 65 years or older.
Now, the judge did specify certain charges..Like he asked him if he had ever been arrested for blank blank blank...Maybe that was semantics..I dunno :waitasec:

If that's him he looks older in those photos.

She is decent enough to say she feels bad he lost his granddaughter and for the spot casey put the family in. I have to give her credit for that.

I give her no credit at all. Her testimony can cause reasonable doubt and that is huge.

For anyone who wants to amuse themselves in this lull - why not go over to www.thehinkymeter.com and check out Val's summary/commentary on the trial proceedings yesterday, including "Mustang Sally". Should perk you all right up....:great: :floorlaugh: :great:

Okay I think this is QUITE important to see. I missed so much today, but I think this is very important as I go back. I hope it was talked about earlier but there is so many pages in the live threads that I would rather go back and watch as much as I can.

This video -

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

I already brought up the 2:01 time to watch when George is called to the stand and he mouths what appears a F you to Baez.

BUT, even more important.

As George walks away from the stand starting at 14:10

HE WASHES HIS HANDS IN MOTION TOWARDS CASEY!!!!

I think he has finally realized what the real truth is, and has accepted it. He is done with her.

I feel very bad for George. It seems to me that as soon as they were told what the defense was going to be, he had to know 100% that Casey had deliberately killed Caylee. Because he KNEW that the story they were telling was completely false. He hadn't abused her, he hadn't found Caylee drowned, he hadn't covered it up. Knowing that, the inevitable conclusion is that Casey killed her.

What a horrible thing to know about your daughter. And then to have to go through the whole trial, faced with these accusations. And no matter what the outcome, it's going to be bad. If Casey is sentenced to death, he has to deal with his daughter being put to death; if she gets life without parole, he has to live with knowing what she did and that she's facing this bleak life. If she gets off, he has to live with knowing the murderer of his granddaughter is running free. There's no good outcome for him.

I think Cindy will feel some satisfaction and sense of "winning" if Casey gets LWOP. But I don't think George will.

That poor baby. The only good thing about this trial is that seeing Cindy and George break down and cry, and seeing the playhouse and photos of Caylee with her grandparents, have shown me that, yes, Caylee WAS loved by people during her short life. She must have felt cared for and cherished. Just not by her mother.

Tink

Don't know, and can't find earlier post, you'll have to ask Tricia. I do know that she has posted prior to this trial that she worked for Gentiva, so she's not just saying that now...
I didn't get verified because it was several years ago that I worked for them.

This is the thread of those verified for anyone interested.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133085"]Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13