2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Ms Cruz is challanging people, like anybody is really interesting in her.
So she was sleeping with ga and giving him money. is her name john?

She is decent enough to say she feels bad he lost his granddaughter and for the spot casey put the family in. I have to give her credit for that.

Crystal Hollway is on HLN being interviewed by Vinnie Politano. Oh wow! Vinnie asked if she made eye contact with George today. She said that as she left the courtroom, she didn't make eye contact with GA or LA, but her eyes locked onto CA's and they stared at each other as she walked out of the courtroom.

CH says she knows what she did was wrong - sleeping with a married man, but says her life has been crazy ever since. She said people kept calling her and she changed phones and they'd get her new phone number and she'd have to change again. She said that during the time GA was coming to her house..............he had 4 telephones! This makes the existence of the bat phones more credible.

She's saying she wants to set the record straight. She says she's not a criminal except for a traffic ticket. She says GA told her he couldn't get a job and had to pay bills, so she gave him money. She says she doesn't have anything to say to GA, that she's been truthful and he hasn't been truthful about their affair. She says she feels bad for his loss of Caylee, but he needs to tell the truth about their affair.

Yes proud Canadian :) but my point had nothing to do with lax laws up here or down in our neighbouring country.

My point is most of us have seen the cover ups, the lies, the court shenanigans displayed by the defense team and this guy admits to flipping the finger, in front of the Judge and the entire world watching which was hardly noticeable, imo and he gets 6 days in jail and fines of over $600.00? I find that incredible. The irony of it all.

Mine most definitely had to do with my city's respect for the law and the police and our court system.
Check out my location and did you watch any of the recent riot videos? What person in their right mind, respecting the law tells a cop in full riot who is telling a crowd to back off and disperse....what kind of respect is shown when people spit at them, make obscene gestures and pay no attention. We had two billion dollars worth of property damage done in four hours ...I was so shocked.
And what will they get for that? Likely some kind of probation.
The Defense team has yet to answer for their shenanigans.

Oh...ok...thanks. Was she verified?
Miss James said:
How do you know this? Has she been verified as a local or an insider by WS ?
Just curious :seeya:
Don't know, and can't find earlier post, you'll have to ask Tricia. I do know that she has posted prior to this trial that she worked for Gentiva, so she's not just saying that now...
I didn't get verified because it was several years ago that I worked for them.

Okay I think this is QUITE important to see. I missed so much today, but I think this is very important as I go back. I hope it was talked about earlier but there is so many pages in the live threads that I would rather go back and watch as much as I can.

This video -

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

I already brought up the 2:01 time to watch when George is called to the stand and he mouths what appears a F you to Baez.

BUT, even more important.

As George walks away from the stand starting at 14:10

HE WASHES HIS HANDS IN MOTION TOWARDS CASEY!!!!

I think he has finally realized what the real truth is, and has accepted it. He is done with her.

River Cruise is something I went on last weekend for my 15th high school reunion...just saying.

The biggest thing we have to worry about now is not hitting the laptop with a roman candle this weekend while celebrating with the family and trying to keep one finger on the refresh button. :floorlaugh:

What docs is JB asking Gentiva for? TY.

Nova..they got them all this morning..although (DT) were given a Headsup they were coming..and NOW DT wants Their IT person to verify authenticity..LOL..Barking up the wrong tree, however they DID "Stipulate" to "Time Cards" already..Hummm..

D Simms has had most the day to depose the Geneva person who "Controls" those records..so doubt they can put this off until next week..After all it was their questionings and elliciting testimony that even brought this out..so No way is SA at fault or negligent..

BTW..The SA started seeking right after CA's tesitmony last Thursday or Friday..and we all know it takes time to obtain suppoena's..and for the Suppeana'd party needs to research and obtain those records..Thank Goodness..they keep records like this!!

Okay I think this is QUITE important to see. I missed so much today, but I think this is very important as I go back. I hope it was talked about earlier but there is so many pages in the live threads that I would rather go back and watch as much as I can.

This video -

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

I already brought up the 2:01 time to watch when George is called to the stand and he mouths what appears a F you to Baez.

BUT, even more important.

As George walks away from the stand starting at 14:10

HE WASHES HIS HANDS IN MOTION TOWARDS CASEY!!!!

I think he has finally realized what the real truth is, and has accepted it. He is done with her.

I noticed that also. Thanks for pointing it out.

RC/KH just sort of redeemed herself by saying she doesn't think GA had anything to do with Caylee's death.

Gentiva records will prove it. I'm not a doctor nor a chemist but have been on anti anxiety and anti depressants in the past and it does not effect memory issues. Isn't it incredible how she recalls the dates when her pets died 20+ years ago but can't recall if she worked on a certain day after being reminded throughout the case about the computer searches? Selective memory? I don't buy it.

Cindy was obviously coached by Baez. We've had 2 dogs put down, one just recently, but I cannot remember offhand what year the first one was, and definitely not the date or month. Cindy had like 10+ pets, and knew for all of them? I'm surprised she didn't give the time of day for the first shovelful of dirt removed for each pet. *rolleyes*

Witnesses and events today

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138934"]Witnesses and when they testified ***LIST ONLY*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

- Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz - claims affair with George
claims George told her that he really believes it was an accident that snowballed
out of control and she tried to cover it up
George never said he was there and knew it was an accident
George never said that Casey told him it was an accident
George sent her a letter from Cindy and George
sister sold her story to National Enquirer for $4,000
she first told LE that she did not have a romantic relationship with George
Judge read instruction to jury that KH's statement is used only to impeach
George on previous testimony, not as any evidence of how Caylee died
or the defendant's guilt or innocence

- Dominic Casey
he put pin marks on areas he searched on Suburban Dr.
not exact markings, just general locations
Orlando is 101 square miles - only place he searched for a deceased Caylee

- Baez showed video of news report of George at tent with duct tape

- George Anthony
George not know if that is his duct tape or not
asked how their pets were buried - with blanket, plastic bags and tape
Ashton cross exam - never took dead pets and thrown in swamp

- Cindy Anthony
asked how pets were buried
she handled most of the burials after Veterinarian prepared them in plastic bags
with clear wrapping tape [not duct tape]
LDBurdick cross exam - never euthanized pets with chloroform
did not put duct tape on animal's faces
Casey was a senior in HS when mom and baby cocker spaniels died within
6 months of each other - Casey was present at burials

- Lee Anthony
asked how pets were buried
his parents handled burial of pets

- Baez said they had no more witnesses, and Casey would not be testifying
Judge asked Casey personally if it was her decision not to testify

- Stipulation read to enter Shurtape Henkel brand duct tape records into evidence

- DEFENSE RESTS

- LDBurdick says they need less than a day for rebuttal case

- Mason presents argument for discovery violation regarding new Gentiva records
Judge rules it is not a discovery violation, and gives Defense Sims time to
talk to the Gentiva rep - Judge wants him to testify tomorrow

- Ashton wants jury to be able to open can with carpet sample smelling of decomp
Judge will not allow the can to go back to jury, so jury will not open it
Judge will not allow State witness Michael Vincent to testify in rebuttal
about the can

- Alina Burroughs - crime scene tech with OCSO
entered into evidence photos she took of clothes in Caylee's room

- LDBurdick enters into evidence drawings by Dominic Casey

- LDBurdick enters into evidence modified TES documents re: Joe Jordan

- Ashton enters into evidence George's suicide letter and shows all 8 pages
to the jury

- Judge tells jury it is his hope that Saturday morning hear closing arguments,
then he will give jury instructions, then they start deliberations

- Judge deals with young man who shot bird during Ashton's arguments at podium
sentenced to 6 days in jail and fine of $400 plus court costs $ 223.00
he wants to appeal - appointed a public defender

- Baez says they are filing a subpoena for more Gentiva records for July 15, 2008
Gentiva rep cannot get records until Wed or Thurs next week

Crystal Hollway is on HLN being interviewed by Vinnie Politano. Oh wow! Vinnie asked if she made eye contact with George today. She said that as she left the courtroom, she didn't make eye contact with GA or LA, but her eyes locked onto CA's and they stared at each other as she walked out of the courtroom.

CH says she knows what she did was wrong - sleeping with a married man, but says her life has been crazy ever since. She said people kept calling her and she changed phones and they'd get her new phone number and she'd have to change again. She said that during the time GA was coming to her house..............he had 4 telephones! This makes the existence of the bat phones more credible.

She's saying she wants to set the record straight. She says she's not a criminal except for a traffic ticket. She says GA told her he couldn't get a job and had to pay bills, so she gave him money. She says she doesn't have anything to say to GA, that she's been truthful and he hasn't been truthful about their affair. She says she feels bad for his loss of Caylee, but he needs to tell the truth about their affair.
Interesting. Did CH say why she claimed she and GA weren't physically intimate in her sworn statement to LE, but the truth suddenly became important when she could get 4,000$ from a tabloid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader