2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh oh...over in the newbie Caylee thread...it seems at least one person still sees reasonable doubt...and would not vote guilty!!!

Please don't bash that person! But...the jury??? Are we in trouble with juror#4?

The SA has done an excellent job. #4 will be allright, and this from someone that was worried about her at first. There may be a little wrangling between them - and that's a good thing, in the end though......it's all gonna be good.

While I think that she is just dying to be in front of the camera and try to make money off of this baby, I do believe that he may have slept with her. But to me, that is totally irrelevant to the case and I can't believe a single other thing she says. It's like they take fake crying classes down there as a requirement or something. I don't buy any of it except that GA may have slept with her, and considering everything I know about that family, I can't say that I blame him for straying elsewhere.

uh oh...over in the newbie Caylee thread...it seems at least one person still sees reasonable doubt...and would not vote guilty!!!

Please don't bash that person! But...the jury??? Are we in trouble with juror#4?

No. We are not in *trouble* that we know of with any jurors. Best think logically at this point. We know very little about any of the jurors and second guessing is a loser game. The #4 stuff is WAY overstated with no evidence, IMO.

Keep the faith!
(plus...ahem...posters with agendas, perhaps)

Canadian are you? :great: Little more lax up here?

Want to bet HHJP saw him?

I bet that guy serves more time than any of the punks that caused the mayhem here in Vancouver a couple weeks ago...:banghead:

I do think George had the affair. I also think at the time he was saying that CA killed Caylee during an accident, as that is what he thought.

Have you got a link? Thanks
Mermaid said:
nope, it didn't work like that. we had to go online to enter our time. especially for cindy, as an "mcp" (manager of clinical practice), she was also a road warrior; she didn't just work in the office, she made visits to the clients' homes. even though they didn't pay us for OT, they still needed to know who was working where when. what if cindy went to a client's home and committed some error and the patient was injured, but it was after her 8 hour day so it looked like she wasn't working...see what i mean?
This is my source, and she's an RN who is a former Gentiva employee who worked in the same area as Cindy and knew people in common with her! I believe Mermaid.

The SA has done an excellent job. #4 will be allright, and this from someone that was worried about her at first. There may be a little wrangling between them - and that's a good thing, in the end though......it's all gonna be good.

Thank you...your reassurance has prevented me from downing another beer!:rocker:

So on HLN a few minutes ago CH/RC admits to being intimate several times with GA...then says 5 or 6...then 6 emphatically. I don't know what this woman hopes to gain...but shame on HLN for even giving her an interview. JMO

It's turning tabloid,IMO ,just like it's sister station ,TRU. Iornic name

Yes proud Canadian :) but my point had nothing to do with lax laws up here or down in our neighbouring country.

My point is most of us have seen the cover ups, the lies, the court shenanigans displayed by the defense team and this guy admits to flipping the finger, in front of the Judge and the entire world watching which was hardly noticeable, imo and he gets 6 days in jail and fines of over $600.00? I find that incredible. The irony of it all.

BBM -- Didn't HHJP say he would deal with this after the trial so as not to cause extensive interruption?

This is my source, and she's an RN who is a former Gentiva employee who worked in the same area as Cindy and knew people in common with her! I believe Mermaid.

Oh...ok...thanks. Was she verified?

So on HLN a few minutes ago CH/RC admits to being intimate several times with GA...then says 5 or 6...then 6 emphatically. I don't know what this woman hopes to gain...but shame on HLN for even giving her an interview. JMO

I do not recall any other witness going on tv after testifying. Wonder how much she's getting paid? Even if free she got tv exposure. That's it, I do not believe anything she's said, her and her disposable phones.

How do you know this? Has she been verified as a local or an insider by WS ?
Just curious :seeya:

River/Krystal is getting the attention she so wanted. I bet the book is forthcoming. Nothing says classy like profiting off of a dead baby.

With the information she has, I am betting it will be a pamphlet. :floorlaugh:

She has an almost manic way about it. Something psychologically just seems off.

I have my concerns about her and I now have concerns about the younger guy on the jury. After today's drama with that 28 year old flipping JA, I wonder if the young adults have a problem with the truth and putting one of their "peers" in prison for the rest of their life or sentencing them to death.

Thank you...your reassurance has prevented me from downing another beer!:rocker:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad teh!!!!!!! I never meant to come between you and another beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, just drink it in celebration! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader