2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She felt the media would make her look like trash. Awwww, bless her. I seem to remember a baby that was tossed out like trash. I think she was even in a trashbag...

If he's lying about the affair, what else is he lying about?

He knows his daughter. History of lying, scheming, etc. He had figured out by Nov. of 2008 his daughter wasn't missing Caylee as much as he was. Still in survival mode, he had to believe it had to have been an accident. If he had the affair, I can see how he was vulnerable enough for it to happen, especially under the circumstances. One has nothing to do with the other....but JB will take his lying clients word at the expense of a man that invested 22 years in a child that he now knows did not "accidentally" cause the demise of his only grandaughter.

Who CARES about her being treated like trash? This is about CAYLEE being murdered and thrown away like TRASH!

Here comes Ashton. oh JB has another question. NOW here comes Ashton

Lord, help us...he's thought of another question....

Yesssssssssssssssssss JA!

Oh she didn't want to look like "trash" but yet she was supposely sleeping with (2) men at one time. Well in my days we called that trash.

so now JB is ok with being a lying fame hungry media groupie. after all the people he tried to shred his hail mary witness is a liar - something JB loves to try to impeach, and is super against speaking to the media - she went to NE. lmao the jury see's rightthru this

Well, gee whiz, what does someone look like who has an affair with a married man in the middle of a country wide search for their granddaughter? Trash, maybe trash.
She didn't need any help with that, imo.

Oh I see, its okay for HER to get paid for an interview... but noone else. Gotcha JB.

JB just asked KH if she is testifying truthfully today...all I need to know...she is lying imo

KBelichWFTV:
She said she was upset that she was sleeping with him but he stood her up the night of the memorial service for Caylee [via Twitter]

More breathtaking self-absorption, this case is like an NPD convention.

JA - At the time you inserted yourself into the Anthony's lives...

:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members